FIFA 12 Thread

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

Re: FIFA 12 Thread

Post by Onyx on Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:16 pm

Use different tactics?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Posts : 39940
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 12 Thread

Post by RealGunner on Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:54 pm

doesn't matter. Same result

Had 3 games in hand and 2 points to win the title. lost all 3 Laughing
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 80897
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 12 Thread

Post by FalcaoPunch on Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:55 pm

Use Ronaldo as a striker and lob the ball
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 4149
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 12 Thread

Post by Onyx on Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:59 pm

@RealGunner wrote:doesn't matter. Same result

Had 3 games in hand and 2 points to win the title. lost all 3 Laughing

Park the bus?
Onyx
Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 39940
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 12 Thread

Post by Tomwin Lannister on Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:36 pm

Only really just got into h2h seasons and after a very long, long time playing as an ANY in pro clubs with shocking players against overall 89 96 pace monsters I find 1v1 easy enough. Rolled division 3 by winning first 6 matches and getting a promo. Got 5 wins, 1 draw and another win to get in div 1 and I have 4 games to get a couple of points to win the title. I won a cup ages ago in h2h and I won the better "Premier cup" the first time I entered it.

Best games so far in div 2 and 1 was a 7-0 victory against somebody who thought they were a skill god and 7-3 against a Barcelona Messi abuser. I beat Bayern Munich 6-3 in the cup final today but it was 3-3 for a while it was closer than the scoreline suggests.

All that raging on pro clubs paid off :bow:

It's annoying though because I don't like using overpowered players. I use Juventus most of the time although I do admit I use Milan for Ibra who is very good if you use him correctly but I have a strict "No pace whore" Policy.

_________________




Luke Harper wrote:We are the ones... the ones that you've been told about. And WE... are walking upright.

Studying about those good ol' days and who shall wear, the starry crown gooood lawd. Show me the waaaaay.

Unbeaten 2011/2012.


:bow: :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26820
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 78

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 12 Thread

Post by Onyx on Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:59 pm

Elia. :bow:
Onyx
Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 39940
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 12 Thread

Post by Tomwin Lannister on Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:43 pm

Razz him and Krasic stay on my reserves. I either play the standard 4-3-3 with Vucinic-Matri-Pepe up top and ADP as a super sub. If I can be bothered I go 4-2-3-1 with VIDAL as the CAM and Big Borriello upfront as the target :bow:

_________________




Luke Harper wrote:We are the ones... the ones that you've been told about. And WE... are walking upright.

Studying about those good ol' days and who shall wear, the starry crown gooood lawd. Show me the waaaaay.

Unbeaten 2011/2012.


:bow: :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26820
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 78

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 12 Thread

Post by Abramovich on Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:53 pm

@RealGunner wrote:doesn't matter. Same result

Had 3 games in hand and 2 points to win the title. lost all 3 Laughing

rofl

Arsenal style :bow:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 6544
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 12 Thread

Post by Raptorgunner on Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:20 am

Madrid is the best team in FIFA, Ronaldo and Benzema score every header there is. All I have to do is cross the ball and one of them will score. :bow:

_________________
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 18001
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 12 Thread

Post by Amar on Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:02 am

@Raptorgunner wrote:Madrid is the best team in FIFA, Ronaldo and Benzema score every header there is. All I have to do is cross the ball and one of them will score. :bow:

I would know. Had 70% possession with 14 shots on target and this noob nicked it at 90 mins with his only shot on target, a Benz header. Casillas was in absolute god mode, stopping finesse shots and volleys, it wasnt fair Mad

_________________
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2226
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 12 Thread

Post by LeVersacci on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:31 am

@Raptorgunner wrote:Madrid is the best team in FIFA, Ronaldo and Benzema score every header there is. All I have to do is cross the ball and one of them will score. :bow:
Best headers for Madrid in fifa is Ramos & Ronaldo.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 12765
Join date : 2011-09-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 12 Thread

Post by Juveman17 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:06 pm

Just started my 4th season wih Reggina. I climbed from Serie B the first year and won the Coppa Italia. The second year I had Europa League and I made it past the Group stages but lost to QSG in the Round of 16.

My third season I successfully won the Europa League after beating Borussia Dortmund 3-2 in ET. This was my lineup then:

3-4-2-1

Leali

Marcelo-Costa-Giosa

Ceravolo-Brocchi-Verratti-Insigne

Bonnazzoli-Viola

Montero

Now after I won the Europa League, this is my new squad:

Leali

Jagielka-Coloccini-Manoel

Mariano-Verratti-Schmiedebach-Insigne

Montero-Viola

Milito

Milito is a complete GOAT he scored a hat trick vs Bayern Munich to help me win 4-2 in the Uefa Super Cup.

_________________
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham
Posts : 7017
Join date : 2012-02-15
Age : 22

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 12 Thread

Post by Onyx on Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:04 pm

Leali. :bow:
Onyx
Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 39940
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 12 Thread

Post by McLewis on Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:42 pm

My current Roma squad (4th season):

-------Stekelenburg (85)--------

-------van der Wiel (81)-------Rolando (82)-------Hummels (87)--------Ansaldi (81)-------

-------De Rossi (84)--------

-------Honda (86)-------Pjanic (84)------

------Lamela (80)-------Virtual Pro (80)-------Giovinco (86)------


- Need to get better bench players. My strongest bench player is Sokratis (79). Everyone else has a lower overall than that. Will probably start with my defense and work my way up, signing 2 players each transfer window.
- Currently playing on WC difficulty and have only won the scudetto and Europa League so far. Struggled in the CL group stages (Madrid beat me twice, Schalke once), but finished 2nd in the group and will now face Marseille in the Round of 16.
- Just got Hummels for 37m after almost losing Rolando. Was going to sign him anyway though.

_________________
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 10753
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 12 Thread

Post by Onyx on Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:14 pm

Ogbonna? tongue
Onyx
Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 39940
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 12 Thread

Post by Juveman17 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:14 pm

@McLewis wrote:My current Roma squad (4th season):

-------Stekelenburg (85)--------

-------van der Wiel (81)-------Rolando (82)-------Hummels (87)--------Ansaldi (81)-------

-------De Rossi (84)--------

-------Honda (86)-------Pjanic (84)------

------Lamela (80)-------Virtual Pro (80)-------Giovinco (86)------


- Need to get better bench players. My strongest bench player is Sokratis (79). Everyone else has a lower overall than that. Will probably start with my defense and work my way up, signing 2 players each transfer window.
- Currently playing on WC difficulty and have only won the scudetto and Europa League so far. Struggled in the CL group stages (Madrid beat me twice, Schalke once), but finished 2nd in the group and will now face Marseille in the Round of 16.
- Just got Hummels for 37m after almost losing Rolando. Was going to sign him anyway though.

Nice team

_________________
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham
Posts : 7017
Join date : 2012-02-15
Age : 22

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 12 Thread

Post by McLewis on Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:06 pm

Has anyone uncovered any hidden gems in the game? I'm talking players you've never heard of in real life, but have signed in the game and turn out to be goat.

I signed a 23-year old Swedish midfielder named Oscar Hiljemark for about 7m. Overall is 75 at the moment and He's slow as molasses, but he's got a great shot on him...can pelt them from distance or curl them in. A great crosser as well. He regularly challenges Pjanic for a spot in my XIs. He's been clutch for me as well when I do start him.

_________________
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 10753
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 12 Thread

Post by Swanhends on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:11 am

First season: Legendary Difficulty

Chesney
Sagna Silva Vermaelan Gibbs
M'Vila
Wilshere - Goateta
Walcott ---- Sow ---- Gervinho



_________________


twitter: @yobhends
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8451
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 12 Thread

Post by Juveman17 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:31 am

@McLewis wrote:Has anyone uncovered any hidden gems in the game? I'm talking players you've never heard of in real life, but have signed in the game and turn out to be goat.

I signed a 23-year old Swedish midfielder named Oscar Hiljemark for about 7m. Overall is 75 at the moment and He's slow as molasses, but he's got a great shot on him...can pelt them from distance or curl them in. A great crosser as well. He regularly challenges Pjanic for a spot in my XIs. He's been clutch for me as well when I do start him.

Mariano, Manoel.

Mariano: 2.5 mil, 75 overall, 85 sprint speed, 90 stamina

Manoel: 5 mil, 77 overall, 83 sprint speed, 85 acceleration

_________________
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham
Posts : 7017
Join date : 2012-02-15
Age : 22

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 12 Thread

Post by Onyx on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:43 am

Haven't had much success with regens/scouted players.
Onyx
Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 39940
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 12 Thread

Post by Juveman17 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:21 am

Oh and Brocchi is amazing. 36 years old, 85 stamina and he cost 300k. He has a 75 overall.

_________________
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham
Posts : 7017
Join date : 2012-02-15
Age : 22

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 12 Thread

Post by Amar on Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:42 am

Honestly I've been monged every freaking way in this game. Today I got beat my a left footed strike by De Jong on Hart's shortside, and earlier Di Maria outmuscled Richards on a counter, leading to of course a Ronaldo header Mad

I'm going to snap my FIFA12 disc into 12 pieces as soon as 13 comes

_________________
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2226
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 12 Thread

Post by RealGunner on Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:57 am

some guy used portugal and scored 5 times with ronaldo Laughing
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 80897
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 12 Thread

Post by Onyx on Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:01 am

Don't play FIFA H2H anymore, since it's the old squads. :coffee:
Onyx
Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 39940
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 12 Thread

Post by RealGunner on Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:04 am

I gotta win at least one tittle before fifa13 ffs Laughing


PS: Why aren't you at college ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 80897
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 12 Thread

Post by Onyx on Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:05 am

Not started yet. Smile
Onyx
Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 39940
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 12 Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum