pUsHa
che
Zealous
VivaStPauli
rwo power
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Germany considers a bid for the Euro 2020 - Page 2 Empty Re: Germany considers a bid for the Euro 2020

Post by rwo power Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:25 pm

I Have Mono wrote:YES
I could eat Schnitzel for a month in a row.
Only thing I hate about Germany is asking for water and getting Sparkling Water :vagi: Shit is disgusting.
Try "Stilles Wasser" Very Happy (Or drink "Leitungswasser")

rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Germany considers a bid for the Euro 2020 - Page 2 Empty Re: Germany considers a bid for the Euro 2020

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:38 pm

Schnitzel an entire month? What a shame, there's great Pizza and Döner Kebap to be had here... Very Happy
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:25 pm

rwo power wrote:
I Have Mono wrote:YES
I could eat Schnitzel for a month in a row.
Only thing I hate about Germany is asking for water and getting Sparkling Water :vagi: Shit is disgusting.
Try "Stilles Wasser" Very Happy (Or drink "Leitungswasser")

I figured that out during the Women's world cup last year...But still...and what's up with bringing the water out in glass bottles...you guys don't have cups or something ?

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:28 pm

Where were you? xD

Usually water gets served in a glass.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:30 pm

Schnitzel <3

Aw, now youre all reminding me how awesome Germany was. I wouldnt mind going back there, for sure.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:50 pm

LOL and I wouldn't eat Schnitzel to save my life. Give me a Döner or Pizza anytime instead! (as fast food, that is)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:51 pm

Lol I don't remember. The stadium had yellow seats and a green/white logo. Whatever city that's is.

But in Vienna and Prague the water was also served in glass bottles so it's something with you weird Euros not just Germans I guess.

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:59 pm

I think the glass bottles are actually required as to make it more difficult to simply serve tap water for exorbitant prices. Normally it is even required that a closed bottle has to be served and opened in front of the customer.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:05 pm

rwo power wrote:LOL and I wouldn't eat Schnitzel to save my life. Give me a Döner or Pizza anytime instead! (as fast food, that is)

affraid

Schnitzel isnt even exclusively German anyway. Go to Austria, they will swear its actually theirs. Go to Milano, and its a speciality called Cotoletta alla Milanese. Probably a few other places claim it too :lol!:
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:09 pm

rwo power wrote:I think the glass bottles are actually required as to make it more difficult to simply serve tap water for exorbitant prices. Normally it is even required that a closed bottle has to be served and opened in front of the customer.

Well tap water is free in America. It's just weird is all. I got over it once I learned to ask for still water or else they bring the shit with bubbles lol.

What's with all the hate for schnitzel though ? Hate Austrian food or something ? Big hater haha.

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:11 pm

I Have Mono wrote:What's with all the hate for schnitzel though ? Hate Austrian food or something ? Big hater haha.
I can't stand the "Panade" (the bread-egg-flour crust) around the Schnitzel. Yuck. If I want to eat meat, then I don't want to eat it with packaging. Steaks FTW!
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:18 pm

Saetablanca wrote:
rwo power wrote:LOL and I wouldn't eat Schnitzel to save my life. Give me a Döner or Pizza anytime instead! (as fast food, that is)

affraid

Schnitzel isnt even exclusively German anyway. Go to Austria, they will swear its actually theirs. Go to Milano, and its a speciality called Cotoletta alla Milanese. Probably a few other places claim it too :lol!:

Austrian schnitzel is better than German schnitzel so I'd agree

rwo power wrote:
I Have Mono wrote:What's with all the hate for schnitzel though ? Hate Austrian food or something ? Big hater haha.
I can't stand the "Panade" (the bread-egg-flour crust) around the Schnitzel. Yuck. If I want to eat meat, then I don't want to eat it with packaging. Steaks FTW!

It's like one giant ass chicken tender/chicken nugget I don't see the problem haha. The crust is the best part.

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:30 pm

I Have Mono wrote:
rwo power wrote:
It's like one giant ass chicken tender/chicken nugget I don't see the problem haha. The crust is the best part.
Actually Schnitzel are usually beaten to be 0.5cm thin (or problably less). So the ratio meat-to-other-stuff is highly unsatisfactory. A nice thick and preferably rare steak on the other hand...
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:34 pm

Ahaha point is Germans do it right. Euro 2020 is a good idea. The 06 men's world cup and 11 womens world cup prove that.

Not one negative experience in that country.

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:33 am

Zealous wrote:If I meant see I would have wrote see :vagi:

I meant like you know have a bunch of beers shoved in my face either in an attempt to sell it to me or just the tomfoolery of locals/tourists.

Second acid test:

I intend to bring my children to this event so that they my enjoy the sport I love. Can you guarantee that they won't be exposed to things I would not want them to see? hmm

What world do you live in mate?
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2