Adit
Gil
Rebaño Sagrado
vivabarca38
Onyx
78 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Official Sergio Aguero Appreciation Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official Sergio Aguero Appreciation Thread

Post by CBarca Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:31 pm

He would be an EPL legend simply for that goal if that was all he had ever done.

However, he's clearly one of the all time great EPL goalscorers and will likely make it into the top 10 by the end of the season. He's done so at an absurd strike rate as well.

Truly one of a kind, one of the best strikers in the world consistently since his Atletico days.

CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

The Official Sergio Aguero Appreciation Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official Sergio Aguero Appreciation Thread

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:53 am

Casciavit wrote:He'll be sold this summer, if not the next. PL legend, and any team other top team will do good to have him, but City can get better fits.
And we keep saying this every summer. Who's on the market that can replace him? If Alexis had arrived then it might have made sense, but now?

I feel like City has a bit of a Raul situation with him. The manager doesn't especially like him, but he's a fan favorite and will be tough to replace, keeping him around even when everyone thinks this summer might be his last.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:05 am

Who says the manager doesn't like him? The manager hasn't said it.

I mean he dropped him at first but considering his performance level at the time and the time the team was much better off with Jesus he was well within his rights to do that.

I genuinely think a lot of it was just rumors tbh, not seeing it as anything legit.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:58 pm

Fraudiola never says he doesn't like a player. He's like a fox who smiles in your face and stabs you on the back when it comes to team selection.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by boyzis Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:11 pm

danyjr wrote:Fraudiola.

He spent a lot of money but the machine he created at city is truly amazing. big favourites for champions league in my honest opinion. Alot depends on the injuries though.

boyzis
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:16 pm

He wins trophies whilst making his team play flamboyant football. He's as far from fraudulency as a man can be.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:47 pm

boyzis wrote:

He spent a lot of money but the machine he created at city is truly amazing. big favourites for champions league in my honest opinion. Alot depends on the injuries though.

It's amazing in Premier League standards but I know they will flop in CL. Quote me on this
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:34 pm

guest7 wrote:
boyzis wrote:

It's amazing in Premier League standards but I know they will flop in CL. Quote me on this

If they get a team like Man Utd, Sevilla, Spurs, Liverpool, Shakhtar or Roma in the 1/4 then they're surely through to the semi finals. Otherwise, they'll probably be eliminated but I wouldn't consider it as a flop since it's difficult to beat top experienced dogs like Bayern, Madrid or Messi.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:40 pm

aguero is the only player i know that can do absolutely nothing for 90mins and still take home the match ball.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:42 pm

Romario used to do that quite a bit according to Jibers, my slightly older friend and myself.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:48 pm

Brother Kun's vessel still has great VITALITY and POWAHHH. He is most certainly a CRACKERJACK scorer of goals who is in his PRIME. Thus any talk of BANISHING him from the CITY of MANCHESHTAAHHH is PREPOSTEROUS, ABHORRENT and FOOLISH, yehhhsssssssss.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:38 pm

Onyx wrote:Brother Kun's vessel still has great VITALITY and POWAHHH. He is most certainly a CRACKERJACK scorer of goals who is in his PRIME. Thus any talk of BANISHING him from the CITY of MANCHESHTAAHHH is PREPOSTEROUS, ABHORRENT and FOOLISH, yehhhsssssssss.
dude this is getting old now Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:52 am

Never really rated him as highly as I should, but as the above ppl said, the last year or so hes really really proved himself. When City got him from Ateltico I thought he was too individualistic and physically small to be successful, and his showing with Argentina wasnt impressive. Since then, hes had to compete with the likes of Dezko, Negredo, Jesus, etc., and adapt to numerous things, and hes proven himself pretty much over that many years, and be the main striker for such a big club, with consistent results. So its credit to him and definitely should be appreciated and rated.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat May 04, 2019 3:38 pm

Need a detailed explanation for this please.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat May 04, 2019 3:44 pm

man just wants to smash, allow it imo
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat May 04, 2019 4:01 pm

Proud has better moves than Drake imo
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat May 04, 2019 4:01 pm

Actually deceased at the kick ups in the end ffs

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat May 04, 2019 8:31 pm

Tini Stössel is basically the Miley Cyrus of Argentina. Used to be America's sweetheart teenager singer and now she twerks in every video like a hoe Laughing

Oh and congrats to Kun  cheers
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:02 pm

The Official Sergio Aguero Appreciation Thread - Page 10 Exq2sekXIAA3mxU?format=jpg&name=large
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:26 pm

Off the top of my head I cant remember many Argentine players who left a mark on the premiership besides aguero. Maybe tevez
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:23 pm

Are City letting him go or is he looking for a new challenge?

Even if he's been out with injury, he's still better than Jesus and the multiple false nines.
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:33 pm

They're letting him go. He's barely played over the past 2 years due to injury .

Wonder how often he will play for PSG/ Barca/Juve
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:39 pm

Yea his injury must still be an issue, otherwise its pretty ruthless by Man C, while Pep isnt surprising since he does that Razz

Still remember I thought he would flop, turned out to be a Man C and PL legend.

Really depends on his injury condition, if hes anywhere still capable of the past abilities, he will succeed at his next club.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon May 31, 2021 3:39 pm

Has signed a 2 year deal with barcelona

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon May 31, 2021 5:43 pm

Amazing the club just keeps hiring Messi's friends to keep him happy Laughing

Anyways I'll enjoy him the 10 matches of the year he plays
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon May 31, 2021 6:08 pm

This is only to please messi. Free transfer sure but from what I remember messi and aguero never clicked at argentina. Messi stays confirmed.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next