Thimmy
Jeps33178
Onyx
S32TABLANCA
SuperMAG
19 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Brillent Tactical display by the team. - Page 2 Empty Re: Brillent Tactical display by the team.

Post by SuperMAG Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:33 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Benzema decided to shoot when he had Ronaldo next to him to the left and Cacktraw and Ozil to the right, a simple pass to Ronaldo to square the ball wouldve seen us score, but no he decided to go for glory

Benz didnt work his socks off lol, him and Ronaldo were just walking out there, straight away when Higuain came in, they forced March for a mistake and we could've scored

ronaldo was way further on the left, ozil was marked as far as i remember. even if had passed, it was still no clear cut chance.

As for benz work, i wont waste my time discussing anything with you, i have eyes, i saw how much he defended.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Brillent Tactical display by the team. - Page 2 Empty Re: Brillent Tactical display by the team.

Post by Le Samourai Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:36 pm

Although he did a fantastic job in defense, someone needs to sit Pepe down and explain to him that

1. It's not advisable to hold onto the ball for 5 seconds and then pass it into the path of an oncoming presser (Alves). Seriously , too many times Ramos calmly plays it to Pepe and Pepe gets nervous and either

a.Blasts it up field to no on or
b.Plays a nervous ball back to Ramos

That one incident yesterday where Ramos calmly chests the ball to him (like a boss) and he holds onto it nervously and then plays it right intom the path of Alves.....no no no.

2. Someone needs to stop him from attempting long passes.

He needs to understand he has 4 options, he can pass to the fullback, he can pass to Alonso , he can pass to Ramos , he can pass to Casillas.

I think he needs to start making use of the latter, if he doesn't feel comfortable holding onto the ball, recycle possession and allow those who are comfortable in possession ( Ramos, Alonso, Marcelo) do so instead.

I'm not one to be over critical about hoofing, but come on sometimes you just have to stop it. It's pointless.

As for Di Maria, he was very important yesterday. The only thing I can fault him for is losing the ball unnecessarily on several occasions after Benzema has shrugged off 2 or 3 defenders to come away with it.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:46 pm

Di Maria was a rythm killer,if Kaka played we would have killed the game and seen more entertaining football what a headless chicken.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:48 pm

huntsman wrote:Di Maria was a rythm killer,if Kaka played we would have killed the game and seen more entertaining football what a headless chicken.
Tbf I also think that playing kaka instead of Di maria would have been a much wiser choice but thats only me.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:49 pm

huntsman wrote:Di Maria was a rythm killer,if Kaka played we would have killed the game and seen more entertaining football what a headless chicken.

Nope your wrong, we would of lost the fight on the right wing, especially in defense.

TBH hope Kaka gets sold and we make some decent money off him

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:52 pm

Nah,Di maria was indeed a disaster.Adriano barely went forward as he was part of 3 man back line.I just dont see how di maria helping a bit defensively make him good in such an important game.

At some point he had 14 % pass accuracy ,the turnovers are another story.He was simply crap,nothing else.

Di maria should improve his link up play by large margin,wtf is this? dude cant link up play twice to save his life.

Problem with him is we cant trust him,how can your fullback trust you and go forward when you are going to give the ball back with in a second?

The problem is di maria is just crap at elementary football and that sucks.No body can trust him.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:59 pm

Nah, that's full of crap. No gaurnutee kaka would have done well, moe chance he would of been on the floor and hugging everybody in sight.

Di maria is coming back from injury, so I don't expect him to destroy every fullback in sight right now like he was at the beginning of the season and giving Kaka a permanent seat on the bench.

Good performances against Apoel ain't gonna convince me that Kaka is going to change anything. The fact that he blows hot and cold and forces Oezil out wide is one of the main reasons I don't want him starting games with Oezil.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:04 pm

Di Maria haphazardly dribbles and loses the ball. Surely there has to be better wingers than Di Maria out there.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:06 pm

mtfootball wrote:Di Maria haphazardly dribbles and loses the ball. Surely there has to be better wingers than Di Maria out there.

Has Di Maria's beginning to the season being completely ignored? He was immense, ffs he's coming back from injury.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:11 pm

He was the same prior to his injury.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:16 pm

mtfootball wrote:He was the same prior to his injury.

No he wasn't. He was providing assists at will and putting in brilliant perfromances.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:20 pm

No I mean he would randomly dribble and lose the ball.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:27 pm

mtfootball wrote:No I mean he would randomly dribble and lose the ball.

Wow, Like CR hasn't done that, or Oezil, or Benz, or Kaka.

Nitpicking at it's finest and choosen to ignore the brilliance of his perfromances earlier in the season before his injury.

But yeah, these last few games show that Di Maria is a liability. Let's get Neymar or Hazrad who never lose the ball when they dribble. Rolling Eyes
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:38 pm

He is a good player, however it's just his playing style I dislike. I feel others players are more intelligent than him on the ball.

People usually pull the work rate card with Di Maria, however I think wingers should always be pressing and tracking back anyway.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:50 pm

Di Maria , to his credit, is a killer.

He looks for the kill far more than anyone else.He needs to pick his moments better because sometimes you need to make use of your teammates.

I have to admit, I'm tired seeing him lose the ball after Benzema shrugs off 2 or 3 defenders and plays it to him completely open, but I have complete confidence in him as a talent, and as a functional element of our lineup.

His work ethic is second to none and he is a big part of the future.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:00 pm

mtfootball off fifa ffs and izzy there is no point arguing with huntsman, just because we saw that Ozil-Kaka combo when DiMaria was out injured he thinks he is in direct competition with DiMaria

I bet he doesnt even know who Callejon is, it will be the usual 3 subs against Bayern as well Granero, Callejon and Higuain... be it he likes it or not Kaka has no future in our team and Mou knows it as well

Him along with Lass are the only players Mou has pulled off at half time because of their crappiness and those are the two huntsman likes. Go figure

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:03 pm

I don't see why you all need to insult kaka.

Kaka has done very well in the last couple of months. He is a fantastic player, he simply dosen't fit with and is not better than Ozil.

And he can't play on the right.

Kaka is a fantastic option coming off the bench.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:05 pm

Le Samourai wrote:I don't see why you all need to insult kaka.

Kaka has done very well in the last couple of months. He is a fantastic player, he simply dosen't fit with and is not better than Ozil.

And he can't play on the right.

Kaka is a fantastic option coming off the bench.

we happened to let go of our most promising player coming out of the youth for this guy, he killed Canales' Madrid career

I have had enough of him already, just because he cost 50 mill doesnt mean he has to be chosen over better players

he has never played good lo, apart from against Espanyol this guy has been a liability leaving us to play with 10 players as opposed to 11
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:10 pm

mourinho to start him for 3rd game in a row and him to make his best game of the year by exploiting every chance and scoring a beauty

kill em all angel :bow:

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:17 pm

Look, you can say what you want, Kaka has played well. He may not defend , and yea thats important but whatever you say dosen't change that he's vastly improved from the player he was 2 seasons ago.

And that didn't just happen magically, he worked for that.

He didn't kill Canales career and he didn't kill Sarabia's career and he won't be the one to Kill Jese's.

Mou wouldn't have played those guys regardless and you know it.

Kaka is doing what he can to add to the team to be honest, and he's not going out and demanding a starting spot or anything, he's just here trying (and suceeding) in contributing.

I salute him for having the correct mindset rather than let his ego get the best of him.

That being said, I want him sold in the summer lol.

But stop letting Huntsman's trolling get to you.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:21 pm

Kaka produces more assists and scores more goals in one game he plays than Di Maria in 7. In fact all Maria is good at is making us lose points.

I think Maria is dangerous to the chemistry build-up of madrid, dont get me wrong i am not debating about whether he should be benched or not, i want him out for good. Sell him for 11 if we're lucky and buy Hazard or Neymar or some good winger instead.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:39 pm

Kaka has what 7 assists in 26 apps in the league and 5 goals that have come last in 5-1 wins

Higuain has 5 in 32 while playing as a striker lol

DiMaria and Ozil are way ahead when it comes to assist, they will finish first and second respectively in Europe

But anyways you will be out come summer, so we will all take a break from your moaning/preaching
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:45 pm

Di Maria will be a stranger by the time he's 25; kaka will go down as one of the best every football players in the history of the game.

At his current level, the only player who's better than kaka in madrid is ronaldo and not by a big margin, kaka can surpass him if was given the chance to play.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:57 pm

Kaka's one season certainly wont make him one of the 1000 best players of all time

Apart from that season he hasn't really been good, go back and watch your youtube videos and stop spamming our section with your preaching
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:59 pm

Your are on shit Hala?

Put Huntsman on your ignore list and avoid saying shit like Kaka was a one season wonder.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by raulmadrid4vr Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:04 pm

brilliant tactical display? the only reason we won was because barca did not finish their chances+our players individual performances were good. it is a retarded tactic to defend against barca because unless you get lucky they miss, they will score on you. mourinho was outclassed by pepe again. we HAVE the offensive ability to match barca and we clearly showed it at the beginning of the game before our goal. considering that this was a must win game for barca... if we kept attacking we could have turned this into a 6-2. but no.. mourinho is always a coward.
raulmadrid4vr
raulmadrid4vr
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next