7amood11
stunt
Nishankly
VanDeezNuts
rwo power
BarrileteCosmico
10 posters

Go down

Belgium and Austria will boycott the Euros as well Empty Belgium and Austria will boycott the Euros as well

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed May 02, 2012 8:12 pm

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/eurocopa/austria-belgica-suman-boicot-ucrania-eurocopa-1737161

Looks like Hazard won't be joining
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Belgium and Austria will boycott the Euros as well Empty Re: Belgium and Austria will boycott the Euros as well

Post by rwo power Wed May 02, 2012 8:17 pm

This boycott is a boycott by the politicians only and it doesn't concern the football teams.

Actually, today there was an interview with the German foreign minister on TV and he said nothing was 100% decided yet and he'd encourage the people who visit the Ukraine to go out, meet the people there and talk with them about the political situation to enhance awareness about what is going on there.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Belgium and Austria will boycott the Euros as well Empty Re: Belgium and Austria will boycott the Euros as well

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed May 02, 2012 9:00 pm

totally unrelated to this thread but i forgot how many top notch cbs belgium has.

on behalf of all dutch people i suggest a trade:

Mathijsen for either kompany, vermaelen, or vertonghen

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon May 21, 2012 12:38 pm

Looking at some news about Mass killing of cats and dogs in Ukraine. Hope its not true but if its true then some legal action please.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon May 21, 2012 12:40 pm

Well, the mass killings of dogs in the Ukraine are a topic in Germany for months now. The German football team among quite some more people joined protests against that already.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon May 21, 2012 12:42 pm

Thats fecking inhumane, Wtf This is so sad. This is Genocide ffs.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon May 21, 2012 12:45 pm

Here - this was from last November even:

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/nationalmannschaft/kaempft-in-der-ukraine-gegen-hunde-killer-20918200.bild.html

"German NT fights against dog killers in the Ukraine" the article says.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon May 21, 2012 12:48 pm

I like Dogs Sad
What have they done.
This is inhumane.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by stunt Mon May 21, 2012 12:57 pm

Nishank wrote: This is Genocide ffs.

Killing dogs and cats is not genocide.

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon May 21, 2012 12:59 pm

stunt wrote:
Nishank wrote: This is Genocide ffs.

Killing dogs and cats is not genocide.

I know it isn't. But its arguably close to it.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Mon May 21, 2012 4:20 pm

Killing cats and dogs is plain retarded and very inhumane. UEFA should do something about this stupidity.

Ukraine Mad
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon May 21, 2012 4:27 pm

rwo power wrote:Here - this was from last November even:

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/nationalmannschaft/kaempft-in-der-ukraine-gegen-hunde-killer-20918200.bild.html

"German NT fights against dog killers in the Ukraine" the article says.
My respect for them just went up tenfold

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon May 21, 2012 4:39 pm

Well, these are stray or street dogs and cats. Personally I don't think they should remain free, they might become a danger especially for children if they grow wild in their quest to survive. Plus it isn't a very nice urban environment where you've got dogs and cats running around free and without owners. Obviously killing them is a bit, uhh, but I guess the authorities cannot take care of them all either. The real problem is people who abandon their pets.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Error Mon May 21, 2012 5:01 pm

How they can boycott it when they didn't even qualify to it? scratch

Art Morte wrote:Well, these are stray or street dogs and cats. Personally I don't think they should remain free, they might become a danger especially for children if they grow wild in their quest to survive. Plus it isn't a very nice urban environment where you've got dogs and cats running around free and without owners. Obviously killing them is a bit, uhh, but I guess the authorities cannot take care of them all either. The real problem is people who abandon their pets.
+1

Let's see which is worst, killing these dogs (no matter how cute they can be) or let them run freely potentially spreading diseases and biting someone? Catching all of them and putting in the kennels is really expensive (they need to be fed and taken care of after all) and will only postpone the inevitable.

And never understood why so many gets angry when dogs, cats or horses are killed but couldn't care less when pig, cow or fish is killed... seems quite hypocrite.
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Mon May 21, 2012 5:07 pm

You people obviously dont live in a place where there are a lot of stray dogs and cats. I can assure you, getting rid of them is not genocide. That is a ridiculous comparison. While it is a bit inhumane, I have taken care of such animals before. They become dangerous. Dirty. Sick, in pain. I understand the intentions of the Ukrainiains.

German NT with their holier than thou attitude, just like Bayern Munich and look what happened to them :bow:
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down