Some good news in the midst of all the bad

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Some good news in the midst of all the bad Empty Some good news in the midst of all the bad

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:01 am

http://www.elconfidencial.com/deportes/liga-bbva/2012/04/17/florentino-perez-estrecha-el-cerco-en-el-fichaje-de-lucas-moura-sus-padres-invitados-al-palco-96276/

This past weekend, the Madrid president, initiated by Jose Angel Sanchez , general manager of Real Madrid, and Wagner Ribeiro, talent agent last appeared in Brazilian football, invited into the box at the Bernabeu the parents of Brazilian international Lucas Moura , who toured the stadium and all the benefits of the Madrid institution, to take another step in the arrival of the star of Sao Paulo to Real Madrid.

This time there has been no compromise, Lucas Moura's parents have returned happy about his treatment and Real Madrid as a club. They return, with a favorable opinion of what their child could have if the transaction could be completed between the clubs. Also, they leave with a gift, which is none other than a Real Madrid shirt that is addressed to Lucas Moura.

Everything happened in the failed negotiations for the moment with trying to sign Neymar, the board members have led Real Madrid to change tack and have now decided to go directly to the player's parents to avoid shocks as those taken with the Neymar's father.

I think it would be a great signing by us and I am very excited by the prospect of him at Madrid next season

Back to top Go down

Some good news in the midst of all the bad Empty Re: Some good news in the midst of all the bad

Post by I Have Mono on Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:43 am

Strengthening Castilla I see :lol!:

In all seriousness though will he be loaned back to San Paulo ? Because I don't see him benching Ozil or Kaka.

Some good news in the midst of all the bad Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSR6J_fKakvB0axUaQIZNEf80RoyLhvr20_9nAgMM_VKEFi2eQTSome good news in the midst of all the bad Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBV9qc_uYHgYH52Pn-kV2LCGvFAGeufMTY-bZkmI5QD13xIolE

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Some good news in the midst of all the bad Empty Re: Some good news in the midst of all the bad

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:52 am

I Have Mono wrote:Strengthening Castilla I see :lol!:

In all seriousness though will he be loaned back to San Paulo ? Because I don't see him benching Ozil or Kaka.

He is different to both, he drives forward much better than both, he can dribble and he is much better than Kaka at holding the ball, sort of an inbetween Kaka and Ozil type player.

We need another AM, I see it as a good option if we are not going to bring Sarabia or Canales back

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:56 am

I know it's youtube and I know what that means but showcases some of his play style for those that have not seen him.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James on Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:16 am

Crimson wrote:I know it's youtube and I know what that means but showcases some of his play style for those that have not seen him.

Brazilian flair players ftw!

:bow:

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx on Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:24 am

I'd prefer if we actually got a midfielder who was agile and quick first. Thing is we need someone who's going to link everything together.

I know we have Sahin, but the midfielder we buy could always be backup.
Onyx
Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:30 am

mtfootball wrote:I'd prefer if we actually got a midfielder who was agile and quick first. Thing is we need someone who's going to link everything together.

I know we have Sahin, but the midfielder we buy could always be backup.

I have a feeling we will move away from 4 2 3 1 next season if everyone is fit and able for preseason, which we change alot of dynamics within the squad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels on Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:33 am

Dude is a boss in FIFA 12. lol

Haven't seen him in real life. So i'm not getting excited yet.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja on Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:09 am

OH God. The Messi type of player we lack. He can cover 5 positions imo, he will be the best in the world for sure.

Some good news in the midst of all the bad Nail-biting-gif-7

This boy knew
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:31 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOO, i want neymar at any cost, he is the one player that can better then the shit load maria, kaka etc.

we also should have signed that xerden shekira kid, he is a bulked up lefty (messi type), who can cut inside and dribbles, and has a good shot and right foot.

damn it, no more Right footed players at RM, its not good for our formation.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by vanDEEZ on Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:49 am

kaka i think will leave this summer if we get lucas.. we have forced players we needed more than kaka out the back door before and kaka will not be an exception.

and supermag we have plenty of right footed players what are you on about?
vanDEEZ
vanDEEZ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock on Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:49 pm

In my BVB save in FM12 Real Madrid bought this lad

First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen on Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:28 pm

Well, I haven't seen him play - really missing out on Brazilian league, but from what I could see from this short clip is that he's got a nice psychological drive (hope that doesn't necessarily mean cheating/diving/selfishness too) and some not-that-bad skills to support it (not sure about decision making - I kno this is just a youtube vid). Imo he shows his wit in some situations but he would need more of that against LaLiga defenders though. I don't know how he competes throughout the whole season but any player willing to drive a team forward is welcome (Ronaldo is not that great getting past players anymore imo). It would definetely mean bad news for Kaka imo. I don't see us keeping him then. Even if Lucas is a different kind of player.

GRACIAS SEÑORES
(32 títulos de Liga)

Some good news in the midst of all the bad Aensensensroyalsignaturecopy
Sushi Master wrote:There is no best league, they should all be loved equally Heart
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado on Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:54 pm

From that video and Crimson's description he kind of reminds me of Iniesta, but with strength.

Crimson you really think Mou will change his formation. I think he's the type of coach that sticks to one formation same with his players lol

and I like SuperMag still prefer Nerman

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja on Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:55 pm

He's better then Neymar. Stronger, faster, better dribbler, better vision. He needs to improve his finishing. He can play the Messi role imo. He is down to earth and doesn't dive.

This boy knew
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:04 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL4_xKrs2Xw

That's talent.

This boy knew
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:28 pm

we'd rather buy him than Neymar, he looks more stable and stronger, and like kizu, maybe a down to earth guy, unlike Neymar

First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:45 pm

why is nerman not down to earth?
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:49 pm

LOL at better dribbler than Nerman

He is one of the best dribblers in the world. I will admitt I have not seen enough of Lucas too make to many judgements. But better vision and passing that Nerman...really? Nerman's passing and vision are one of his best characteristics as a player.

In 2010 Neymar scored 42 goals and had 19 assists. In 2011 Nerman had 24 goals and 11 assists.

In 2011 Lucas only managed 6 goals and 3 assists

Oh and now we are judging players by their humbleness lol

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:50 pm

@Ganso your opinion on Neymar vs Lucas ?

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso on Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:16 pm

i already posted it on the RB section,Neymar is a level above Lucas and imo a level above almost every youngster in the world bar Gotze and Hazard.

:facepalm: @ People who dont even watch the libertadores/brasileirao and say that Lucas is better.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado on Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:46 pm

Also I think Lucas would be a great signing, but like I said I prefer Nerman.

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso on Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:15 pm

The thing is that Lucas can be a rotation player,nerman isn't that player you guys are looking for...and tbh,I'm almost sure he will end up at barca in 2014 if rossel is still their president by then
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:52 pm

Lucas isn't going to cost us 60m+ either

And imo Neymar really hasn't moved on from his 42 goal season for all the claims he is so good.

I'd rather Lucas for his price than Neyamr for his any day all day.

By the time Neymar does actually move to Europe I can see him being a big and rather expensive flop

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado on Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:40 pm

Yeah Nerman could be a flop, but he could also be the next big thing in Europe...and I'm more inclined to the latter.

And if Nerman could become a flop why can't Lucas?

Also Crimson earlier in the thread you mentioned Mou changing formation. You really think Mou would do that? I remember talk of changing to a 4-3-3, because of Sahin and it didn't happen. Granted Sahin has rarely palyed, but still I think of Mou as coach who sticks to one thing and tries to perfect it.

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next