The New Ipad or Galaxy Tab 2 10.1

3 posters

Go down

The New Ipad or Galaxy Tab 2 10.1  Empty The New Ipad or Galaxy Tab 2 10.1

Post by huntsman Sat May 19, 2012 5:38 pm

Hi tech lovers,
I want to buy either, which one should i go with? Any advice would help.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

The New Ipad or Galaxy Tab 2 10.1  Empty Re: The New Ipad or Galaxy Tab 2 10.1

Post by huntsman Wed May 23, 2012 7:10 pm

Any advice or i will buy both.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Wed May 23, 2012 9:23 pm

Ipad.... the only reason you would buy galaxy tab is if you don't like IPad...the

and Galaxy Tab is not good the Asus Transformer Prime is much better and cheaper

http://www.engadget.com/2012/05/15/samsung-galaxy-tab-2-10-1-review/

all you need to know

Wrap-up

Although the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 is the clear successor to the original, it's hardly an upgrade. It's not materially better than the OG version -- in fact, it's worse in almost every way -- and now Samsung finds itself in a market where it can't compete as effectively as it used to. Sammy's corporate heart was in the right place when it cut the price by $100, but it's almost as if the outfit forgot other companies are doing the same thing -- and stepping up their games in the process.

When ASUS, for instance, set out to create a cheaper alternative to the Transformer Prime, it compromised slightly on battery life and settled for a thicker, heavier design, but the Transformer Pad TF300 is nonetheless similar where it counts: like its big brother, it has an IPS display, quad-core Tegra 3 chip and an excellent camera. The 10-inch Galaxy Tab 2 actually costs more than the TF300, even though it packs last year's specs and a hopelessly crippled shooter. If you have $400 to spend, you could buy an iPad 2 or the new Transformer and enjoy comparable (if not longer) battery life, along with smoother graphics and an improved imaging experience. Assuming you were going to ignore that camera anyway, you can't exactly go wrong with the 10.1, but you could also do a lot better.
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Tue May 29, 2012 7:21 pm

Transformer Prime is a million times better than both

TF700 is coming out in 2 months, that is really the pinnacle, but if you want something now, TF300 is more than capable and you can turn it into a laptop when required
I did that with myne
I have both iPad 3(have an iPad 2 also for my job) and a TF200
all I can say is that the TF has a much better cam, its lighter(though my iPad is 64GB), has a better battery life(with the dock, without they are pretty much the same) but iPad has way too many better tablet specific apps and render beautifully on the iPad( i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin are all way way way better on an iPad)
Transformer is great value for money
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down