Ribery

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ribery

Post by billionmillion on Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:18 am

Game will finish maybe real will equal so we will not praise Ribery much. i think its time to give credit to one of the best players in the world :bow:

_________________
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2440
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Re: Ribery

Post by Albiceleste on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:11 am

He was everywhere today, lots of diving but had a great game. :bow: what a player

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Ribery

Post by Tomwin Lannister on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:11 am

Se7en wrote:LMAO those dives fits Barca perfectly

He was in Arbeloa's pocket bar the goal IMO



Are you mental? Ribery hardly lost the ball and when he did, he won it back.

Took on all comers.

_________________




Luke Harper wrote:We are the ones... the ones that you've been told about. And WE... are walking upright.

Studying about those good ol' days and who shall wear, the starry crown gooood lawd. Show me the waaaaay.

Unbeaten 2011/2012.


:bow: :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26821
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 78

Back to top Go down

Re: Ribery

Post by Dnmac4 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:12 am

Geez, some of you Madrid fans really do have a strange and down right disturbing obsession with Barcelona.

Can you guys participate in one thread with out bringing them up? Especially wait until after the first post at least?
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2911
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Ribery

Post by RealGunner on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:13 am

World Class player, Always said that. Proved it once again
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 81453
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Ribery

Post by EarlyPrototype on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:14 am

Ribery played great.

Robben was meh.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 7700
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Ribery

Post by Mr Nick09 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:16 am

lmao, he was in arbeloa's back pocket for the most time lol

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 29044
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Ribery

Post by Aensensen on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:16 am

Ribery was not at all amazing. Arbeloa totally owned him imo. That goal was nothing great.

_________________
Real Madrid tu eres mi vida, tú eres mi pasión, sólo te pido una cosa, que salgas otra vez campeón.

GRACIAS SEÑORES
(32 títulos de Liga)


@Sushi Master wrote:There is no best league, they should all be loved equally Heart
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 595
Join date : 2011-11-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ribery

Post by pUsHa on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:16 am

I find it hard to bow down to a criminal diver .... it doesnt surprise me that barca fans are enjoying him tho :lol!:
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1943
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Ribery

Post by aleumdance on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:16 am

was diving today seriously


_________________
@danyjr wrote:cyberman :bow:

Wilshere is a typical chav, lack of intelligence overshadowed by hustling behaviour...until he's found out.

cyberman pls accept my friend invitation. I want to suck you off Proud
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2943
Join date : 2011-12-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Ribery

Post by the xcx on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:17 am

Meh, hes diving antics were most impressive I must admit. Not far reaching the level of Biscuits Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 7478
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Ribery

Post by guest7 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:17 am

Not to mention his goal was a handball :lol!:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8275
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Ribery

Post by aleumdance on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:18 am

Nameless wrote:Meh, hes diving antics were most impressive I must admit. Not far reaching the level of Biscuits Laughing

Biscuits is not a diver, he is just a foul faker rolling on the floor

the true diving professionals are di maria, suarez and ribery

_________________
@danyjr wrote:cyberman :bow:

Wilshere is a typical chav, lack of intelligence overshadowed by hustling behaviour...until he's found out.

cyberman pls accept my friend invitation. I want to suck you off Proud
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2943
Join date : 2011-12-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Ribery

Post by vivabarca38 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:18 am

Madrid fans extremly butthurt Laughing
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 1730
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Ribery

Post by aleumdance on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:20 am

@vivabarca38 wrote:Madrid fans extremly butthurt Laughing

lol not bothered one bit, Madrid would qualify

and you can't deny Ribery was diving hard

_________________
@danyjr wrote:cyberman :bow:

Wilshere is a typical chav, lack of intelligence overshadowed by hustling behaviour...until he's found out.

cyberman pls accept my friend invitation. I want to suck you off Proud
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2943
Join date : 2011-12-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Ribery

Post by billionmillion on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:21 am

Arbeloa owned him? :facepalm: ribery alone destroyed madrid. he was the reason bayern had possession. he was everywhere, in attack in defence. his every decision was great

_________________
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2440
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Re: Ribery

Post by LeBéninois on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:22 am

He is bak at his 2008's level. the year madrid wanted him so much . I hope he would be WC at Euro too. he deserves it even if he has made big mistakes

_________________
"Form is temporary 4th is permanent" Arsene Wenger
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 3984
Join date : 2011-06-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Ribery

Post by Gomez83 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:24 am

I guess every Madrid fans was only focused on Ribery's dives to not remember Di Maria diving twice and questionable three times, Ronaldo dive and the butthurt Marcelo getting away with a yellow last minute.
Ribery in someones pocket? he only really lost the ball when three people were around him.
If Ribery's goal was not impressive I wonder what your opinion is on Ronaldo's 1v1 chance failure.
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 346
Join date : 2012-04-13
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Re: Ribery

Post by kiranr on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:25 am

@aleumdance wrote:

lol not bothered one bit, Madrid would qualify

and you can't deny Ribery was diving hard

Going to be difficult for Madrid. Bayern will sit back and counter like today.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3496
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Ribery

Post by Aensensen on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:26 am

@vivabarca38 wrote:Madrid fans extremly butthurt Laughing
Not at all mate. Just pissed off a bit at our team - conceding again in late minutes Evil or Very Mad

And that idiotic Marcelo foul, lucky not to be red carded - otherwise Webb was good imo.

_________________
Real Madrid tu eres mi vida, tú eres mi pasión, sólo te pido una cosa, que salgas otra vez campeón.

GRACIAS SEÑORES
(32 títulos de Liga)


@Sushi Master wrote:There is no best league, they should all be loved equally Heart
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 595
Join date : 2011-11-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ribery

Post by Gomez83 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:26 am

@kiranr wrote:
@aleumdance wrote:

lol not bothered one bit, Madrid would qualify

and you can't deny Ribery was diving hard

Going to be difficult for Madrid. Bayern will sit back and counter like today.
Let alone even if Madrid pass how many star players of them will get a second yellow on the second leg and not be allowed to play Barca/Chelsea.
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 346
Join date : 2012-04-13
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Re: Ribery

Post by Dnmac4 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:27 am

@Aensensen wrote:Ribery was not at all amazing. Arbeloa totally owned him imo. That goal was nothing great.

Geez, if Ribery was not at all amazing and got owned by Arbeloa what do you call Ronaldo's performance?

Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2911
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Ribery

Post by lenear1030 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:28 am

@aleumdance wrote:
Nameless wrote:Meh, hes diving antics were most impressive I must admit. Not far reaching the level of Biscuits Laughing

Biscuits is not a diver, he is just a foul faker rolling on the floor

the true diving professionals are di maria, suarez and ribery


dont forget Alves.



_________________


:coffee:
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2881
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Ribery

Post by Aensensen on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:29 am

@Gomez83 wrote:I guess every Madrid fans was only focused on Ribery's dives to not remember Di Maria diving twice and questionable three times, Ronaldo dive and the butthurt Marcelo getting away with a yellow last minute.
Ribery in someones pocket? he only really lost the ball when three people were around him.
If Ribery's goal was not impressive I wonder what your opinion is on Ronaldo's 1v1 chance failure.
LoL, what the hell does Ronaldo's silly 1on1 miss has to do with Ribery. Ronaldo was bad, who said he wasn't, that miss was :facepalm: . I have no agenda - I watched the game and thought Ribery and Roben were simply not impressive. And Arbeloa defeded his flank like a Boss.

_________________
Real Madrid tu eres mi vida, tú eres mi pasión, sólo te pido una cosa, que salgas otra vez campeón.

GRACIAS SEÑORES
(32 títulos de Liga)


@Sushi Master wrote:There is no best league, they should all be loved equally Heart
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 595
Join date : 2011-11-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ribery

Post by billionmillion on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:30 am

if you call ribery meh then what was ronaldo. what you expect ribery to take the ball and dribble whole defence...no dude its CL semi-final a big game. you can not do these things in this stages

_________________
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2440
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Re: Ribery

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum