LeSwagg James
Pedram
Baraa
hrealmadrid
Onyx
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Real Madrid vs Valencia discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Valencia discussion

Post by Baraa Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:04 pm

somebody please correct me if i m wrong , but wasnt CR7 on the bench when we smashed their sorry as**s at the mestalla last year 3-6.

talk about a coach who doesnt know what he is talking about. lol

Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Valencia discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Valencia discussion

Post by Error Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:04 pm

Real Madrid (4-2-3-1): Casillas; Arbeloa, Pepe, Albiol, Marcelo; Khedira, Xabi Alonso; Özil, Higuaín, Cristiano Ronaldo; Benzema

Valencia (4-2-3-1): Guaita; Ricardo Costa, Rami, Víctor Ruiz, Jordi Alba; Topal, Tino Costa; Parejo Feghouli, Piatti; Aduriz
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:22 pm

no DiMaria :vagi:

but at least Benguain, Albitrololololol are you kidding me??
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:19 pm

Awful....just awful :facepalm:

we are giving barca the title Crying or Very sad
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Scuderio Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:22 pm

Higuan is such a waste of space, put someone else on
Scuderio
Scuderio
Prospect
Prospect

http://twitter.com/#!/MikelPellicer

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:23 pm

Di Maria in Higuain out
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:24 pm

if we dont win , then congratulations barcelona
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:33 pm

StrugaRock wrote:Di Maria in Higuain out

I'm a fortune teller Wink
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by raulmadrid4vr Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:34 pm

only mourinho is dumb enough to play a top 3 center forward in the world as a right winger. benzema should be winger, not higuain. higuain outscored benzema even playing as right winger against osasuna. why is mourinho so stupid?
raulmadrid4vr
raulmadrid4vr
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by raulmadrid4vr Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:03 pm

there is no way we are going to score... and we don't deserve to. we are only 1 point ahead of barca. one more draw and it is all over. valencia are bastards though... i have never seen them play this good in the past 4 years. they bend over for weak europa league teams then play game of century against us wtf.
raulmadrid4vr
raulmadrid4vr
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by raulmadrid4vr Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:24 pm

benzema and cristiano are amazing scorers... one is better than the other in blocking goal bound teammates shots and missing 1 on 1s... but higuain should be on the bench. LOL! slap yourself on each cheek 3 times while making a stupid sound mourinho and supporters of higuain on the bench when he is arguably the best center forward in the world. 1+1=15446456. mourinho is the best coach in the world.Smile
raulmadrid4vr
raulmadrid4vr
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Error Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:32 pm

Meh, can't blame anyone else except ourselves if we lose this title...

Annoying that Benzema, CR and Di Maria choked so badly when they should have scored Mad

I mean come one! Benzema got to try two times and even gk was already down but he heads the ball to his leg when it was only necessary to nod it straight forward into an empty net! Di Maria tries to do some super complicated chip with outside of his left foot when he could just smash it in! CR *bleep* trips on his own legs when he could have just shot it! Aaaaarrgghh!!!!!
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:34 pm

Yeah Benz missed two sitters very very annoying, but he was better than Higuain in the 1st so it was abit of a no brainer that Higgy came off.

Very dissapointing none the less, hope the hype dies down now, this isn't the first time Benzema has cost us points in La Liga recently either, he's a major culprit in the lead being cut down to 4 points

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:45 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:We will lose the league when we meet them, be sure of this
:bow:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by raulmadrid4vr Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:49 pm

Crimson wrote:Yeah Benz missed two sitters very very annoying, but he was better than Higuain in the 1st so it was abit of a no brainer that Higgy came off.

Very dissapointing none the less, hope the hype dies down now, this isn't the first time Benzema has cost us points in La Liga recently either, he's a major culprit in the lead being cut down to 4 points

which planet are you on? LOL. higuain was playing OUT OF POSITION. the logical thing would have been to start the best center forward in the world (higuain) as a center forward...

after the mistake of that not happening occurred, the 2nd best logical decision would have been to move the best center forward in the world into the center forward position for the 2nd half. that also went right above mourinhos head.

3rdly, WHY IS CRISTIANO NOT BEING BLAMED HERE? he should be directly blamed for this loss! he can't convert the EASIEST of 1 on 1s? RIDICULOUS.
raulmadrid4vr
raulmadrid4vr
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by raulmadrid4vr Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:52 pm

we payed 100 million to switch number 7s:

Last edited by raulmadrid4vr on Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
raulmadrid4vr
raulmadrid4vr
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:53 pm

you know guys what really cheers me up??

its when some newbie barca fans or should i say "messi fans" come to our section trying to troll us ,although they started watching la liga in 2009 or something lol
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:53 pm

you know guys what really cheers me up??

its when some newbie barca fans or should i say "messi fans" come to our section trying to troll us ,although they started watching la liga in 2009 or something lol
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:30 pm

lol wut....Higz was in the centre bro...Benz was on the right.In the 1st.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:43 pm

Higuain was terrible in the first half, his link up play is horrid but I'm sure he would've easily finished any of the chances Benz missed
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:56 pm

Benz isn't the one to blame tonight.

When he dosen't create for anyone....sure.....but he served Ronaldo up on a platter with not 1 but 2 of the best passes of the season.

Best goalscorer in the owrld should've done better.

Not that he's entirely to blame either.......
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigole Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:00 am

Something that I find very intriguing is that when Granero plays you guys play so well as a team and score so much, and when Khedira starts you guys always play bad and have trouble scoring. I am bemused as to why Mourinho insists in playing Khedira over Granero when the latter makes Madrid a much better team. Just an observation, and I am not inferring that Khedira is the reason for your tie today.
Tigole
Tigole
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:02 am

raulmadrid4vr wrote:we payed 100 million to switch number 7s:

:bow: :bow: :bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:20 am

raulmadrid4vr wrote:we payed 100 million to switch number 7s:

I saw it from another angle on my stream, and it looked to me like CR got pushed slightly, while he was in mid air, causing him to lose balance when he landed. That's what it looked like to me, however I stand corrected. Granted, he still fell to the ground like a sack of potatoes, which didn't really work in his favour. He could have stayed up despite losing his balance, but the ball and the chance would have been lost. I agree that Benzema has clumsily wasted clear cut chances on a few occasions, previously in the season; but if you analyze the situation in today's game again, you'll notice that he had a defender blocking his right angle towards goal, forcing him to aim for the closest corner. So, despite him seemingly being 1 on 1 with the Valencia GK, it was far from a sitter. Regardless, unlike most others here, I don't think this draw can be blamed on a single individual. It's a collective effort, and we didn't lose points in this game because 1 guy didn't capitalize on chances that might have never occured if that player hadn't made those runs or passes, or positioned himself right. Sure, a few players completely squandered chances that could have secured the win for Madrid, but the same can be said about Valencia's chances. It was not a single individual's fault that we drew against Villarreal and Málaga, either. It's just too easy to say that things could've been better or easier if 'that guy' had been replaced by someone else. If you want to blame one person, blame Pepe for deciding to make himself and the team look like fools.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:21 pm

Albiceleste wrote:
Yuri Yukuv wrote:We will lose the league when we meet them, be sure of this
:bow:

Thanks bro, atleast someone appreciates my genuis
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2