Dante
Art Morte
Onyx
totaalvoetbal
Madvillain
33 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Group B: Netherlands vs Denmark discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Group B: Netherlands vs Denmark discussion

Post by Babun Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:19 pm

Snejder was holland's best player. King, I don't know what game you were watching. RVP missed 4 chances. If anything, he was the flop.

Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Group B: Netherlands vs Denmark discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Group B: Netherlands vs Denmark discussion

Post by Dante Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:19 pm

Denmark showed intelligence , guts , they were calm and played with confidence.. hats off really , they were a pleasure . They fully deserved the win .

Netherlands had too many shots , spoiled too many chances and they didn't make the best choices of whether assist or shoot in the final third.
Better luck next time for Netherlands , but with such poor decision making , except Sneijder who was sensational , they will have problems..

Kjaer , Zimling and Sneijder impressed me the most . 2 hours well spent really , fine game Thumbs up

Last edited by Dante on Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:20 pm

CBarca wrote:Was rooting for Denmark and happy they won! Good game.

They need some more cohesion up front though. Looked very disjointed. With a more cohesive offense they could have really put a lot more pressure on the Netherlands, and could have bagged a goal or two IMO. But their defense looks fantastic. Well played all around.

Hope they can go through.

Don't think we have the players yet, to play better than we did today, this is close to our limit i think Very Happy
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:23 pm

Okay I did not watch the last 30 minutes so missed any good play. I could not bear to watch it. In the 1st half Sneijder was not that good. I expect too much from him. He is the boss.

Also Robben must play LW,he is too predictable at RW. VDW does not overlap a lot & leaves him 1 vs 2 everytime.

Other thing is RVP's combinations are great but finishing garbage. I just checked a highlights package where Sneijder had like half a dozen times no to pass in the box because RVP was in the Full back or DM position.

He is absent in the final third. Most Hyped Player ever. He is not even a ST. Its just that Arsenal have a rubbish team & that is why he shines. Hunter must start.

You can score when your lead ST misses 3-4 matches & is 50% time not in the box. Dumping Huntelaar was stupid.

I hate F***ing Van Marwijk. I hate him. He did not pick Clasie, over-rated coach depending on his forwards.

And Babun why are you trolling at Bayernzone with you El Somethinge name

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:24 pm

portugal will win all 3 games Razz Razz

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:27 pm

Ohh & Brilliant pass from Sneijder. I think he played very well in the 2nd half. I could not watch it anymore. Way too tensed.

Just checked a highlights package. Bert has to go & take Robin from the ST position

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:32 pm

smh, van persie was not the biggest flop in this game, his passing was good and he set up some some great chances that were missed. He only made two bad mistakes, on the other hand hunterlaar actually did look rubbish, he could not pass the ball properly for love nor money, and he messed up the best chance of the game. Dont even get me started about robben either, he is literally like the kid in school that doesnt realise he is part of a team
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:35 pm

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:Ohh & Brilliant pass from Sneijder. I think he played very well in the 2nd half. I could not watch it anymore. Way too tensed.

Just checked a highlights package. Bert has to go & take Robin from the ST position

No reason to overreact .. I don't like Marwijk as a coach either , but he fielded a team that was able to threaten a really well organised and passionate Denmark almost at will ; this is something very few teams possess .

Van Persie was intense when the game begun , but after missing some shots , then came the goal and they all lost their cool for a while..

Not his day . However ;

If Robben actually passed him the ball after Andersen's mistake in the first half , he most probably would have scored , but Robben being such an individualist didn't..and all he could do was his the crossbar.

From thereafter , his performances wasn't at all convincing . One thing i will agree with you though , Huntelaar should play as a regular for Netherlands.

Van Persie and Robben on the wings and Huntelaar inside the box.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:42 pm

Van Persie is garbage,its not even debate. He had 3 on 1 chances. Thrice he missed. And its not his shooting but his shitty positioning. Half the time Sneijder had no one to pass because RVP was in DM position.

Robben's shooting was off but atleast he had a brilliant shot hitting the post where there was NO ONE in a good position to take the pass. And then when he passed in front of goal he should have shot.

Robben's problem is Repeated Forcing the issue. He tries 100 shots when it does not work that is why he should play LW not RW because he is 1 vs 2.

RVP has to go. Huntelaar was meant to play in the 70th minute when the team ran out of gas & were doing blind things. That is not even a base for comparison.

How do you explain RVP's garbage 1st touch messing a clear Open Goal. He is supposed to be technical.

When has RVP performed??? 1 Goals in 7 WC games,Huntelaar has 1 in 15 minutes. Bar San Marino barely any goals in Euro Qualifiers,Huntelaar had 12.

This Non-Sense has to stop. RVP's finishing is not GOOD.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:44 pm

I am sorry Sneijder.

Fact -

Wesley Sneijder created 10 goalscoring chances for #NED v #DEN - no player has created more in a Euro Finals game between 1980-2012

5 of them were for RVP probably, I remember 3 distinct,2 1 on 1's & 1 a header.

For the rest 5 RVP was not even on the box. This is what annoys me more. Half the time he has not even in the box.

Sorry Sneijder for the criticism, You were great.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:46 pm

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:Van Persie is garbage,its not even debate. He had 3 on 1 chances. Thrice he missed. And its not his shooting but his shitty positioning. Half the time Sneijder had no one to pass because RVP was in DM position.

I know, van persie and van bommel look annoyingly similar from the tv perspective
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:51 pm

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:Van Persie is garbage,its not even debate. He had 3 on 1 chances. Thrice he missed. And its not his shooting but his shitty positioning. Half the time Sneijder had no one to pass because RVP was in DM position.

Robben's shooting was off but atleast he had a brilliant shot hitting the post where there was NO ONE in a good position to take the pass. And then when he passed in front of goal he should have shot.

Robben's problem is Repeated Forcing the issue. He tries 100 shots when it does not work that is why he should play LW not RW because he is 1 vs 2.

RVP has to go. Huntelaar was meant to play in the 70th minute when the team ran out of gas & were doing blind things. That is not even a base for comparison.

How do you explain RVP's garbage 1st touch messing a clear Open Goal. He is supposed to be technical.

When has RVP performed??? 1 Goals in 7 WC games,Huntelaar has 1 in 15 minutes. Bar San Marino barely any goals in Euro Qualifiers,Huntelaar had 12.

This Non-Sense has to stop. RVP's finishing is not GOOD.

What i highlighted in red , is so wrong. You clearly don't recall well , because at Robben's left , Van Persie was in 100% legit position to receive that pass and was completely alone . Watch it again , you ll see it right away.

Moving on from this , i agree he didn't put his scoring boots today. But even though i've already said i would preffer the Hunter , him too missed a a great tet a tet chance , though credit should go to Andersen as well..

Anyway , they were all rushing and kept losing their calm in attack , except Sneijder . I can't say why , but they need to improve mentaly if they want to make it out of the group stage. Also , BVM , didn't help with his attitude either.. seemed very nervous and pissed off and he passed that to the players ,in the 2nd half.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:19 pm

Netherlands need to work on their defense bad. Time and again Denmark were 2-1 their full back, especially the poor 18yo....with no help from Robben and Afelley nor the 2 DMs....shocking, and the way the Denmark no.9 fooled the whoe defense with 1 average fake shot and shot between the legs.... :facepalm:
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:31 pm

*bleep* yeah.......My predictions are coming true :bow: Agger :bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:46 pm

"We must now beat Germany. You have to get over this, it's all part of it. I would have preferred it otherwise, but I refuse to give up," he told NOS after the match.

Reflecting on the match against Denmark, Van Marwijk voiced his belief that his side's willingness to commit bodies forward may have contributed to their loss.

"We created plenty of chances in the first 20-25 minutes. Our build-up was good and we played well, but you need to score to win," he reflected to NOS.

"We applied a lot of pressure, and when you do that holes begin to appear."

When asked for his thoughts on Robin van Persie's performance, the 60-year-old refused to blame the loss on the Arsenal forward, despite the 28-year-old missing a number of chances.

"Robin [van Persie]? In possession he performed decently. He just can't seem to put them in the back of the net for us. But he wasn't the only one today."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:05 pm

Diego Armando Maradona wrote:smh, van persie was not the biggest flop in this game, his passing was good and he set up some some great chances that were missed. He only made two bad mistakes, on the other hand hunterlaar actually did look rubbish, he could not pass the ball properly for love nor money, and he messed up the best chance of the game. Dont even get me started about robben either, he is literally like the kid in school that doesnt realise he is part of a team
The difference is, they don't need his passing. They need someone in the box eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:07 pm

Robben did pass it that time where 2 players were kinda free.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by totaalvoetbal Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:13 pm

We can only blaim ourself for losing this game... we missed to many chances and the Danes were lucky enough, not to conceed! Handbal was a clear penalty but we should have scored way earlier in the game. If we play this game 10 more times we will win it 9 times :S

Really looking forward to the game on wednesday, we have to win from Germany!! COME ON ORANJE!

ps: Sneijder = boss! RVP... omg get him off!
totaalvoetbal
totaalvoetbal
Prospect
Prospect

http://goingusa.waarbenjij.nu

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:15 pm

totaalvoetbal wrote:We can only blaim ourself for losing this game... we missed to many chances and the Danes were lucky enough, not to conceed! Handbal was a clear penalty but we should have scored way earlier in the game. If we play this game 10 more times we will win it 9 times :S

Really looking forward to the game on wednesday, we have to win from Germany!! COME ON ORANJE!

ps: Sneijder = boss! RVP... omg get him off!

no
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:23 pm

i think the dutch will manage to get a spot...they played great football today and were extremely unlucky upfront.i think they will get positive results vs germany and portugal IF rvp gets dropped
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:33 pm

Ganso wrote:i think the dutch will manage to get a spot...they played great football today and were extremely unlucky upfront.i think they will get positive results vs germany and portugal IF rvp gets dropped
It is much more difficult to get a positive result from Germany when you have to win the match and thus attack. Germany is notoriously bad against teams that sit back and defend well.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:39 am

Euro has started off unexpectingly. RVP didn't that well though I have faith in him still! Afellay was alright. Sneij was beast created so many chances but his teammates didn't convert them
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:49 am

Netherlands will finish this competition with 1 point and that's a draw against Portugal.

Mark my words.

Robben's fail and bad luck will rob all over them
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:52 am

Freeza wrote:Denmark defend by keeping the ball, we love to have possession a lot, and i have faith in Morten Olsen will get the tactics right for this game, because he is probably the most well-prepared national team coach, seriously it is ridiculous how well he prepares for every match. I can't remember we have ever tried to park the bus to win a game, we always try to play our own game and we don't settle for another approach.
On the positive side, we could have surprised Holland in the WC in '10, but unfortunately we made an awful own goal and from then we looked like a horrible team the rest of the tournament.
The team has gotten a lot stronger since then, Eriksen is now more mature and a better player, but the only thing that worries me is that Zimling got injured yesterday and won't play today, so we have to play Christian Poulsen pale

This guy
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:52 am

The Messiah wrote:Netherlands will finish this competition with 1 point and that's a draw against Portugal.

Mark my words.

lol youre still mad.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:55 am

vanDEEZ wrote:
The Messiah wrote:Netherlands will finish this competition with 1 point and that's a draw against Portugal.

Mark my words.

lol youre still mad.

I still want him out.

I watched the entire match and he could have won Netherlands that match, he had a glorious opportunity to pass the Ball to Van Persie who was in better position to finish it off.

I guess he lacks the winning mentality and tool selfish.

He's a good individual player(no doubt about that) but as a team-mate, Coach or a fan please never rely on him, he'll break your heart without showing any remorse for doing so.

Too selfish, always about himself
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next