Babun
FC_Hollywood
Geo
29 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

#28 - Holger Badstuber - Page 8 Empty Re: #28 - Holger Badstuber

Post by The Messiah Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:26 pm

Dolce Vita wrote:He played crap against Wolfsburg. He was ball watching during the equalizer Laughing

and yet the coach criticised Boateng... Sad

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:38 am

#28 - Holger Badstuber - Page 8 314418_456864037679456_167854409_n

Badstuber was fighting our 18years old youth player yesterday, who only turned 18 this year and Badstuber decided to pick on him...
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:21 am

The Messiah wrote:Badstuber was fighting our 18years old youth player yesterday, who only turned 18 this year and Badstuber decided to pick on him...
So what? With 18 you are an adult, and you can defend yourself if need be. At least it shows that they take their training serious and don't sit in a circle and knit scarves. ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by SchinnerC Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:25 am

Badstuber is actually a tough guy isn't he? He looks like a shy, ill kid at times with his sluggish appearance.
SchinnerC
SchinnerC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:30 am

LOL at Lahm trying to break it up.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:01 pm

We have a problem in our camp and we shouldn't deliberately ignore it, ever since Van Bommel left our players have become street fighters.

This is the 4th to 5th fight Badstuber has been involve in, in less than a year, it's seriously disgraceful.

Kroos is my favourite player and if he picks up a fight with Emre Can I will be seriously upset with him, there is no point of defending blindly like Rwo Power always done.

I have never heard of Dortmund players fighting within themselves...
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:32 pm

While it's not pleasant to see I can see Badstuber's point. you shouldn't exactly go easy in training but then again Badstuber's tackle was over the top for keep-ball.

http://transfermarkt.de/de/fcb-manager-sammer-fordert-leidenschaft-vor-supercup-gegen-bvb/news/anzeigen_98235.html

Sammer sees it as a good thing Cool
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:40 pm

This just broke the camels back, Badstuber is an idiot, any normal player will apologise for such rash tackle.

I *bleep* hate this player and I wish to see him leave Bayern Munich one day.

Last edited by The Messiah on Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:47 pm

Why in the world would a first team player hammer a youth/reserve team player like that? I would be curious to know if Emre Can made Badstuber look bad earlier in training, resulting in this absurd tackle. Maybe Badstuber is just upset that it is the non-Germans that are making the German national team interesting for the first time in decades.

Apparently no one is pleased with Badstuber actions as you can see from this report, Yahoo reported it as the dirties tackle of the day.

Holger Badstuber does not appreciate his teammates questioning his challenges at the training ground and he proved this when 18-year-old Bayern youth team product Emre Can reacted negatively to a lunging tackle. When Can protested, Badstuber grabbed him by the neck and told him to "shut up!"
Philipp Lahm and Franck Ribery were quick to diffuse the situation, which occurred during a training session that was open to the public. Clearly Bayern are ready for the season to start.
Badstuber plans on sneezing in the face of a Bayern groundskeeper and then yelling at the man for not saying "thank you" later in the week.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/dtotd-holger-badstuber-grabs-teammate-neck-protesting-training-225540407--sow.html
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:53 pm

We can not succeed as a team if we consistently encourage favourism in our system.

Badstuber is not a good cb, we need to stop treating him like he's the best CB, he was responsible Germany getting kicked out of Europe, I've long pointed out that if Loew plays him, Germany will definitely get eliminated as a result of his lack of quality.

Bayern Must get rid of Badstuber or make him a bench player and replace him with Howedes or Hummels,, just like how it was during Germany youth set up that won the under 21 Europe.

Boateng, Howedes and Hummels.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:06 pm

and I'm pretty sure Emre Can would beat him up anyways
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:51 pm

Well, Hummels won't return to Bayern, and Höwedes seems to have lost his starting place at Schalke due to not so good performances as some German papers printed.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:06 pm

rwo power wrote:Well, Hummels won't return to Bayern, and Höwedes seems to have lost his starting place at Schalke due to not so good performances as some German papers printed.

You seems to amaze me sometimes, with the amount of ridiculous things you say.

How in the world would Howedes lost his starting place..?

whenever Badstuber does something wrong, you are afraid to criticism him, does he pay you fees or what..? I seriously do not understand you.

You have slate Lahm on this forum just to make Badstuber look good, you look for Boateng and Hummels faults just so you can make Badstuber look good, now your next victim is Howedes...?

If it wasn't for Hummels, Boateng and Howedes Germany under 21 wouldn't have won the European under 21 competition. They did it without Badstuber.

Do you want to put down every German defended in expense of Badstuber...?

When he messed up in Euro's you went into darkness, hiding behind the reality without having the balls to come out and speak the truth.. Because you feared I have already predicted his mistake will lead to German elimination from major competition.

Let me ask you a honest question...? are you blonde.....?

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:25 pm

You obviously don't follow the German press (printed, not online, I mean). I do, and it was widely reported there.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:28 pm

rwo power wrote:You obviously don't follow the German press (printed, not online, I mean). I do, and it was widely reported there.
rwo power wrote:You obviously don't follow the German press (printed, not online, I mean). I do, and it was widely reported there.

Yeah yeah yeah..

I know it was reported just like how goal.com reported to 50 players.

Why did you ridicule it on general section..? Because it makes no sense.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:38 pm

What do you know about Schalke? You know, they happen to play 15km away from my home and I follow them rather closely. Right now, Joel Matip and Kyriakos Papadopoulos have played together most of the time and Huub Steven is very much fond of them. Moreover, Atsuto Uchida just extended his contract and thus even a place at RB is not necessarily available for Höwedes. According to Stevens, Höwedes needs to improve more that he'll consider him back as starter.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:42 pm

Howedes will start, you can come up with any article you like, my only evidence is time and reality.

In few weeks time when Bundesliga resumes Howedes will be starting for Schalke like he always does as long as he's not injured, that is the reality.

I will remind you of this when bundesliga starts

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:51 am

Poor Stubsi is not amused that Löw needs to play him as LB instead of CB because Marcel Schmelzer injured his foot and was the only designated LB in the DFB team for the WC2014 qualifiers. As Löw only took Badstuber along as left-footed defender, he had no other choice than to play him there. It seems that after the match, Badstuber was looking so grim and fierce that not even the boldest reporter dared to ask him any questions XD

Source: http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/loews-linkes-dilemma-ohne-lahm--badstuber-schweigt/news/anzeigen_100964.html
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:00 am

LOL. Austria vs Germany, played by David Alaba and Holger Badstuber on FIFA13:

Last edited by rwo power on Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Me and my typos :facepalm:)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:40 pm

Alaba's accent throws me for a loop everysingle timeg he opens his mouth O.o
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:36 am

I have not been able to watch this season's games. How's Stubsi held up?
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:26 am

Sushi Master wrote:I have not been able to watch this season's games. How's Stubsi held up?

He's been played as LB for what seems all of his games so far and surprisingly has done very well. Yes, he hasn't had the best of tests coming against him on that flank yet he has remained solid enough. What I found impressive was how well he used his left foot to his advantage. He usually is cautious proceeding down the flank yet his passes open up the field well. He just needs to learn to overlap with Ribery as then he can be a more potent force.

Last edited by Arquitecto on Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:52 am

yeah but what Badstubers conservative nature as a left back has done is allowed whomever is partnering Gustavo (who can cover very well, as shown in the Madrid games which everyone should watch ) to be more aggressive offensively. Alaba simply has the stamina of an Ox and did anyone see him in the 2[ss]nd[/ss] Madrid game where he outlawed four of Madrid and Marcelo lost Robben but he missed a sitter :facepalm:
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:26 pm

Phritz wrote:yeah but what Badstubers conservative nature as a left back has done is allowed whomever is partnering Gustavo (who can cover very well, as shown in the Madrid games which everyone should watch ) to be more aggressive offensively. Alaba simply has the stamina of an Ox and did anyone see him in the 2[ss]nd[/ss] Madrid game where he outlawed four of Madrid and Marcelo lost Robben but he missed a sitter :facepalm:

I'm not critical of his conservative nature yet I do think it will provide some hindrance to what is a very fluid attack by Bayern where they demand a little more from their fullbacks in attack. I can't wait till Contento comes back as hopefully he will be given a go.

I also want to point out that Badstuber should be experimented at LB by Loew for Germany. Schmelzer is a world class bidone at LB and surely Badstuber will provide better defensive cover there as his passing left foot is a bonus. Hoewdes and Hummels to take the CB role.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:16 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
I'm not critical of his conservative nature yet I do think it will provide some hindrance to what is a very fluid attack by Bayern where they demand a little more from their fullbacks in attack. I can't wait till Contento comes back as hopefully he will be given a go.

Contento coped well enough in the CL final - it's a shame his playing time is limited due to injuries - he's shown a lot of promise in most of the game he's been featured in but it seems that Alaba is going to be the LB of choice - especially considering Bayern spent 40 million to fill a position Alaba was going to fill.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:03 am

The Messiah wrote:Howedes will start, you can come up with any article you like, my only evidence is time and reality.

In few weeks time when Bundesliga resumes Howedes will be starting for Schalke like he always does as long as he's not injured, that is the reality.

I will remind you of this when bundesliga starts

I told Rwo Power i will remind her of this.

Howedes was man of the match against Dortmund, he's Schalke Captain and will always start.

How Many time have I owned so many posters on this forum, I am the Boss here but poster never show no respect.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next