I have no idea how you guys can stand them.

+18
stunt
Travis_RM_91
Le Samourai
Seppuku
LeBéninois
_LMG_10_
punkfusion1992
The Madrid One
VanDeezNuts
The Verminator
Pedram
Rebaño Sagrado
Tifoso Romanista
LeVersacci
Baraa
LeSwagg James
Magic Spray
milanfan7
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I have no idea how you guys can stand them. - Page 2 Empty Re: I have no idea how you guys can stand them.

Post by Travis_RM_91 Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:22 pm

Seppuku wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:Something weird that i have noticed is that the majority of their fans, players, and "big people" have that sort of self delusional grandeur and arrogance, about just about everything and anything, to tell you the truth on paper barcelona is a great club with great history, but it's its people who fck the thing up for me, i wouldnt mind my club getting owned as much, as long as i knew we were losing against some respectable bloke.

But when we lose against scum, and have to be measured according to them.... all you have left is to try to find a way to keep your sanity, because in the end, it wont help you behave like an idiot. No time for hyperbole either.

Since when? When I started watching football in the late 90's no one gave them any attention. Just because they cheated an robbed their way to 3 CL titles in recent years doesn't make them a club with a "great" history.

Small time club, and always will be.

+1

Travis_RM_91
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

I have no idea how you guys can stand them. - Page 2 Empty Re: I have no idea how you guys can stand them.

Post by Baraa Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:05 pm

Seppuku wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:Something weird that i have noticed is that the majority of their fans, players, and "big people" have that sort of self delusional grandeur and arrogance, about just about everything and anything, to tell you the truth on paper barcelona is a great club with great history, but it's its people who fck the thing up for me, i wouldnt mind my club getting owned as much, as long as i knew we were losing against some respectable bloke.

But when we lose against scum, and have to be measured according to them.... all you have left is to try to find a way to keep your sanity, because in the end, it wont help you behave like an idiot. No time for hyperbole either.

Since when? When I started watching football in the late 90's no one gave them any attention. Just because they cheated an robbed their way to 3 CL titles in recent years doesn't make them a club with a "great" history.

Small time club, and always will be.

:bow:
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis_RM_91 Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:47 pm

Milanista wrote:Barca are hands down three or four leagues above these scumbags when it comes to accepting a draw or defeat.
For some reason you seem to forget that the scumbags have Mourinho, the ultimate cry baby

When did you hear anyone from Real Madrid say that ''football lost'' or that ''only one team played''? When did they show such spite and disrespect to fellow professionals? Never.

You say that simply as a bitter hater of Mourinho because the truth is, for 2-3 years that Mourinho spent at Inter, Milan were a forgotten club, the ''other'' team in Milan which Mourinho and Inter had rendered irrelevant in the scheme of things. Butthurt or what.
Travis_RM_91
Travis_RM_91
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by stunt Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:48 pm

I've disliked Barca before I even started liking Madrid.

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milanista Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:04 pm

Travis_RM_91 wrote:
Milanista wrote:Barca are hands down three or four leagues above these scumbags when it comes to accepting a draw or defeat.
For some reason you seem to forget that the scumbags have Mourinho, the ultimate cry baby

When did you hear anyone from Real Madrid say that ''football lost'' or that ''only one team played''? When did they show such spite and disrespect to fellow professionals? Never.

You say that simply as a bitter hater of Mourinho because the truth is, for 2-3 years that Mourinho spent at Inter, Milan were a forgotten club, the ''other'' team in Milan which Mourinho and Inter had rendered irrelevant in the scheme of things. Butthurt or what.

Oh Boy you just asked for it,
If we go by the claim that we were a forgotten club in Mourinho's spell at Inter we sill are admitting the fact that he slandered dozens of people, and thats the whole point of this thread yes, being unprofessional.
You want proof?
“My history as a manager cannot be compared with Frank Rijkaard’s history. He has zero trophies and I have a lot of them.”

“As for Lo Monaco I do not know who he is. With the name Monaco I have heard of Bayern Monaco (Munich) and the Monaco GP, the Tibetan Monaco (Monk), and the Principality of Monaco. I have never heard of any others.”

He is slandering people, who in fact are well known, right left centre.

Now, plant a single quote where the barca coach is being disrespectful to another club or person, questioning their role in footbal

Milanista
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:04 pm

Milanista wrote:
Travis_RM_91 wrote:

If we go by the claim that we were a forgotten club in Mourinho's spell at Inter we sill are admitting the fact that he slandered dozens of people, and thats the whole point of this thread yes, being unprofessional.
You want proof?
“My history as a manager cannot be compared with Frank Rijkaard’s history. He has zero trophies and I have a lot of them.”

“As for Lo Monaco I do not know who he is. With the name Monaco I have heard of Bayern Monaco (Munich) and the Monaco GP, the Tibetan Monaco (Monk), and the Principality of Monaco. I have never heard of any others.”

Now, plant a single quote where the barca coach is being disrespectful to another club or person, questioning their role in footbal
Laughing
Some Monaco tried to gain attention by attacking Mourinho publicily. He ignored him. Moral of the story, what a bleep guy is Mourinho! eco smile
Your logic is :facepalm: worthy. If you're trolling you chose the wrong section to do so. Jack Daniels is a moderator just for this section. Another slipup and we'll report you ( I mean your previous post) eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:07 pm

Milanista wrote:
Travis_RM_91 wrote:

You want proof?

Herp Derp son. So, your slandering Mou (A person), OP is slandereing Barca (A Football club).

See the difference? I could try to simplyfy it if you want.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:14 pm

Not every team is perfect.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:22 pm

i started disliking Barca since they brought up that whole "football lost" "anti football" crap

nothing like when Rijkaard was in charge, he, although quiet, was a classy manager who knew how to accept a defeat, so did his players

never really hated them pre 2009, they were more of a rivalry and it was fun and pretty spectacular to watch that rivalry
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:53 am

punkfusion1992 wrote:i started disliking Barca since they brought up that whole "football lost" "anti football" crap

nothing like when Rijkaard was in charge, he, although quiet, was a classy manager who knew how to accept a defeat, so did his players

never really hated them pre 2009, they were more of a rivalry and it was fun and pretty spectacular to watch that rivalry

exactly.

i have big respect for frank rijkaard, i even liked that team, no arrogance.. pre-2008/9 the title was basically open, not just to the top 2..

with the top 2 widening the gap all the time the rivalry between us and barca has just gotten ridiculous.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:10 am

I still have all the respect in the world for Barca.

Iniesta,Puyol,Pique.....these guys warriors, they run their heart out for Espana....it's impossible to really hate them.

Busquets on the other hand.........
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2