This is the best German NT ever

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: This is the best German NT ever

Post by The Messiah on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:44 pm

for me

-----------------Neuer----------------
Howedes--Boateng--Hummels---Lahm

Loew already said Lahm wouldn't be moved

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: This is the best German NT ever

Post by Le Samourai on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:47 pm

Break it down whichever way you want, Ramos didn't endure 90 minutes of rape from Kazim-Kazim Richards against a Turkish team that was playing their reserve keeper in central defense.

Spoiler:
/troll. Very Happy

_________________
avatar
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11544
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: This is the best German NT ever

Post by rwo power on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:48 pm

Idrisozet wrote:for me

-----------------Neuer----------------
Howedes--Boateng--Hummels---Lahm

Loew already said Lahm wouldn't be moved
On the other hand, playing

-------------- Neuer ---------------
Höwedes - Boateng - Badstuber - Lahm

would give Germany a defensive line that is well used to play together, moreover, Neuer & Höwedes know each other well from Neuer's Schalke days, too.

_________________
avatar
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Philadelphia Union
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: This is the best German NT ever

Post by guest7 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:50 pm

Badstuber is underrated, he looks good when I see him.

rwo is right, there is a reason why Löw prefers him over Hummels (and it's becouse he is better)
avatar
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8213
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: This is the best German NT ever

Post by The Messiah on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:52 pm

Se7en wrote:Badstuber is underrated, he looks good when I see him.

rwo is right, there is a reason why Löw prefers him over Hummels (and it's becouse he is better)

I want a link or a source that says Loew prefers Badstuber to Hummels.

_________________
@urbaNRoots wrote:
@The Messiah wrote:4 fullbacks on the field. Are we just flaunting it to Real Madrid, who effectively have none?


GOLD.

[b]

avatar
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: This is the best German NT ever

Post by VivaStPauli on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:53 pm

I think the Bayern-3 in defence are a done deal by now, simply because they know each other. The only quesiton is about the missing FB IMHO, maybe Höwedes, maybe Schmelzer, maybe Hummels at CB and Boateng at RB, who knows.

@Ganso wrote:khedira=busquets,scweinteiger=xabi,kroos=xavi,ozil=iniesta,gotze=silva

Schweinsteiger > Xabi
Khedira < Xavi
Kroos > Biscuits
Özil = Iniesta
Götze > Silva

See? Just jumble them around a bit and it looks good again Razz

_________________
PS: Ramos should've really gotten a red in that last game we're all talking about.
avatar
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 8078
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Re: This is the best German NT ever

Post by rwo power on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:55 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
Se7en wrote:Badstuber is underrated, he looks good when I see him.

rwo is right, there is a reason why Löw prefers him over Hummels (and it's becouse he is better)

I want a link or a source that says Loew prefers Badstuber to Hummels.
Doesn't the fact that Badstuber always plays when not injured or suspended show Löw's preference?

_________________
avatar
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Philadelphia Union
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: This is the best German NT ever

Post by The Messiah on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:56 pm

@VivaStPauli wrote:I think the Bayern-3 in defence are a done deal by now, simply because they know each other. The only quesiton is about the missing FB IMHO, maybe Höwedes, maybe Schmelzer, maybe Hummels at CB and Boateng at RB, who knows.

@Ganso wrote:khedira=busquets,scweinteiger=xabi,kroos=xavi,ozil=iniesta,gotze=silva

Schweinsteiger > Xabi
Khedira < Xavi
Kroos > Biscuits
Özil = Iniesta
Götze > Silva

See? Just jumble them around a bit and it looks good again Razz

Kroos>>>>>Xavi and

Khedira >>>>>Biscuit.


_________________
@urbaNRoots wrote:
@The Messiah wrote:4 fullbacks on the field. Are we just flaunting it to Real Madrid, who effectively have none?


GOLD.

[b]

avatar
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: This is the best German NT ever

Post by VivaStPauli on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:58 pm

Yeah I wouldn't try and argue your point in those two cases, mate. :X

_________________
PS: Ramos should've really gotten a red in that last game we're all talking about.
avatar
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 8078
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Re: This is the best German NT ever

Post by The Messiah on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:59 pm

@rwo power wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Se7en wrote:Badstuber is underrated, he looks good when I see him.

rwo is right, there is a reason why Löw prefers him over Hummels (and it's becouse he is better)

I want a link or a source that says Loew prefers Badstuber to Hummels.
Doesn't the fact that Badstuber always plays when not injured or suspended show Löw's preference?

No, Germany already won their qualifiers before Badstuber was playing week in week out.

for sure Loew wants to play him because of 2 things.

1: He's naturally left footed.

2: He's good with the ball.

But I dont think Loew is going to start him as Hummels and Boateng have much more better qualities in order aspect of defending, like strength, Pace, Tackling, scoring, set piece, etc

_________________
@urbaNRoots wrote:
@The Messiah wrote:4 fullbacks on the field. Are we just flaunting it to Real Madrid, who effectively have none?


GOLD.

[b]

avatar
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: This is the best German NT ever

Post by rwo power on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:11 pm

Actually Badstuber started in most Euro qualification matches, and in the ones where he was missing, he was out injured with a groin inflammation.

You can check the matches he played in here: http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/holger-badstuber/leistungsdaten/spieler_54659_2010.html


Last edited by rwo power on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
avatar
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Philadelphia Union
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: This is the best German NT ever

Post by Le Samourai on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:13 pm

Badstuber-Hummels

Boateng at either fullback spot.



_________________
avatar
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11544
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: This is the best German NT ever

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:20 pm

Badstuber is and Lahm are the only fix defenders for Löw...i think the other CB will be a Hummels/Boateng and RB Höwedes/Boateng

_________________
avatar
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 1706
Join date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: This is the best German NT ever

Post by Valkyrja on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:41 pm

-----------------------Neuer--------------------
--Lahm---Badstuber--Howedes--Schmelzer--
----------Schwensteiger--Khedira---------------
--Muller--------------Ozil------------------Goetze--
--------------------Gomez-------------------------

Lahm is RB.

_________________
avatar
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 10598
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: This is the best German NT ever

Post by VivaStPauli on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:44 pm

Löw did say that he wants Lahm to stay at LB, though, also Badstuber and Höwedes switching places would make sense in your formation, since Badstuber is a left-foot.

Also Löw will probably start Podolski and Klose.

_________________
PS: Ramos should've really gotten a red in that last game we're all talking about.
avatar
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 8078
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Re: This is the best German NT ever

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum