Blue Barrett
Swanhends
LeSwagg James
The Franchise
Le Samourai
26 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 7 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by Blue Barrett Thu May 31, 2012 11:40 pm

You're complaining about the 49 free throws like you didn't see the Celtics hacking and smacking LeBron on pretty much every drive to the basket. ANd Wade too. Did you forget their comments on "being more physical" prior to Game 2? I hate when people act this blindly.

And how many of Boston's shots were drives? Didn't you see countless jump shots? :facepalm:

I'm not going to "try to convince you". You have your opinion. That's your choice.

Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 7 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by Le Samourai Thu May 31, 2012 11:44 pm

Funny....

Miami attempted 26 shots at the rim, Boston attempted 25. (Both made 14 of those attempts)

From 16-23 feet and beyond the arch Miami attempted 44 shots, Boston attempted 48.

www.hoopdata.com/boxscore.aspx?id=320530...
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu May 31, 2012 11:47 pm

Your point? One team was fouling hard and the other team not so much. Christ! Why do you think Pierce and Pietrus(or whoever the other guy was) fouled out of the game?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu May 31, 2012 11:50 pm

Wade and Lebron get superstar calls that Pierce and Rondo deserve just as much..

On both ends.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu May 31, 2012 11:52 pm

Don't get ahead of yourself. Pierce gets superstar calls, so does Rondo. So they missed that one? Sue me! Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu May 31, 2012 11:54 pm

Pierce has gotten nothing in this series thus far from the refs....nothing....I'd argue he's gotten shafted more than anyone in this series so far.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu May 31, 2012 11:57 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Pierce has gotten nothing in this series thus far from the refs....nothing....I'd argue he's gotten shafted more than anyone in this series so far.

You want him to get a call from the wind touching his skin?

What you people fail to understand is, the Heat don't foul as much as a lot of other teams, plus they have LeBron and Wade who can draw fouls at the other end.

There's no 7-footer or shotblocker. Closest thing to a shotblocker on that team is Joel Anthony(Laughing) and maybe LeBron. There's nobody camping in the paint either(like Garnett). How many times has Pierce not gotten calls? He's being guarded by LeBron(who's a great defender). Why not show video evidence of calls that have been missed or something?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:02 am

Barrettinator wrote:Don't get ahead of yourself. Pierce gets superstar calls, so does Rondo. So they missed that one? Sue me! Laughing

That "one" decided the game.

The NBA is just the WWE at this point, just gotta accept it.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:03 am

Barrettinator wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:Pierce has gotten nothing in this series thus far from the refs....nothing....I'd argue he's gotten shafted more than anyone in this series so far.

What you people fail to understand is, the Heat don't foul as much as a lot of other teams, plus they have LeBron and Wade who can draw fouls at the other end.

There's no 7-footer or shotblocker. Closest thing to a shotblocker on that team is Joel Anthony(Laughing) and maybe LeBron. There's nobody camping in the paint either(like Garnett). How many times has Pierce not gotten calls? He's being guarded by LeBron(who's a great defender). Why not show video evidence of calls that have been missed or something?

Lol, there were at least 3 drives which Pierce got hammered on, and got nothing.

I love how you ask for video like there's going to be non-foul call videos on YT from a game that happened last night. Lmao
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:05 am

dmize wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

Lol, there were at least 3 drives which Pierce got hammered on, and got nothing.

I love how you ask for video like there's going to be non-foul call videos on YT from a game that happened last night. Lmao
Wasn't there one on the Rondo non-foul call?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:05 am

Watch the kick
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:07 am

Le Samourai wrote:

Watch the kick
As if that's something that's called every time. Its a 50-50 call FFS! He does it a lot and its hardly called.

Oh Miami....refs....cheating.....blah blah blah! My word!

If the Heat had lost then no one would be complaining about anything. :facepalm:

Seen this scenario time and time again since LeBron and Bosh joined. Nobody seemed to complain about that when Wade was alone. Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:10 am

You don't know anything mate.

Paul Pierce has the 2nd best offensive footwaork of any player of this generation, he's one of the most expert players at creating contact and drawing fouls to have ever played the game....and he shot 2 over the course of two games.

The last foul that Pierce got called on was not even a foul...I can't find it on youtube but it wasn't.

I don't care how good Lebron James is he cannot in a million years limit Paul Pierce to 2 free throws.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:12 am

So a 4 point turnaround built on bad calls with with 1 minute left in overtime is something that just happens everyday?

Who knew?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:13 am

Le Samourai wrote:You don't know anything mate.

Paul Pierce has the 2nd best offensive footwaork of any player of this generation, he's one of the most expert players at creating contact and drawing fouls to have ever played the game....and he shot 2 over the course of two games.

The last foul that Pierce got called on was not even a foul...I can't find it on youtube but it wasn't.

I don't care how good Lebron James is he cannot in a million years limit Paul Pierce to 2 free throws.
Because Pierce of pre 200----2011 = 2012 Pierce?

Why can't you accept the fact that he's not what he used to be? Did you see how old LeBron made him look in game 1? For you to say that last foul wasn't a foul just sums it up really. Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:15 am

Le Samourai wrote:So a 4 point turnaround built on bad calls with with 1 minute left in overtime is something that just happens everyday?

Who knew?
Didn't say it happens everyday. But it does happen more often in the playoffs and you can't deny that. Even Jordan's Bulls once defeated the Knicks in the ECF and got away with 3 fouls IN A ROW in the last 10 secs.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:16 am

Video.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:19 am

So that's NOT a foul to you? I bet you'd be yapping about how they missed that one if that was LeBron bumping Rondo on the other end and it wasn't called. Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:21 am

How the hell is that a foul?

He went straight up Wade bumped him.....

Nah, I don't Rondo to get a such a high class superstar call if he can't even get a foul when he gets whacked in the face....
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:23 am

Maybe you need to watch that on replay and tell me again if it wasn't a foul. The fact that the refs missed that Wade foul on Rondo does not mean Rondo doesn't get touch fouls at the rim. Stop kidding yourself.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:27 am

Le Samourai wrote:

Video.

Absolutely went straight up. Wade creates contact more than any other player, throws himself into someone on every play practically. Throwing yourself into someone and creating contact yourself should be a no call or an offensive foul.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:31 am

Barrettinator wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:So a 4 point turnaround built on bad calls with with 1 minute left in overtime is something that just happens everyday?

Who knew?
Didn't say it happens everyday. But it does happen more often in the playoffs and you can't deny that. Even Jordan's Bulls once defeated the Knicks in the ECF and got away with 3 fouls IN A ROW in the last 10 secs.

You're talking about this probably(5:30):

Charles Smith just blew the layup(about 4 times mind you) I didn't see one clear cut foul there.

Last edited by dmize on Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:31 am

Going up for a shot and creating the contact is one thing.

Wade and Harden just run if and jump into you.....

I don't see any way Pierce couldve done better there leave just walking away and giving him a layup.

Also the case on many Lebron plays.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:55 am

Bad call.. It happens.. Not like Boston had a chance to win the series anyways

:coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:04 am

Spurs on tonight...I'm almost giddy and I'm not even a Spurs fan, they are just incredible to watch
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:05 am

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:Spurs on tonight...I'm almost giddy and I'm not even a Spurs fan, they are just incredible to watch

Agree.

I'm a hater for the most part especially on Ginobli but this is just amazing.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next