Adit
Eman
VivaStPauli
REWB
_LMG_10_
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Goals galore in Germany-Switzerland friendly Empty Goals galore in Germany-Switzerland friendly

Post by _LMG_10_ Sat May 26, 2012 6:11 pm

click 480 for better quality

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Goals galore in Germany-Switzerland friendly Empty Re: Goals galore in Germany-Switzerland friendly

Post by REWB Sat May 26, 2012 6:20 pm

who the fck was playing at the back for Germany lol?
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Goals galore in Germany-Switzerland friendly Empty Re: Goals galore in Germany-Switzerland friendly

Post by VivaStPauli Sat May 26, 2012 6:33 pm

VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Sat May 26, 2012 6:46 pm

I missed the game, but apparently Germany's defence was dreadful, although without some key players. Goal.com claims Mertesacker was flop of the match. In fairness, he hasn't played in a long time now, but was he really that bad?

Being partly Swiss but more German, I'm not sure how to feel about this result. At least there were goals!
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sat May 26, 2012 6:48 pm

mertesacker lmfao, i knew it. we need another defender
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat May 26, 2012 6:49 pm

Mertasacker and hummels clearly let his side down today.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sat May 26, 2012 6:49 pm

LICHTSTEINER WAS BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAST! Very Happy
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Sat May 26, 2012 6:53 pm

REWB wrote:mertesacker lmfao, i knew it. we need another defender
It was his first game since early February though due to his ankle injury, almost 4 months ago. Few people would have had a good game in those circumstances. I just wanted to know exactly how bad he was today, since I am a fan of his.
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sat May 26, 2012 6:56 pm

Derdiyok :bow:
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat May 26, 2012 7:05 pm

Eman wrote:
REWB wrote:mertesacker lmfao, i knew it. we need another defender
It was his first game since early February though due to his ankle injury, almost 4 months ago. Few people would have had a good game in those circumstances. I just wanted to know exactly how bad he was today, since I am a fan of his.

He wasn't flop of the match. He basically played like you'd expect someone who just came back from injury.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat May 26, 2012 7:11 pm

Flop of the match were both the CBs,i would give it to Mertasacker .
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sat May 26, 2012 7:38 pm

Dortmund failed
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sat May 26, 2012 8:19 pm

Mertesacker is horrible,IMO has always been horrible. No use of his tall figure,gets bullied & you cant get slower than him. Slow as a Tortoise.

Only can be made up when you have WC Positioning & Intelligence which he does not have. Average Player.

And Schmelzer was really bad too. Just horrible.

Its well known that Hummels in CHL or German NT plays horrible.

Lets hope Boa-Bads is the CB pairining.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sat May 26, 2012 8:20 pm

BTW its only here I see Merte love & especially from Arsenal fans. In all other forums they are trashing Merte & calling him shit & asking for his retirement like they should be.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sat May 26, 2012 9:00 pm

i agree mertesacker is simply not good enough, im sick and tied of arsenal fans accepting mediocrity in players. mertesacker sucks hard imo, terrible player. we cant have a defender like him as a 3rd choice, we need a defender asap.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Sat May 26, 2012 9:03 pm

From his season at Bayern I don't have too much faith in Boateng as Germany's 2nd best CB >.>
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat May 26, 2012 9:06 pm

Mertesacker wasn't a flop, I actually watched the match.

Schmelzer and Hummels were horrible, especially Schmelzer. I was really surprised his performance. As for Hummels I always knew he's not that good. And ter Stegen didn't have his best day either. When Boateng, Lahm, Neuer and Badstuber play - Germany's defence will look much better.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 26, 2012 9:21 pm

no one will blame Low for benching Hummels and Schmelzer, they are horrible with the NT, not a first time.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat May 26, 2012 10:22 pm

Was that Neuer???
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun May 27, 2012 12:03 am

@Barrettinator

All 8 Bayern players (Neuer, Lahm, Badstuber, Boateng, Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Müller and Gomez) were rested today. Marc-André ter Stegen had his debut today and was very unlucky that his defense (Höwedes, Hummels, Mertesacker and Schmelzer) let him down big time. Okay, he fumbled for two goals, too, but the makeshift defense (plus Götze playing as DM :facepalm: ) didn't help at all.

BTW, I hope now people will understand why I always defend Badstuber as starter for the NT. Oh, and my preferred defense would be Lahm, Badstuber, Boateng & Höwedes.

Looks like Löw decided to play such a formation so that the Bayern players who watched this on TV would see how much they are needed for the NT. Should save some sessions with the team psychologist to make the Bayern players feel better after the Vice triple Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Sun May 27, 2012 12:21 am

Marcel Schmelzer has temporarily joined Kevin Großkreutz and Aaron Hunt (joined the group in 2009) in the 'I got capped because of my teammates' club until he turns it around.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Sun May 27, 2012 1:38 am

The Italian based Swiss players were awesome.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sun May 27, 2012 2:06 am

For some reason, I didnt know Derdiyok was Swiss...
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sun May 27, 2012 3:46 am

REWB wrote:i agree mertesacker is simply not good enough, im sick and tied of arsenal fans accepting mediocrity in players. mertesacker sucks hard imo, terrible player. we cant have a defender like him as a 3rd choice, we need a defender asap.

Absolutely. Compare him to Vermaelen who is a very good CB. Compare them side by side & see who is good & who is not.

And Merte was FLOP of the Match. I re-watched portions without GL members blaming Hummels & with a height of 6 feet 6 Merte got beaten in the air which is pathetic & unacceptable.

Merte is probably here to a Nanny to all the other CB's. I have seen your Koscielny or however his name is pronounces & he can be way better than Merte. Hopefully Arsenal will buy a new CB & dump Squillani

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Sun May 27, 2012 7:42 am

Mertesacker doesn't deserve so much hate. It's quite clear he's not the best athlete in the world, and he has screwed up both for Arsenal and Germany in recent times, but he just came back from injury for Germany and for Arsenal it was his first season. IMO, when he played, his first Arsenal season was more impressive than Koscielny's, so give him time. He is still better than Djourou or Squillaci...
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next