Eden Hazard Fan Club

Page 29 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:53 pm

yes pretty much, preseason football, good return Gil

I am sure he is winning the ballon dor thanks to that goal

Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Posts : 29058
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:57 pm

@Harmonica wrote:Actually it's the most important aspect of individual game. It doesn't depend of anyone else, when you beat your marker you aren't marked anymore, and opposition will have to adjust their defense which is always a potential danger, depending how do you or your team take advance of it. You can be a great dribbler and not great player, but it's not like Hazard haven't created the third most chance's the last six seasons, after Özil and Messi, and it's not becase the team edge, like how Fakenaldo creates chance's but it's because the individual game.
SO what if you free yourself from your marker? it's the decision making that follows that matter, whether you can pass or release the ball at the right time, in the right tempo, to the right player is what matters. Dribbling is important as a skill in every ball dominant sport yet, dribbling alone has never done anything for some. Remember Denilson?

We agree that this is not about how good hazard is because he does other things right.

But for example, what does "best chance creator behind ozil or messi" means for him then? what do we do with that statistics? you tell me

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 29058
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by chad4401 on Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:59 pm

@Harmonica wrote:Actually it's the most important aspect of individual game. It doesn't depend of anyone else, when you beat your marker you aren't marked anymore, and opposition will have to adjust their defense which is always a potential danger, depending how do you or your team take advance of it. You can be a great dribbler and not great player, but it's not like Hazard haven't created the third most chance's the last six seasons, after Özil and Messi, and it's not becase the team edge, like how Fakenaldo creates chance's but it's because the individual game.


nope all parts of the game is equally important as the other, dribbling mean nothing without timing or end product, as i said isco was poor at these and got benched, while james does less than half the dribbling but scores and assists at an alarming rate, which do you prefer.

_________________
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4375
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by Harmonica on Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:01 pm

When you beat a player, you advance the game by one player, what comes after that again depends on team edge and tactics, team mates and so on. You can beat a player, create danger, but not find any player to take advantage from it if they are lazing, not on it and so on. In a way football is pure math.

_________________
- Come with me. Save yourself. You don't owe Argentine people any more. You've given them everything.
- Not everything. Not yet.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 11640
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:02 pm

@Harmonica wrote:When you beat a player, you advance the game by one player, what comes after that again depends on team edge and tactics, team mates and so on. You can beat a player, create danger, but not find any player to take advantage from it if they are lazing, not on it and so on. In a way football is pure math.
no it;s not lol, you can also beat a player then under hit your pass and lose the ball. Or you can beat a player, try to beat the next one and lose the ball.

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 29058
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by Harmonica on Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:04 pm

@Mr Nick09 wrote:
@Harmonica wrote:When you beat a player, you advance the game by one player, what comes after that again depends on team edge and tactics, team mates and so on. You can beat a player, create danger, but not find any player to take advantage from it if they are lazing, not on it and so on. In a way football is pure math.
no it;s not lol, you can also beat a player then under hit your pass and lose the ball. Or you can beat a player, try to beat the next one and lose the ball.
Yes of course it will depends yourself also, but it's unrelated on dribbling, dribbling always advances game, example very few overall passes advance game and it will always depend on team mate.

_________________
- Come with me. Save yourself. You don't owe Argentine people any more. You've given them everything.
- Not everything. Not yet.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 11640
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by chad4401 on Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:07 pm

lmao that makes no sense, if the pass is on and you go for the dribble then the pass is lost, and end up turn the ball back to reset, what do you call that? bad timing, poor reading of the game, no end product?

just because messsi is great at dribbling, doesn't means dribbling>>> i swear sometimes you go to far with this stuff Laughing.

_________________
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4375
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by Bankz on Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:19 pm

Lol @ bringing up hazards pre season goal by that guy to prove a point, just shows his level of intelligence, whats next, bring up hazards charity games dribble stats. Btw, what do u guys expect from hamonica anyway? By his logic hazard is better than ronaldo, neymar, robben, suarez, james and others because of some pointless, uninspiring dribbles. By his logic garrincha, denilson are also the best player of their eras. Whats the use of dribbling and following it up with a bad decision? So dribbling 1 player and passing to a random player beats an end product of a goal or a well timed pass? Lol. I wonder if he ever reads what nick/chad has been posting..
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2799
Join date : 2014-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by Valkyrja on Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:14 am

He just put the best individual performance I've seen since Messi vs City at home back in early 2015. Absolutely electric, and when on form a top 5 footballer. A pleasure to watch him,, just glides past players effortlessly.


Waiting for GL hipsters to say how De Bruyne is as good or even better. He's not fit to lick Hazard's boots when he's at his best.

_________________


I play for the best team in the world, I don't fear anything
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 10792
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by Unique on Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:14 pm

@Valkyrja wrote:He just put the best individual performance I've seen since Messi vs City at home back in early 2015. Absolutely electric, and when on form a top 5 footballer. A pleasure to watch him,, just glides past players effortlessly.


Waiting for GL hipsters to say how De Bruyne is as good or even better. He's not fit to lick Hazard's boots when he's at his best.
but is he better than bale?

_________________
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 14336
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by Valkyrja on Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:23 pm

@Unique wrote:
@Valkyrja wrote:He just put the best individual performance I've seen since Messi vs City at home back in early 2015. Absolutely electric, and when on form a top 5 footballer. A pleasure to watch him,, just glides past players effortlessly.


Waiting for GL hipsters to say how De Bruyne is as good or even better. He's not fit to lick Hazard's boots when he's at his best.
but is he better than bale?


easily imo. handles the basic much better and on the ball only Messi is better at the moment

_________________


I play for the best team in the world, I don't fear anything
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 10792
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by Valkyrja on Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:27 am



Only Messi can put this kind of performances. Easily the best player in the PL and Chelsea are favorites to win the title this year with Hazard in this type of form.

_________________


I play for the best team in the world, I don't fear anything
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 10792
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by Myesyats on Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:54 am

Valk I can't see the video. Did you post the youtube link directly?
Myesyats
Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sampdoria
Posts : 9316
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by Unique on Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:59 am

so in the 13/14 season he was GOAT. in the 15/16 season he was a scrub and now he is GOAT again.

_________________
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 14336
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by urbaNRoots on Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:05 am

@Valkyrja wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YApdXsQC_zw

Only Messi can put this kind of performances. Easily the best player in the PL and Chelsea are favorites to win the title this year with Hazard in this type of form.

There you go.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 16069
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by Myesyats on Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:25 am

Some huge overrating of Hazard going on in here. Stop insulting Messi by comparing him to Fraudzard pls.
Myesyats
Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sampdoria
Posts : 9316
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by Valkyrja on Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:58 am

@Myesyats wrote:Some huge overrating of Hazard going on in here. Stop insulting Messi by comparing him to Fraudzard pls.


The only fraud in this thread is that hipster from your avatar

_________________


I play for the best team in the world, I don't fear anything
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 10792
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by Myesyats on Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:04 pm

Hazard is closer to Sterling than to Messi when it comes to end product. Bite that.
Myesyats
Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sampdoria
Posts : 9316
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by Lucifer on Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:17 pm

@Valkyrja wrote:
@Myesyats wrote:Some huge overrating of Hazard going on in here. Stop insulting Messi by comparing him to Fraudzard pls.


The only fraud in this thread is that moron from my avatar
Lucifer
Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 6431
Join date : 2015-06-16
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by Harmonica on Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:01 pm

Although not close Messi, Hazard is easily the second best dribbler in modern football.

09-16 Top 5 leagues + UCL Most Dribbles

1415 Messi (+62%) (Top dribbler in WC10/14, CA11/15)
874 Hazard (Top dribbler in EU16)
774 Ribery (Top dribler in EU12)

_________________
- Come with me. Save yourself. You don't owe Argentine people any more. You've given them everything.
- Not everything. Not yet.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 11640
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by Valkyrja on Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:16 pm

@Lucifer wrote:
@Valkyrja wrote:
@Myesyats wrote:Some huge overrating of Hazard going on in here. Stop insulting Messi by comparing him to Fraudzard pls.


The only fraud in this thread is that moron from my avatar




he'll get you for that

_________________


I play for the best team in the world, I don't fear anything
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 10792
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by Red Alert on Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:45 am

@Myesyats wrote:Hazard is closer to Sterling than to Messi when it comes to end product. Bite that.


Don't insult Raheem like that.

_________________
Red is the colour of extremes. It's the color of passionate love, seduction, violence, danger, anger, and adventure. The colour red is the color of energy, passion and action. This colour is a warm and positive color associated with our most physical needs and our will to survive.Red represents power and courage. The colour red is the basis of the traditional red power tie or red suit in the business, and the red carpet for celebrities and VIPs. Red's association with courage and bravery makes it a colour that is used often in national flags, on shields, and in achievement patches. Liverpool. Is. Red.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11625
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by Gil on Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:31 pm

Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 9447
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by RealGunner on Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:37 pm

Looks like his normal self. Unreal how much he hated Mourinho Laughing

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 81501
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by Glory on Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:42 pm

Lol welcome back Gil. Thumbs up
Glory
Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 5480
Join date : 2013-07-18
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by Valkyrja on Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:45 pm

Gil you pos left me alone to defend this goat

_________________


I play for the best team in the world, I don't fear anything
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 10792
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Eden Hazard Fan Club

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum