Die Borussen
Albiceleste
guest7
Rebaño Sagrado
Great Leader Sprucenuce
28 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

France v Iceland aka lets fap over Ben Arfa and Cabaye - Page 5 Empty Re: France v Iceland aka lets fap over Ben Arfa and Cabaye

Post by sportsczy Mon May 28, 2012 5:52 pm

Matuidi is technically very limited... very limited. That's his problem. He has a huge work rate that reminds me a lot of Ramirez. But he needs to take a big step in his technical ability both dribbling and passing.

He's one of those guys you bring in when you're ahead and need to hold on to a result.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

France v Iceland aka lets fap over Ben Arfa and Cabaye - Page 5 Empty Re: France v Iceland aka lets fap over Ben Arfa and Cabaye

Post by Lord Awesome Mon May 28, 2012 6:01 pm

Gonalons should go instead of Matuidi then. He's pretty Technical.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 28, 2012 6:03 pm

Gonalons was inconsistent. Started great... then started making a lot of mental mistakes... finished pretty well. Capoue and Mavuba should have made it over Matuidi and Diarra imo.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Mon May 28, 2012 6:19 pm

Gonalons and Capoue paid the fact that they have no history with the team. They both were better than MVila this season, and fantastically better than Diarra who was very poor with Marseille.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Mon May 28, 2012 6:21 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:I mean, just look at Gourcuff... what is he doing there? that's a crying shame, and the proper illustration of how biased (in the wrong way) he can be. It's absolute rubbish, he is treating Gourcuff like a pet project instead of looking out for the best players. He is a manager, he makes those choices according to his reason, but i think it's rubbish.

Gourcuff has been inexistant at club level since two years, but each time under Laurent Blanc in the NT, he has done things. Same goes for Martin, who disappeared with Sochaux this year.

It's a toss up for the sport between them. I guess we will see tomorrow who he will choose.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 28, 2012 6:34 pm

As much as i want to destroy Blanc on some of his choices, France is just awful right now at producing CAMs. You have Nasri (who is not a AM) and Ben Arfa.... then it's between Martin, Amalfitano and Gourcuff (who are all bad right now). Diaby's injury issues has taken him out too.

There's really a major opportunity for a kid to emerge. Cabella is too inexperienced and small imo to make the push next year. Grenier has not impressed enough this year at all. Coquelin is now playing fullback at Arsenal. etc.

It's just unbelievable how that position has fallen off. And to think that we went from Platini to Djorkaeff to Zidane.... and now this.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Mon May 28, 2012 6:49 pm

I am confident we will go far in this Euro. Evra is our only obvious weakness.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon May 28, 2012 6:55 pm

OLpower wrote:I am confident we will go far in this Euro. Evra is our only obvious weakness.

Youll have to face either Italy or Spain in first knock out btw,just saying.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 28, 2012 7:08 pm

We're more talented than Italy... although it will be closely contested as always. Spain is the bogey out there; although i want to see how they do in pool. They haven't overly impressed since the WC, Villa (who was absolute class in 2008 and 2010) is not there and the defense looks shaky to me.

Nobody in that pool should sleep on Croatia. Ireland will be tough too.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Mon May 28, 2012 7:39 pm

Adit wrote:
OLpower wrote:I am confident we will go far in this Euro. Evra is our only obvious weakness.

Youll have to face either Italy or Spain in first knock out btw,just saying.

I think that Spain is on the decline and lacks motivation. Italy is always a good team but not better than us.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5