Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion

Post by daneq on Mon May 14, 2012 12:05 am

Diego Armando Maradona wrote:Ronaldo has now scored against 19 la liga teams. Time to score an own goal?

:bow:

daneq
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 529
Join date : 2011-06-09

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion

Post by Mamad on Mon May 14, 2012 12:23 am

@izzy wrote:
@Mamad wrote:Ronaldo starts every game and never gets subbed. the 3 you name are different.

Xabi gets subbed? Nah, he doesn't. Nor does Ramos, Pepe, Iker. So enough with crap talk. Your just mad that you were ripping CR in december and he shut you the hell up with authority.

Xabi is a must dude. no one can replace him. so Ramos, Pepe and Iker. and as for your information no one rotate or sub CB and GK's. rare. so stop being an idiot.

nah he didn't. he sucked against Bayern in both matches. anyway stay on topic.

he is playing because of individual records. it's the case with him all the time. he never gets subbed even when he is shit. but Benzema or Higauin will be punished if they play 1 bad game. its funny because they can score as much or more than Ronaldo if they take penalties and play as much as him. there is stats to prove it.

_________________
Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion - Page 3 135817-200
2016 2017 2018
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3514
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion

Post by Magricos on Mon May 14, 2012 12:26 am

@Mamad wrote:
@izzy wrote:
@Mamad wrote:Ronaldo starts every game and never gets subbed. the 3 you name are different.

Xabi gets subbed? Nah, he doesn't. Nor does Ramos, Pepe, Iker. So enough with crap talk. Your just mad that you were ripping CR in december and he shut you the hell up with authority.

Xabi is a must dude. no one can replace him. so Ramos, Pepe and Iker. and as for your information no one rotate or sub CB and GK's. rare. so stop being an idiot.

nah he didn't. he sucked against Bayern in both matches. anyway stay on topic.

he is playing because of individual records. it's the case with him all the time. he never gets subbed even when he is shit. but Benzema or Higauin will be punished if they play 1 bad game. its funny because they can score as much or more than Ronaldo if they take penalties and play as much as him. there is stats to prove it.

:facepalm:

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1909
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion

Post by Le Samourai on Mon May 14, 2012 12:28 am

Mamad , I like your enthusiasm for Benz and Higz :bow: :bow:

Goals aren't everything, he can get his records, he works hard for them, dropping him in the last game of the season made no sense.

A rotation would make sense, but it'll never happen so no point in discussing it.

_________________
Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion - Page 3 Tumblr_m0ze4mmcv11r7w2iso1_500
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11544
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion

Post by Mamad on Mon May 14, 2012 12:34 am

Maybe you are right Samourai. it will never happen.....

anyway congrats. 100 points. best record in history of europen leagues i think? Jose is a beast. Thank you Mou and thank you players.

_________________
Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion - Page 3 135817-200
2016 2017 2018
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3514
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion

Post by Yuri Yukuv on Mon May 14, 2012 12:46 am

Mamad weren't you a huge CR fan before?

_________________
Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion - Page 3 Hot_babe_near_fireplace
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 74

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion

Post by izzy on Mon May 14, 2012 12:51 am

@Mamad wrote:Xabi is a must dude. no one can replace him. so Ramos, Pepe and Iker. and as for your information no one rotate or sub CB and GK's. rare. so stop being an idiot.

nah he didn't. he sucked against Bayern in both matches. anyway stay on topic.

he is playing because of individual records. it's the case with him all the time. he never gets subbed even when he is shit. but Benzema or Higauin will be punished if they play 1 bad game. its funny because they can score as much or more than Ronaldo if they take penalties and play as much as him. there is stats to prove it.

This is what I hate. people like you that try and slip and slide like shit. So when were are playing trash like Rayo or Granada, the best players need to start? Or is it only a problem when CR starts?

We have Varane, Albiol, coentrao on the bench all able to come on and play but we stick with whats tried and trusted, just like we stick with CR. It's funny how you went quiet when CR was carrying us in the league for the majority of the season? It's funny how you went quiet when CR steppd up against Barca? It's funny how you went quiet when Benz was struggling to do anything in crucial parts of the season? It's because your full of crap.

Final game of the season and you think that the fans want to see the best players on the fcking bench? Yeah right.

Like a give a shot about Pens. He takes it because he his a fcking animal at them. 22 in 23 and we should get someone else? Guess because Casillas is so good, we should let Adan be in goal?

Sucked against Bayern? Sure he did...... Rolling Eyes

But you want to know the best part? Is the fact that when benz was playing like shit, you kept your mouth shut and didn't even post, because CR was carrying the fcking team.

Keep on hating. No one gives a shit. 60 goals this season and people are bitching.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion

Post by Le Samourai on Mon May 14, 2012 12:56 am

Benz was struggling?

When was this.........

_________________
Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion - Page 3 Tumblr_m0ze4mmcv11r7w2iso1_500
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11544
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion

Post by izzy on Mon May 14, 2012 12:58 am

@Le Samourai wrote:Benz was struggling?

When was this.........

Malaga, valencia, Villarreal games.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion

Post by Le Samourai on Mon May 14, 2012 1:18 am

He was easily the best player on the pitch against Valencia, Ronaldo essentially robbed him of two assists of the season with his poor finishing.

Scored against Malaga, had a CR like performance, missed a couple chances did nothing much, just came back from injury.

Poor poor performance against Villareal, Criticism there is fair.

_________________
Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion - Page 3 Tumblr_m0ze4mmcv11r7w2iso1_500
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11544
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion

Post by Kuru on Mon May 14, 2012 1:21 am

does anyone know what Highauin is saying right now?
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 561
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion

Post by buddytaller on Mon May 14, 2012 1:46 am

Higuain "I have no words to thank all this love. I've been here 6 years and they've been wonderful, thank you very much for all to my teammates, fans, etc. I hope everyone turns out well"


_________________
Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion - Page 3 Prorroga-05
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Internacional
Posts : 1399
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion

Post by Guest on Mon May 14, 2012 1:47 am

check my sig out Razz

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion

Post by Kuru on Mon May 14, 2012 2:16 am

I hoped that he affirmed that he'll stay here, oh well, thanks for the translation.


Awesome gesture by Moe! Razz
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 561
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion

Post by Mamad on Mon May 14, 2012 11:46 am

@izzy wrote:
@Mamad wrote:Xabi is a must dude. no one can replace him. so Ramos, Pepe and Iker. and as for your information no one rotate or sub CB and GK's. rare. so stop being an idiot.

nah he didn't. he sucked against Bayern in both matches. anyway stay on topic.

he is playing because of individual records. it's the case with him all the time. he never gets subbed even when he is shit. but Benzema or Higauin will be punished if they play 1 bad game. its funny because they can score as much or more than Ronaldo if they take penalties and play as much as him. there is stats to prove it.

This is what I hate. people like you that try and slip and slide like shit. So when were are playing trash like Rayo or Granada, the best players need to start? Or is it only a problem when CR starts?

We have Varane, Albiol, coentrao on the bench all able to come on and play but we stick with whats tried and trusted, just like we stick with CR. It's funny how you went quiet when CR was carrying us in the league for the majority of the season? It's funny how you went quiet when CR steppd up against Barca? It's funny how you went quiet when Benz was struggling to do anything in crucial parts of the season? It's because your full of crap.

Final game of the season and you think that the fans want to see the best players on the fcking bench? Yeah right.

Like a give a shot about Pens. He takes it because he his a fcking animal at them. 22 in 23 and we should get someone else? Guess because Casillas is so good, we should let Adan be in goal?

Sucked against Bayern? Sure he did...... Rolling Eyes

But you want to know the best part? Is the fact that when benz was playing like shit, you kept your mouth shut and didn't even post, because CR was carrying the fcking team.

Keep on hating. No one gives a shit. 60 goals this season and people are bitching.

Are you retarded? dude im not talking about just this game. in all fking games its the story. in some matches Ronaldo is fully capable of being subbed but he stays all the time. and its funny coz in the games that you said Benzema was just like CR. Missing some chances and misplacing some passes. yeah he sucked. People bitching for some reason dude.

_________________
Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion - Page 3 135817-200
2016 2017 2018
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3514
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion

Post by Mamad on Mon May 14, 2012 11:47 am

Glad to see Higuain is staying ( even its not 100% confirmed lol ).

_________________
Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion - Page 3 135817-200
2016 2017 2018
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3514
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion

Post by izzy on Mon May 14, 2012 2:16 pm

@Mamad wrote:Are you retarded? dude im not talking about just this game. in all fking games its the story. in some matches Ronaldo is fully capable of being subbed but he stays all the time. and its funny coz in the games that you said Benzema was just like CR. Missing some chances and misplacing some passes. yeah he sucked. People bitching for some reason dude.

The only retard i'm seeing is you. How is it hard to comprehend that CR is our best attacking player? How hard is it to comprehend that he always stay on that pitch just in case anything goes wrong that we have a scoring machine on the pitch?

Really? Just ike CR? In the Malaga game, Benz was missing chance after chance served on a plate for by CR and Oezil but could only fuinsh one, have a guess who gave him the ball? Against Villarreal, guy was another body who wasn't capable of making his himself known on the pitch. Valencia, What did he actually do? Nothing.

And why would I only be talking about one game when CR hsa maintained a ridiculous level of consistency over the WHOLE season. Why would I only need one game to prove your stupidness?
Fact of the matter is, he's our best player and whether you like it or not he proved it brlliantly this season with WC performance after WC performance and made you look like a complete and utter idiot when you wrote him off by coming back slapping you in the face and silencing your crap.

DEAL WITH IT.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion

Post by Le Samourai on Mon May 14, 2012 3:03 pm

You really seem to have missed the Valencia game.

Because essentially.....Benzema was the best player on the pitch.....the highlights don't tell the full story but have a look.

You and Mamad are having personal Issues I see no reason to make whack statements about Benzema to prove your point.

Since you insist.





This doesn't accurately measure just how good he was, but a couple moments stand out.

@1.00 the backheel for Ronaldo who shoots tamely at Guaita.
@

Another brilliant pass overshadowed by a Ronaldo dive it seems.

Overall I don't see why you're attacking Benzema after we just won La Liga....it's pretty pointless IMO.

_________________
Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion - Page 3 Tumblr_m0ze4mmcv11r7w2iso1_500
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11544
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion

Post by izzy on Mon May 14, 2012 3:17 pm

@Le Samourai wrote:You really seem to have missed the Valencia game.

Because essentially.....Benzema was the best player on the pitch.....the highlights don't tell the full story but have a look.

You and Mamad are having personal Issues I see no reason to make whack statements about Benzema to prove your point.

Since you insist.





This doesn't accurately measure just how good he was, but a couple moments stand out.

@1.00 the backheel for Ronaldo who shoots tamely at Guaita.
@

Another brilliant pass overshadowed by a Ronaldo dive it seems.

Overall I don't see why you're attacking Benzema after we just won La Liga....it's pretty pointless IMO.

Oh shit, A backheel and a chip through ball? Lets give him a knighthood.

He was poor. As the main striker he is supposed to be running into the box, link up with Oezil if needed and be on the end of things like he was against Sevilla, he didn't do any of that there.

Instead he was drifting wide, dropping way too deep and effectively giving the valencia defenders nobody to mark. He had an infintely beter game against Sevilla and Barca when he did more of the things the main striker is meant to do, so yes he had a poor game.

And he was our best player in that game? Hell no, Pepe was miles ahead of anyone on that pitch that game.

Asking me why i'm attacking Benz because we just won La Liga yet you sit back and watch when other players of the team get attacked for everything they do like CR, Di Maria, Arbeloa etc. And I know you don't like CR but that has no bearing on the crap going on here, I dispise Di Maria but appreciate what he does for the team and don't go around hating on him at every oppurtunity like some people around here.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion

Post by S on Mon May 14, 2012 3:19 pm

@buddytaller wrote:Higuain "I have no words to thank all this love. I've been here 6 years and they've been wonderful, thank you very much for all to my teammates, fans, etc. I hope everyone turns out well"


So this puts things into perspective then ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26795
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Mallorca discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum