white_star
_LMG_10_
Tifoso Romanista
RebaƱo Sagrado
The_ItalianFool
30 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Italian Football Scandal = Italy wins the Euro - Page 4 Empty Re: Italian Football Scandal = Italy wins the Euro

Post by red&blacklegion Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:56 am

Time for Godbate to take over that RB position from Maggio.

red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Italian Football Scandal = Italy wins the Euro - Page 4 Empty Re: Italian Football Scandal = Italy wins the Euro

Post by Tifoso Romanista Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:06 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:
che wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:

It takes an intelligent mind to appreciate the discipline and tactics found in the Italian playing style.

lol this is such bs

show me one person who is not a manager who watches teams for their tactics... that's an absolute joke, no one's going to say "team x plays a very disciplined version of 3-5-2, i'll watch them today"

this "discipline and tactics" crap is just codeword for "boredom" and fans of teams that can't attack use this argument because they desperately want to feel better about their team and themselves

So winning is boring? Conceding one goal in a tournament is boring? No, it is skillful. You just value attacking display as the most important aspect in football (not surprising since you are used to seeing Messi and Ronaldo score buckets of goals against weak Spanish defenses) instead of a solid defensive team display that has made Italy one of the most successful nations in the history of football. It takes skill, it takes discipline, and it takes good tactics by both manager and players alike.

:coffee:

Italian Football Scandal = Italy wins the Euro - Page 4 Sparta-lol

Lol , they dont say disciplined 3-5-2 and thats Formation not tactic till you cant get that part please dont argue Football , how ever Ive seen plenty of people talking about solid defencive Display and they are not Managers Either .
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:39 am

Tifoso Romanista wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
che wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:

It takes an intelligent mind to appreciate the discipline and tactics found in the Italian playing style.

lol this is such bs

show me one person who is not a manager who watches teams for their tactics... that's an absolute joke, no one's going to say "team x plays a very disciplined version of 3-5-2, i'll watch them today"

this "discipline and tactics" crap is just codeword for "boredom" and fans of teams that can't attack use this argument because they desperately want to feel better about their team and themselves

So winning is boring? Conceding one goal in a tournament is boring? No, it is skillful. You just value attacking display as the most important aspect in football (not surprising since you are used to seeing Messi and Ronaldo score buckets of goals against weak Spanish defenses) instead of a solid defensive team display that has made Italy one of the most successful nations in the history of football. It takes skill, it takes discipline, and it takes good tactics by both manager and players alike.

:coffee:

Italian Football Scandal = Italy wins the Euro - Page 4 Sparta-lol

Lol , they dont say disciplined 3-5-2 and thats Formation not tactic till you cant get that part please dont argue Football , how ever Ive seen plenty of people talking about solid defencive Display and they are not Managers Either .

I didnt say anything about formation buddy, I was talking about tactics.... Our formation, that you mentioned not myself, requires a very disciplined strategy and tactics in order for the formation to be effective.

:brickwall:
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:14 pm

che wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:

lol this is such bs

show me one person who is not a manager who watches teams for their tactics... that's an absolute joke, noone's going to say "team x plays a very disciplined version of 3-5-2, i'll watch them today"

So what do you think, what makes people love Italian football? Because there are millions of people who are supporting them and watching Serie A?
Because as you say, it is boring, and noone cares about tactics, then what?

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:13 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:

So winning is boring?
yes, if you win in a boring way, winning is boring... chelsea and greece played horribly boring football, if you can even call it that, and they won... do you want me to draw you a picture of that argument?

Conceding one goal in a tournament is boring? No, it is skillful.
i don't see how they're mutually exclusive

You just value attacking display as the most important aspect in football (not surprising since you are used to seeing Messi and Ronaldo score buckets of goals against weak Spanish defenses) instead of a solid defensive team display that has made Italy one of the most successful nations in the history of football.

yes, i value attacking display AS A NEUTRAL because i don't give a *bleep* who makes how many interceptions or how fullbacks interchange with central defenders to cover inside wingers... again, i don't watch football to do an extensive tactical analysis, i watch it to be entertained, and one team playing the part of a brick wall is, shockingly, not entertaining

plus italian defences being some kind of a pinnacle of amazingness is a myth anyway, the difference in goal per game between the top leagues is like 0.05

@ the post above, people watch serie a because they support serie a teams, simple as that... make a poll for neutral fans, which league other than the one they follow they enjoy watching the most, i guarantee you serie a won't win
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4