The Official Sergio Aguero Appreciation Thread

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Re: The Official Sergio Aguero Appreciation Thread

Post by CBarca on Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:31 pm

He would be an EPL legend simply for that goal if that was all he had ever done.

However, he's clearly one of the all time great EPL goalscorers and will likely make it into the top 10 by the end of the season. He's done so at an absurd strike rate as well.

Truly one of a kind, one of the best strikers in the world consistently since his Atletico days.

CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:53 am

@Casciavit wrote:He'll be sold this summer, if not the next. PL legend, and any team other top team will do good to have him, but City can get better fits.
And we keep saying this every summer. Who's on the market that can replace him? If Alexis had arrived then it might have made sense, but now?

I feel like City has a bit of a Raul situation with him. The manager doesn't especially like him, but he's a fan favorite and will be tough to replace, keeping him around even when everyone thinks this summer might be his last.

Admin

Club Supported : River Plate

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:05 am

Who says the manager doesn't like him? The manager hasn't said it.

I mean he dropped him at first but considering his performance level at the time and the time the team was much better off with Jesus he was well within his rights to do that.

I genuinely think a lot of it was just rumors tbh, not seeing it as anything legit.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr on Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:58 pm

Fraudiola never says he doesn't like a player. He's like a fox who smiles in your face and stabs you on the back when it comes to team selection.

First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by boyzis on Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:11 pm

@danyjr wrote:Fraudiola.

He spent a lot of money but the machine he created at city is truly amazing. big favourites for champions league in my honest opinion. Alot depends on the injuries though.
boyzis
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats on Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:16 pm

He wins trophies whilst making his team play flamboyant football. He's as far from fraudulency as a man can be.
Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 on Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:47 pm

@boyzis wrote:

He spent a lot of money but the machine he created at city is truly amazing. big favourites for champions league in my honest opinion. Alot depends on the injuries though.

It's amazing in Premier League standards but I know they will flop in CL. Quote me on this
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats on Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:34 pm

@guest7 wrote:
@boyzis wrote:

It's amazing in Premier League standards but I know they will flop in CL. Quote me on this

If they get a team like Man Utd, Sevilla, Spurs, Liverpool, Shakhtar or Roma in the 1/4 then they're surely through to the semi finals. Otherwise, they'll probably be eliminated but I wouldn't consider it as a flop since it's difficult to beat top experienced dogs like Bayern, Madrid or Messi.
Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:40 pm

aguero is the only player i know that can do absolutely nothing for 90mins and still take home the match ball.

World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:42 pm

Romario used to do that quite a bit according to Jibers, my slightly older friend and myself.

World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx on Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:48 pm

Brother Kun's vessel still has great VITALITY and POWAHHH. He is most certainly a CRACKERJACK scorer of goals who is in his PRIME. Thus any talk of BANISHING him from the CITY of MANCHESHTAAHHH is PREPOSTEROUS, ABHORRENT and FOOLISH, yehhhsssssssss.

BROKEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:38 pm

@Onyx wrote:Brother Kun's vessel still has great VITALITY and POWAHHH. He is most certainly a CRACKERJACK scorer of goals who is in his PRIME. Thus any talk of BANISHING him from the CITY of MANCHESHTAAHHH is PREPOSTEROUS, ABHORRENT and FOOLISH, yehhhsssssssss.
dude this is getting old now Very Happy

World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning on Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:52 am

Never really rated him as highly as I should, but as the above ppl said, the last year or so hes really really proved himself. When City got him from Ateltico I thought he was too individualistic and physically small to be successful, and his showing with Argentina wasnt impressive. Since then, hes had to compete with the likes of Dezko, Negredo, Jesus, etc., and adapt to numerous things, and hes proven himself pretty much over that many years, and be the main striker for such a big club, with consistent results. So its credit to him and definitely should be appreciated and rated.
BarcaLearning
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10