Blue Barrett
Swanhends
LeSwagg James
The Franchise
Le Samourai
26 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 40 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by The Franchise Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:32 pm

Well it seems they just seem intent on surrounding Wade and Bron with shooters because they get nearly all their points in the paint, due to lack of consistent jumpers (more so Bron but he has the ball in his hands a bit more so it evens out).

They have a defensive scheme where the only flaw is inside defending and reboundings, but there arent many Howards and Bynums to really worry about.

Offensively, they get pretty high % looks in the paint, even without a post player because Bron and Wade live in the paint via drives.

So I get it, they have a fairly good plan to me but if Howard or Bynum was ever unleashed on them in a best of 7 series it could be hell.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 40 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by dmize Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:34 pm

Ray Allen going back to his UConn/Milwaukee/Seattle days, by choosing to wear #34 for the Heat. I like it.

I still wear this throwback all the time:
the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 40 91972108_tp
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:55 pm

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
Brooklyn has reached agreement on a 4-year, $61 million max deal with Brook Lopez, league source tells Y! Sports.

No more Dwight for them if he signs, unless Howards still on the Magic in January.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:07 pm

^Dwight is an idiot, he is wasting people's time here, should have just opted out and signed with them....if he wanted to that badly. He will never sign with them now, unless he is willing to be the 5th highest paid player on his own team and take a 70 million dollar paycut.

Rockets to get him and then halfway through the season this shit will repeat itself.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:17 pm

Golden State Warriors traded Dorell Wright to 76ers in a three team trade that will get us Jarret Jack from NOH, and NOH will receive draft rights of Savic and some cap relief.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/basketball/nba/07/11/dorelll-wright-jarrett-jack-trade.ap/index.html
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:19 pm

PS. 76ers will have to amnesty Elton Brand (which they're going to do) for that deal to go through. They will also part ways with Lou Williams and Jodie Meeks. They have already acquired free agent Nick Young.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:32 pm

@InsideHoops
Kobe Bryant on ‪#USABasketball‬ teammate Russell Westbrook: "That kid's cuckoo like I am."

Yup.

Wouldn't mind Jodie Meeks.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:04 am

The Franchise wrote:
Swagg wrote:I see him backing up LeBron at the 3 and slotting in at the 4 every once in a while..

I hope to see a LeBron, Wade, Allen, Lewis and Bosh line up sometime.. That would be epic

So he will play like 8 minutes a game max? lol

Well LeBron needs those 8 minutes of rest Razz

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:09 am

Kobe said this years team could beat the Dream Team... What do you guys think?

I don't think it could, but if we had Howard, Bosh, Wade and Rose then I would give them a shot because Bird was nursing a bad back, Magic had bad knees and that was the last time he played basketball..

They would have an advantage down low and with MJ though
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:33 am

Le Samourai wrote:Miami is building some wierd team.

Dunno if Lebron or Bosh are suddenly going to become elite post players but stockpiling these 3 point shooters is just wierd for a team where all their scoring is coming from the wings anyway.

If they are planning on running and shooting transition threes maybe , but this is strange.

I could really see a center like Lopez just lighting them up if he's healthy, Nets might be a legit threat if they convince him to rebound and protect the paint like he is obviously capable of doing.They don't really seem to be addressing any issues at all.

Lopez will do NOTHING.

The only centers Miami should fear are Howard and Bynum. Joel Anthony can handle Brook Lopez. So can Chris Bosh.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:57 am

Joel Anthony can handle Brook Lopez :facepalm:

You clearly have not watched this guy play...he may be lazy and unwilling to rebound, but the guy can score, I've seen him light up Dwight , Bynum, Horford, Camby, both Gasol's and whoever else you consider an elite defensive C in this league,

If Roy Hibbert can give you serious problems, then someone as offensively skilled as Brook will light you up.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:03 am

Yeah I just saw in 3 games since 2010 against the Heat he's averaged 16 points. He would get his points no doubt.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:08 am

Le Samourai wrote:Joel Anthony can handle Brook Lopez :facepalm:

You clearly have not watched this guy play...he may be lazy and unwilling to rebound, but the guy can score, I've seen him light up Dwight , Bynum, Horford, Camby, both Gasol's and whoever else you consider an elite defensive C in this league,

If Roy Hibbert can give you serious problems, then someone as offensively skilled as Brook will light you up.
Hibbert averaged 12.8PPG against us. He had one good game and that was it.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:34 am

Tim Duncan was getting toyed around with by Lopez on offence (clowing him right back down the other end of D) and I am supposed to believe Bosh would have him up? If Lopez gets back to his old level, he would easily get his points on high %.

Anyways.

This team beat the Dream team? lol

Kobe doesnt even believe that, he just saying it for the sake of it.

The slew of big men that team would of thrown together, Robinson, Ewing, Malone, Barkely...Howard would get into continous foul trouble, leaving Bosh and Chandler, two twigs, to getting eaten alive by those guys.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:34 pm

In Kobe's mind, "I'm on the team, we can beat anyone" lol...despite his shoulder being messed up and the other array of injuries and the fact they would be up against Prime Jordan and a slew of better big men.

Anyway this depresses me, ESPN is better than this Laughing..he actually said it's a disaster Laughing

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:06 pm

Drummond has had another decent game but Knight was brilliant as well.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:28 pm

That white/fake Latino guy on ESPN, forget his name, but he is as annoying as hell. Everytime I see him he is just talking out his ass.

Duno who that black dude is on the right, never seen him before now, he is also incredibly annoying.

Parker is the only dude talking sense.

-------

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=23092
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40