Milan31
Mr Nick09
Ganso
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kaka - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaka

Post by BigBoban Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:05 am

ildiavoliforeva wrote:Kaka will be 30 by next summer! We would need to pay at least over 25 million for his transfer fee and then high wages. How long can he seriously play on the highest level? 2 years? 3 at max! It's not worth it. We need someone younger! For the same amount of money (or maybe a little more, but that would be compensated by lower wages) we could easily sign Ganso, who would be much better IMO!

Agreed. We already made that mistake when we signed Rui Costa for big money and he did bugger all for MIlan in the time he was here, time for a change, but not Gnaso not convinced by him would prefer Hernanes

BigBoban
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:50 am

BigBoban wrote:
ildiavoliforeva wrote:Kaka will be 30 by next summer! We would need to pay at least over 25 million for his transfer fee and then high wages. How long can he seriously play on the highest level? 2 years? 3 at max! It's not worth it. We need someone younger! For the same amount of money (or maybe a little more, but that would be compensated by lower wages) we could easily sign Ganso, who would be much better IMO!

Agreed. We already made that mistake when we signed Rui Costa for big money and he did bugger all for MIlan in the time he was here, time for a change, but not Gnaso not convinced by him would prefer Hernanes

Hernanes isn't a bad option either! The best thing about him is he is proven in Serie A! But I'm not sure if Lazio will let go of him easily! And if they make it to next years CL, than its gonna get even tougher!
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:19 am

im in as well. kaka is one of those champions who despite his age can keep up with his performance. only issue is his injury.

but kaka already said that - my sporting ties with milan is over but emotional ties will remain forever...

so i doubt he will come back for us to play, besides kaka said his objective is to win with real madrid so he is pretty determined to fulfill his objective there. i wish him best.

there is also price, and his salary and also if we were to get him we need to sell someone.

so i cant see this happening but if it were to happen at right cost and kaka is willing to come back, with his performance and fitness consistent and good, yea would love to see him play for us once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:22 am

ildiavoliforeva wrote:
BigBoban wrote:

Hernanes isn't a bad option either! The best thing about him is he is proven in Serie A! But I'm not sure if Lazio will let go of him easily! And if they make it to next years CL, than its gonna get even tougher!

hernanes is my dream as well. yea man thats the thing, he will be valued expensive, and if lazio makes in CL then yea we cant get him

otherwise he is perfect for us, why the hell we didnt go for him at first its a mistake.

technically great, physically strong, consistent, and always a threat. he is awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:14 pm

(Warning: loud noise)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMTkZ10Alsq/?taken-by=acmilan_design

I miss him Sad
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:31 am

JespSwe wrote:
ildiavoliforeva wrote:
BigBoban wrote:

hernanes is my dream as well. yea man thats the thing, he will be valued expensive, and if lazio makes in CL then yea we cant get him

otherwise he is perfect for us, why the hell we didnt go for him at first its a mistake.

technically great, physically strong, consistent, and always a threat. he is awesome

You can take him for free Smile Very Happy
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2