Post by the xcx on Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:10 pm

Russians, hating em since 92.
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Re: Russians beating up Czech fans yesterday after the match

Post by Gil on Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:11 pm

Those aren't Czech fans bro. Nonetheless, pretty shocking stuff.
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:12 pm

Where are the stewards?

The Great Troll Kings

Giancarlo(Italian Master)
Cyberman(Internet Legend)
Feverpitch(Gooner Prince)
Ordinho10(Arsenal's Bane)
SuperFloren(Barcelona's Thorn)
?????????(The Last Troll King)

"I am immortal, I have inside me the blood of the Troll Kings. I have no rival, no man can be my equal."
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano on Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:18 pm

dont give poor ppl tickets to come to other country, they cant behave. police ftw Smile

First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:23 pm

@Jonathan28 wrote:Where are the stewards?

i think the stewards were the guys in the vests.... and they were getting their asses kicked.

@Grande_Milano wrote:dont give poor ppl tickets to come to other country, they cant behave. police ftw Smile

how do you know they're poor? mindless behavior isn't necessarily an indicator of socioeconomic status....

:coffee:
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano on Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:28 pm

working class-lower middle class, rich ppl dont care about sports Rolling Eyes

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett on Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:30 pm

@Grande_Milano wrote:working class-lower middle class, rich ppl dont care about sports Rolling Eyes
I'm afraid you're wrong, mate.

Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano on Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:42 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
@Grande_Milano wrote:working class-lower middle class, rich ppl dont care about sports Rolling Eyes

i dont know about england

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:00 am

@Grande_Milano wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

i dont know about england
I can give you examples from the UK in general, the US and France 'cuz I've lived in pretty much all those places(haven't been to Scotland though). I can tell you that football and sports in general, can do this to people regardless of how wealthy they are.

Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star on Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:09 am

Why don't we go back in history and remember the retarded English fans that went around Europe fighting and vandalizing. Hmm English fans are quick to forget how they behaved for a long time. Every country has hooligans and racists just fraking deal with and stop complaining every time a fly takes a dump seriously!!!!!!

First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza on Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:11 am

@white_star wrote:Why don't we go back in history and remember the retarded English fans that went around Europe fighting and vandalizing. Hmm English fans are quick to forget how they behaved for a long time. Every country has hooligans and racists just fraking deal with and stop complaining every time a fly takes a dump seriously!!!!!!
yes, but........ english teams were subsequently banned from european competition
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett on Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:14 am

@white_star wrote:Why don't we go back in history and remember the retarded English fans that went around Europe fighting and vandalizing. Hmm English fans are quick to forget how they behaved for a long time. Every country has hooligans and racists just fraking deal with and stop complaining every time a fly takes a dump seriously!!!!!!
So does the fact that English fans did something similar sometime ago make this okay to do?

Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star on Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:54 am

Barrettinator wrote:
So does the fact that English fans did something similar sometime ago make this okay to do?

No did I say that? Just people are quick to judge other countries. I am surprised people aren't blaming Poland for this lol. This is a huge sporting event with thousands of different people from all over Europe, so if you think every person is going to be an angel for 30 days then you are either 15 and this is your first tournament or you just don't want to face reality!

First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano on Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:01 am

@white_star wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

No did I say that? Just people are quick to judge other countries. I am surprised people aren't blaming Poland for this lol. This is a huge sporting event with thousands of different people from all over Europe, so if you think every person is going to be an angel for 30 days then you are either 15 and this is your first tournament or you just don't want to face reality!

good to see a smart person here. the past that those two countries (poland/russia) went through is so bad, every incident like that will fuel the hate

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah on Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:29 am

Most Rich people don't care about sport, even if they do, they rather watch it at home.

They can't be bother to go through all the stress of going to the stadium and sitting next to smelling poor people.

In conclusion, the perpetrator are poor people..

GOLD.

[b]

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett on Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:35 am

@white_star wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

Never said everyone was going to behave properly. Of course football fans can be crazy sometimes, who doesn't know that? Does that make this any good? I'm not judging anybody. You can spin this however you want but its still a violent act that is WRONG.

Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by 23arshavin23 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:56 am

them god damn eastern europeans

*sarcasm*

Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai on Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:04 am

Rich people don't care about Sport....what a joke.....

World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah on Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:12 am

@Le Samourai wrote:Rich people don't care about Sport....what a joke.....

it's the truth, it's bitter to know that only poor people like us put so much effort, time and dedication in sport.

Rich people don't have that time of spending weeks in Poland just for the sake of football, they have better things to do, money, business and career opportunity to chase Very Happy Very Happy

GOLD.

[b]

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:16 am

@The Messiah wrote:Most Rich people don't care about sport, even if they do, they rather watch it at home.

They can't be bother to go through all the stress of going to the stadium and sitting next to smelling poor people.

wtf?
if i had the money i would go to England to watch as many PL games as i could and i couldnt care less who i sat next to while im doing it. Even at home, if i had the money I'd get a season pass to watch my rugby league team too, the only reason i dont go to many Roosters games and ive never been to an origin is because i cant afford it
seriously pull your head in mate

Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah on Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:22 am

@fatman123 wrote:
@The Messiah wrote:Most Rich people don't care about sport, even if they do, they rather watch it at home.

wtf?
if i had the money i would go to England to watch as many PL games as i could and i couldnt care less who i sat next to while im doing it. Even at home, if i had the money I'd get a season pass to watch my rugby league team too, the only reason i dont go to many Roosters games and ive never been to an origin is because i cant afford it

And if you can afford it, you wouldn't have the time to spear to watch all those matches.

Rich people don't have time, time = money to them.

Unless of course if you are mega rich like Chelsea owner, I mean normal rich people worth between £5-25Million simply don't have that time to watch football matches week in week out.

But I guess there are exceptional circumstances, like once in a blue moon.

GOLD.

[b]

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai on Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:23 am

@The Messiah wrote:

it's the truth, it's bitter to know that only poor people like us put so much effort, time and dedication in sport.

Rich people don't have that time of spending weeks in Poland just for the sake of football, they have better things to do, money, business and career opportunity to chase Very Happy Very Happy

I know for a fact this is not true under all circumstances....anyway...look at Abra, he attends basically every Chelsea game.

Perhaps it's neccesary to distinguish between the new rich and the old rich, the new rich were likely socialized into the culture and community of sports fans to begin with. Even the old rich have their own Equestrian , Tennis etc...a bit more individualistic with their choices but it's still a sport.

World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:26 am

@The Messiah wrote:
@fatman123 wrote:

wtf?

And if you can afford it, you wouldn't have the time to spear to watch all those matches.

Rich people don't have time, time = money to them.

Unless of course if you are mega rich like Chelsea owner, I mean normal rich people worth between £5-25Million simply don't have that time to watch football matches week in week out.

But I guess there are exceptional circumstances, like once in a blue moon.

My mums cousin wouldnt be in the £5-25Million bracket but hes within touching distance of it and he goes to around half of the Dragons home games......

Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah on Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:28 am

@Le Samourai wrote:
@The Messiah wrote:

I know for a fact this is not true under all circumstances....anyway...look at Abra, he attends basically every Chelsea game.

Perhaps it's neccesary to distinguish between the new rich and the old rich, the new rich were likely socialized into the culture and community of sports fans to begin with. Even the old rich have their own Equestrian , Tennis etc...a bit more individualistic with their choices but it's still a sport.

Nice point with the Tennis, Gulf, Horsing Riding(Polo) and Sailing, rich people participate in those sports, no doubt about that.

Honestly speaking I don't think I'll have the time for sport if I'm worth £5-25 million, I will have better things to do than being here on a football forum or going to the stadium to watch every match.

Obviously I will still cheer for Bayern, watch highlights and live matches on my big screen with my family, that's if I even have the time for live matches...

Last edited by The Messiah on Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total

GOLD.

[b]

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next