Raptorgunner
Freeza
Onyx
18 posters

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

NBA 2K13 Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: NBA 2K13 Thread

Post by The Franchise Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:55 pm

Mole, go search some forum or something for good sliders. Otherwise your just going to get pissed off by every scrub left right and center getting offensive rebounds.

Other than that, just like the boys said. Overall, you just go to know the players your playing against. Some of them you just want to let shoot and live with them making some but missing more, some you want to drive because they will struggle with the finish...or the cowards way and just let the CPU do all the work and you stay off man with the ball.

And yeah I played NBA street..1 and 2 were crazy...3 sucked complete ass, they ruined it with nonesense.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:47 pm

The Franchise wrote:Mole, go search some forum or something for good sliders. Otherwise your just going to get pissed off by every scrub left right and center getting offensive rebounds.

Other than that, just like the boys said. Overall, you just go to know the players your playing against. Some of them you just want to let shoot and live with them making some but missing more, some you want to drive because they will struggle with the finish...or the cowards way and just let the CPU do all the work and you stay off man with the ball.

And yeah I played NBA street..1 and 2 were crazy...3 sucked complete ass, they ruined it with nonesense.

Yeah, check out OperationSports for some good sliders. The main things I had problems with on default was the offensive rebounding like said(everyone is Rodman in his prime), and the CPU scoring 70% of it's points in the paint.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:52 pm

I can't complain about offensive rebounds because i constantly do it Laughing

But i am getting better, was trying to be too aggressive and leaving too many holes in my defense.

Hopefully it will be actually solid by the time 14 comes out Laughing

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:44 pm

Macedonia finally has a player in NBA Pero Antic signed for Atlanta Hawks can anyone tell me how to add him in on nba2k or its impossible Very Happy ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:45 am

DeviAngel wrote:Macedonia finally has a player in NBA Pero Antic signed for Atlanta Hawks can anyone tell me how to add him in on nba2k or its impossible Very Happy?

I saw that today. 2 years guaranteed nice for him, heard he was pretty good at Eurobasket 2011 for Macedonia(4th place only behind Russia, France & Spain).

The rosters on 2k13 might not be updating anymore, but you can probably find a user made roster with all FA's on their new teams.

edit: on 2kshare there's a roster from 07/21, so maybe they will update again.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:59 pm

dmize wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Macedonia finally has a player in NBA Pero Antic signed for Atlanta Hawks can anyone tell me how to add him in on nba2k or its impossible Very Happy?

I saw that today. 2 years guaranteed nice for him, heard he was pretty good at Eurobasket 2011 for Macedonia(4th place only behind Russia, France & Spain).

The rosters on 2k13 might not be updating anymore, but you can probably find a user made roster with all FA's on their new teams.

edit: on 2kshare there's a roster from 07/21, so maybe they will update again.

Yeah and we managed to lead against spain until the 3/4 of the game but they were better Smile, we were praying that we go against France not Spain if that guy Molnja didn't score that funny 3 we would have played against France and I am sure we would have won with Lester BoM'ccaleb in form and Antic at the back. He's really good so many macedonian players refused to play for NBA and Pero did once for Orlando but now he took the chance now on 30 yrs. I hope he amazes Atlanta has Macedonian fan's now including me Very Happy. Thank you for the advices Smile I'l ltry
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:14 pm

I remember Bo Mccallebb from American college basketball a few years ago. He was a beast scorer, streaky shooter from deep but when he got goin' he could hit multiple 3's in a row. He was one of the best scorers in D1 around that time, idk if he ever got an NBA chance but he should've. I'll keep an eye out on OpSports roster section for a roster, there's some dedicated 2Kers that constantly update their rosters.

In MyCareer, end of year 2 with the Pistons. Lost in game 7 @ Philadelphia in ECF. Then Philly won it all Laughing but they have a healthy Andrew Bynum, Jrue Holiday and a 91 overall Turner. Forgot about Jason Terry too who's still a 20ppg scorer apparently... lit me up.

So 3rd season starts and Detroit makes no moves to improve the interior depth or get rid of the excess of PG's. So I demand a trade. Put down the Lakers, Cavaliers and Hornets. Traded me to the Hornets for Anthony Davis and Aminu(sucks wanted to play with Davis). But I'm a FA after this season, so NO gave up Anthony Davis for a 1 year rental Laughing

Brandon Knight
Rodney Stuckey
Paul George(resigned him at 4yr/57m, great deal)
Anthony Davis
Andre Drummond

BEAST frontcourt, and I'm gonna sign right back with Detroit after the season Laughing

Dat illegal under the table collusion ftw

Also LeBron signed with Lakers, Melo signed with the Timberwolves(dafuq), can't remember where Bosh signed, I wanna say Chicago, but he left Miami also.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:25 am

I'm in the process of updating the 2K rosters myself, I'll put it on 2KShare when I finish. I have almost all of the offseason moves done, just have to finish up the rookies.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:48 am

downloaded this for FREE yesterday from playstation store, think it was a glitch, since its only supposed to be available in saudi arabia.

Guess I'll try it out, havent played since 2K9
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:02 am

I finished updating the roster manually. I think I got most of the rookies and basically all the FA moves with the latest being Oden to the Heat. It should be on 2kShare called "Updated Through 8/4"

Added Antic on the Hawks. If you check it out let me know how he looks. "Updated Through 8/4" on 2kShare
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18