Blue Barrett
Great Leader Sprucenuce
McAgger
Freeza
animal.crackers
48 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Who Do You Think Will Win The Euros? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who Do You Think Will Win The Euros?

Post by SchinnerC Fri May 18, 2012 1:53 am

animal.crackers wrote:
MJGunner wrote:He's a time bomb.
Bullshit.

Stop being delusional. There's no doubt about his talent and he's actually a decent person (observation from his interview with 'I'm the best rocker in the business' Noel) But there are times when he looks so disinterested in playing and all he wants to do is to hurt someone. That was not the only time he left his studs like that.

SchinnerC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Who Do You Think Will Win The Euros? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who Do You Think Will Win The Euros?

Post by SchinnerC Fri May 18, 2012 1:56 am

Internal wrote:
buffon

maggio ranocchia chiellini criscito

de rossi pirlo marchisio

giovinco

balotelli di natale

:bow:

:dance:
SchinnerC
SchinnerC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by KMD Fri May 18, 2012 2:37 am

germany....
KMD
KMD
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri May 18, 2012 2:48 am

Honestly I wouldn't sleep on France.

>They have a true defensive leader in Lloris.

> They have a great set of individual defenders......Sanga,Debuchy,Rami,Kos, Clichy.

>Midfield is their question mark, M'vila is the quality there and he's off form, Cabaye is on form but isn't really a elite level player who will make the difference against larger teams.

They'll stuggle, they might want to omit an attacker for a midfielder but it would mean not starting their best 11.

>Their attack (Ribery,Benzema, Ben-Arfa) can straight up win games.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri May 18, 2012 3:03 am

France has a great team of individuals, not sure if they can bring it all together.

Really on the fence about them, by the names they possess alone they should be considered but I'm not sold on them as a team.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri May 18, 2012 3:31 am

Portugal will win it this time.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Fri May 18, 2012 4:35 am

Le Samourai wrote:Honestly I wouldn't sleep on France.

>They have a true defensive leader in Lloris.

> They have a great set of individual defenders......Sanga,Debuchy,Rami,Kos, Clichy.

>Midfield is their question mark, M'vila is the quality there and he's off form, Cabaye is on form but isn't really a elite level player who will make the difference against larger teams.

They'll stuggle, they might want to omit an attacker for a midfielder but it would mean not starting their best 11.

>Their attack (Ribery,Benzema, Ben-Arfa) can straight up win games.

Sagna will miss out definitely.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri May 18, 2012 4:48 am

No Matter....Debuchy is there.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 18, 2012 11:59 am

Le Samourai wrote:

He doesnt need to, seeing as they will play 4-2-3-1 with Ben Arfa, Nasri and Ribery behind Benzema all Cabaye needs to do is what he has done all season ...

Intercept, block, press, tackle and in all provide a defensive screen alongside M'vila and link the play between the midfield and the Trio that i mentioned.

Which he can do in his sleep.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by goonbrain Fri May 18, 2012 4:54 pm

Podolski will win the Euro :coffee:
goonbrain
goonbrain
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Fri May 18, 2012 6:05 pm

Ireland, not even kidding.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by JonShaw85 Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:35 pm

Spain!!!

They have 7 Barcelona players. The goals, the skills the chemistry! haha Smile

JonShaw85
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:51 am

Mate, add in the tension of Barca and Madrid players and yeah, Spain will easily win... :coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:10 am

JonShaw85 wrote:Spain!!!

Germany!

They have 8 Bayern players! Goals - check, skills - check - and even more chemistry! Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Madvillain Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:42 pm

France.
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:48 pm

rwo power wrote:

Germany!

They have 8 Bayern players! Goals - check, skills - check - and even more chemistry! Razz
You will both be Who Do You Think Will Win The Euros? - Page 4 37329810 by England.

We have 6 Liverpool players.

Who Do You Think Will Win The Euros? - Page 4 Leggit
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:42 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
rwo power wrote:

Germany!

You will both be Who Do You Think Will Win The Euros? - Page 4 37329810 by England.

We have 6 Liverpool players.

Who Do You Think Will Win The Euros? - Page 4 Leggit
Not sure how to interpret Laughing
@Mäuschen, I agree with you for once. The title is ours to lose this time around.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:03 am

Germany will be alive until they meet spain Twisted Evil
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:40 am

Don't see why Germany are valued so highly, although I don't blame some of the Germans here for not being as objective as they could be. Yes, they have incredible depth. Yes, they are very talented. But are they more talented than Spain? Not really, some may disagree here and there, but there is no obvious different in talent favoring Germany. And for all I've seen Germany are big game flops, when the stakes get high (see vs Spain in the WC) Loew completely changed in approach in a speculative way, which did not benefit his team. Spain also has more champions, which is very important in my opinion, because it entails a winning mentality. Germany's core is Bayern, which although it has reached finals, hasn't won a title in the past 2 years. I'm not saying Germany is a bad team or anything, they're definitely 2nd best, and they have a healthy chance of winning. But it's Spain's to lose, not Germany's.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:52 am

Spain, France or Croatia.

I guess I fancy Spain.

BTW who else is excited out of their mind for this tournament? I'm so fking excited!
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:06 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Don't see why Germany are valued so highly, although I don't blame some of the Germans here for not being as objective as they could be. Yes, they have incredible depth. Yes, they are very talented. But are they more talented than Spain? Not really, some may disagree here and there, but there is no obvious different in talent favoring Germany. And for all I've seen Germany are big game flops, when the stakes get high (see vs Spain in the WC) Loew completely changed in approach in a speculative way, which did not benefit his team. Spain also has more champions, which is very important in my opinion, because it entails a winning mentality. Germany's core is Bayern, which although it has reached finals, hasn't won a title in the past 2 years. I'm not saying Germany is a bad team or anything, they're definitely 2nd best, and they have a healthy chance of winning. But it's Spain's to lose, not Germany's.
"Germany, my tournament favorites, won every game of qualification with [Miroslav] Klose, [Lukas] Podolski and [Thomas] Muller up front and the young midfielders [Mesut] Ozil and [Sami] Khedira," Maradona wrote in The Times of India.

"[Bastian] Schweinsteiger and his side should qualify [for the knockout stages] without problems.

"Low knows his players well and the defence led by [Philipp] Lahm, and [Holger] Badstuber and goalkeeper [Manuel] Neuer will concede few goals."
http://www.goal.com/en/news/2898/euro-2012/2012/06/08/3156917/maradona-tips-germany-for-euro-2012-glory

Unlike Pele, his predictions are pretty accurate. He also seems to know the players from every team. Most interesting part, he finally know Müller by name Laughing
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:50 am

CBarca wrote:
BTW who else is excited out of their mind for this tournament? I'm so fking excited!

Well freaking hell, yeah!!! Very Happy

7 hours until the first kick-off, can't wait!!
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:16 am

Immortal Babun wrote:
"Germany, my tournament favorites, won every game of qualification with [Miroslav] Klose, [Lukas] Podolski and [Thomas] Muller up front and the young midfielders [Mesut] Ozil and [Sami] Khedira," Maradona wrote in The Times of India.

"[Bastian] Schweinsteiger and his side should qualify [for the knockout stages] without problems.

"Low knows his players well and the defence led by [Philipp] Lahm, and [Holger] Badstuber and goalkeeper [Manuel] Neuer will concede few goals."
http://www.goal.com/en/news/2898/euro-2012/2012/06/08/3156917/maradona-tips-germany-for-euro-2012-glory

Unlike Pele, his predictions are pretty accurate. He also seems to know the players from every team. Most interesting part, he finally know Müller by name Laughing
LOL, I guess Thomas Müller really left a lasting impression on Maradona. I bet he had to endure quite some people making fun of him because of the ball-boy affaire Very Happy

BTW, I'm actually more impressed that Maradona seems to be one of the very few people who realise that the German central defense actually hinges on Holger Badstuber and not on Mats Hummels.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:10 am

Spain, hopefully.

I don't care though!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4