SuperMAG
S32TABLANCA
EarlyPrototype
VanDeezNuts
Le Samourai
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cahiers de Doleance. - Page 2 Empty Re: Cahiers de Doleance.

Post by punkfusion1992 Wed May 23, 2012 7:22 pm

I have always said Carvajal is about a year or 2 away from starting, Arbeloa is 29 and in 2-3 years he wont be able to keep up with the game
i say integrate Carvajal from this year onwards

punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Wed May 23, 2012 7:25 pm

Before you two talk useless trash, my comment was in response to

who is great but inexperienced) is a big risk compared to the 26 year old and already big league tested Piszczek

he implemented that piszczek would come be WC, which there is no way to know.

My suggestion about kyle walke was a suggestion like any other player, and it was at least justified, he is just 22, and he just won EPL YPOTY. instead you people make it like i am a prophet and and trying to tell about some prophecy.

Oh and nick, i never suggested mario fernandes, it were the goal.com media jackass.

Deez, there are no caravajal videos in youtute smartass. unlike u, i watch almost all castilla matches when possible.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Wed May 23, 2012 7:29 pm

SuperMAG wrote:first pizceez whatever didnt play in la liga, fullbacks in la liga operate differently.

Caravjal style of play is very similer to the way we play. I beleave he will shock every non fan if he starts for us right now.

I see something really specail, i have lost count how many assists he made this season. he is truely something special, our best castilla player by a margin.

nope noway
he is great, our best rightback choice atm, but not the best player on the team
that my friend is Joselu
he has been the real star of the season, scored 20 goals and 6 assists
then there is Nacho, who is just super, he carries the entire defence, and many times when Carv is off attacking he is the one covering

oh I have watched almost each and every Castilla game this year
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 23, 2012 7:32 pm

No he just suggested that Carvajal is relatively unproven compared to Lukasz who is a mature man (26), proven in a big league and battle certified against a top european side like Bayern lol, no mention of him being WC there Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Wed May 23, 2012 7:45 pm

i have watched castilla too, yes nacho, jesus, jesulu has been great, but carvajal was like a driving force in every match, especially important ones. he might be proven in german league, but not la liga. as i said, every league is different, especially for defenders. no player is a safe bet.

As for lukasz, he isnt completely secure bet either, dourtomond has faild in CL. Same case was coentrao, even though he didnt do that badly, he is still critisized.

my point was, why not just try carvjal in presseason, what do we have to loose, at worse, he will be like the young marcelo (which i dont think he will be that bad, we have arbeloa who is still a starter in big games and a very safe bet defensively.

And cut the usuall youtube, walker bulshit, its getting old.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed May 23, 2012 8:57 pm

SuperMAG wrote:Before you two talk useless trash, my comment was in response to

who is great but inexperienced) is a big risk compared to the 26 year old and already big league tested Piszczek

he implemented that piszczek would come be WC, which there is no way to know.

Deez, there are no caravajal videos in youtute smartass. unlike u, i watch almost all castilla matches when possible.

excuse me.. when did i say he will become WC? you quoted me and there is no mention of it lol.

and i highly doubt you watch castilla matches considering the knowledge you ramble off suggests you dont watch football at all. i watch castilla and i dont think carvajal is ready, simple as that.. its too big a jump to go from segunda b to real madrids first team in la liga.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed May 23, 2012 9:05 pm

Lol chill out ladies, no one said Carvajal should start over Arbeloa. i'm saying he should be promoted to challenge Arbeloa, he'll start easier games where we need our both fullbacks to support our midfield, you guys make it like he's a "Young Marcelo" in defending but he's not.

If we're not willing to give a chance to a player who's ready to be promoted then we need to stop talking about promoting others.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed May 23, 2012 9:06 pm

Casillas did it :luccas:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Wed May 23, 2012 9:30 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:Because we want results now, and bringing in carvajal (who is great but inexperienced) is a big risk compared to the 26 year old and already big league tested Piszczek

Sure, you didnt implement that piszczek is already a "big league tested". but then again my english isnt excatly the greatest, i must have missunderstood it.

As for carvajal, here is something you ignored to read, i said give him a full preseason, and start using him slowly like varane, while keeping arbeloa as a starter against top teams.

That way we have a secure big league tested player and the next best talent we have, at absolute worst, his defending will be as young marcelo at the begining which there is like 10% chance of hapening knowing carvajal, at best he will become our next castilla star.

WTF is wrong with this suggestion.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed May 23, 2012 10:15 pm

Just chill guys, peace.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum