LWL91
MMM
Tifoso Romanista
DeviAngel
Luca
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

the names - The Names You'll Read About This Summer - Page 2 Empty Re: The Names You'll Read About This Summer

Post by juventus101 Wed May 09, 2012 6:42 pm

This is what we should look like next season:
4-3-3
--Buffon--
--Lichsteiner-- --Barzagli-- --Chiellini-- --Caceres--
--Vidal-- --Pirlo-- --Marchisio--
--Lavezzi-- --Dzeko-- --Vucinic--

I also think we should renew Del Piero, send back Borriello, and send back one of Giaccherini or Estigarribia. If we bring in La ezzi which i think we should, then we should send them both back. We should also bring back Pasquato. If we cant afford Lavezzi, then maybe bring in a good LWB instead and stay with the 352. Maybe Adriano. Big fan of his and hes not a starter for Barca so maybe we could get him. Or we could just go for Gio or Jovetic, but i dont think Gio deserves the 10 and it seems like hes only coming cuz he wants it, and Jovetic im not all that impressed with.

juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

the names - The Names You'll Read About This Summer - Page 2 Empty Re: The Names You'll Read About This Summer

Post by Luca Wed May 09, 2012 7:33 pm

Well, Giovinco and Jovetic are having the best seasons of their lives. And both are cheaper than Lavezzi. Definitely factors to consider.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by fenomenalex10 Wed May 09, 2012 10:06 pm

After what i saw today FALCAO is king ... Lets go get him !!!
fenomenalex10
fenomenalex10
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat May 12, 2012 4:10 pm

[Conte] demands two strikers, a midfielder, a winger and a defender to face the Champions League

From Dejan's 'what the papers say thread'

It begins :coffee:

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat May 12, 2012 4:25 pm

Strikers :Cavani, Destro

Winger/AM:Ramirez or Gio

Defender:Astori maybe we may need another LWB
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat May 12, 2012 4:30 pm

A CB means maybe a preference towards the 3-5-2
A winger could mean LW, who could be functional in a 3-5-2 (not Giovinco)
Two strikers, one creative (Giovinco, Jovetic) one goal scorer

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat May 12, 2012 4:34 pm

Luca wrote:A CB means maybe a preference towards the 3-5-2
Thumbs up
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Sat May 12, 2012 4:36 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:A CB means maybe a preference towards the 3-5-2
Thumbs up

Add to that: Giovinco is not a winger he is a striker. the LWB is not a fullback not a winger. It's a midfielder.
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat May 12, 2012 4:38 pm

Giovinco could operate on either wing in a 4-3-3, no doubt about that.

To add: notice how he did not mention a midfielder- despite the fact that Pirlo, Vidal and Marchisio will be very stressed next season.
This means faith in players like Marrone, Buoy, Appelt, Giandonato.
This also could mean that transfers such as Verratti, Pogba and Nainngolan are already lined up/ready for completion.

Interesting

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat May 12, 2012 4:39 pm

Conte] demands two strikers, a midfielder, a winger and a defender to face the Champions League

Jovetic , Cavani/Dzeko

Gaston Ramirez ( RW/LW)
Radjan Nainggolan and younger Marco Veratti/Adam Vass
Atori/Silvestre
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat May 12, 2012 4:48 pm

I suppose he's going to use those two formations on a regular basis ?

Maybe you're right about the LW part..If that is the case Armero would be the perfect addition.

Disagree on the two strikers part tho..Joevtic isnt an out and out CF and we desperately need one.

Ok i'd change it to

Cavani ,Gio/Ramirez,Astori,Armero,Pogba,Veratti,Naingolann/Asamoah(I suppose one of Pogba or Veratti may go out on loan i'm not sure)

Sell all the unneeded players..

It'd take a substantial investment thats for sure..But pls focus on quality instead of quantity.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Wed May 16, 2012 9:19 am

Alvaro Pereira
(Alvaro Pereira: I hope Porto will let me leave now)

Club: FC Porto
Statistics (this season): 33 appearances, 1 goal, 4 assists

(not saying that i want him, but we all know every player on the verge of a move will be linked with us)
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:30 am

I think we should try and sign cavani and if that doesnt work try to get damiao since i prefer him over dzeko and also because he likes Juve, but if that doesnt work out get dzeko And most importantlybring back giovinco since he will be cheaper than jovetic and has experience in juve, but i dont mind jovetic i really like him and add a winger a Cb and a Lb

GK:buffon LB:??? Cb:Cheillini Cb: Barzagli/New CB Rb:Lichsteiner Mid:Pirlo,Vidal,Marchisio/Asamoaha Attack: Giovinco/Jovetic New WC striker, and Vucinic
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:47 pm

Bumping this, seems like an appropriate time now that the Euro has finished

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:48 pm

Most Realistic targets :Mattia Destro and Edin Dzeko with the former being more accessible.

Signing only Destro would be a huge disappointment though.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:49 pm

Surag wrote:Most Realistic targets :Mattia Destro and Edin Dzeko with the former being more accessible.

I wouldn't be overly disappointed to sign one of the most promising Italian strikers available

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:55 pm

Luca wrote:
Surag wrote:Most Realistic targets :Mattia Destro and Edin Dzeko with the former being more accessible.

I wouldn't be overly disappointed to sign one of the most promising Italian strikers available

Only positive is that he is young and promising..But at this point he wouldnt be a huge upgrade over our current attack.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:57 pm

Surag wrote:
Luca wrote:

Only positive is that he is young and promising..But at this point he wouldnt be a huge upgrade over our current attack.

No, he wouldn't and this is a group that is capable of winning now so signing someone like him maybe isn't the ideal thing

But looking on the bright side, I am a fan of his and it is good for Italy

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:05 pm

The Destro situation seems to be very complicated with the co-ownership situation and Inter lurking in the background.

I really want Dzeko, but City probably won't sell until they have added someone and they are sounding less and less likely to do a deal for RVP.

I would be very disappointed with just Destro because I think that our current crop of CFs is just average right now. I would much rather start three SS with Suarez (and I've made it clear that I'm largely against starting 3 or 2 SS) than sign Destro and go with our current group of strikers.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:06 pm

Juventude wrote:The Destro situation seems to be very complicated with the co-ownership situation and Inter lurking in the background.

I really want Dzeko, but City probably won't sell until they have added someone and they are sounding less and less likely to do a deal for RVP.

I would be very disappointed with just Destro because I think that our current crop of CFs is just average right now. I would much rather start three SS with Suarez (and I've made it clear that I'm largely against starting 3 or 2 SS) than sign Destro and go with our current group of strikers.

My ideal situation

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by stefanobada Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:32 am

Suarez is my number one choice ! Im not to keen on RVP . He is a good player but I dont see him fitting in the real well work rate is average . Fragile is also marked on his box
stefanobada
stefanobada
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:35 am

According to Di Marzio we've apparently offered 6m + half of El-Kaddouri(when and once we eventually buy him,just a matter of time) for co-owning Destro to Siena..

But the main stumbling block is Genoa needs to agree to this who are more keen on selling Destro to Inter..

Also Roma want to sell Osvaldo and use that money to buy Destro..

Its going to be a three-way tug of war for him..

In other news Destro and Conte were seen together in San Benedetto Del Tronto(some place in Italy i think).

Which means Conte probably wants him here and Destro himself(who is a Juventus Fan) has shown his willingness to play for us..That could possibly be the decider in this particular transfer saga.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:57 am

Looks like were gonna send a big money bid to Liverpool to try tk get Suarez. This would be an amazing move. Giovinco-Suarez-Vucinic would be unbelievable.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:33 am

juventus101 wrote:Looks like were gonna send a big money bid to Liverpool to try tk get Suarez. This would be an amazing move. Giovinco-Suarez-Vucinic would be unbelievable.

That is my dream attack but I'm not so sure we'll see it for a few reasons.
First of all, Im not sure that it we are capable of signing Suarez- he just may not want to leave.
Second of all, conte requires a high work rate defensively. I wonder if all 3 could manage that. Either way I'm excited

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2