Russians beating up Czech fans yesterday after the match

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Russians beating up Czech fans yesterday after the match

Post by The Messiah on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:28 am

@Le Samourai wrote:
@The Messiah wrote:
@Le Samourai wrote:Rich people don't care about Sport....what a joke.....


it's the truth, it's bitter to know that only poor people like us put so much effort, time and dedication in sport.

Rich people don't have that time of spending weeks in Poland just for the sake of football, they have better things to do, money, business and career opportunity to chase Very Happy Very Happy


I know for a fact this is not true under all circumstances....anyway...look at Abra, he attends basically every Chelsea game.

Perhaps it's neccesary to distinguish between the new rich and the old rich, the new rich were likely socialized into the culture and community of sports fans to begin with. Even the old rich have their own Equestrian , Tennis etc...a bit more individualistic with their choices but it's still a sport.

Nice point with the Tennis, Gulf, Horsing Riding(Polo) and Sailing, rich people participate in those sports, no doubt about that.

Honestly speaking I don't think I'll have the time for sport if I'm worth £5-25 million, I will have better things to do than being here on a football forum or going to the stadium to watch every match.

Obviously I will still cheer for Bayern, watch highlights and live matches on my big screen with my family, that's if I even have the time for live matches...


Last edited by The Messiah on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Russians beating up Czech fans yesterday after the match

Post by fatman123 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:34 am

Also Anelka owns a house really close to Roland Garros, when he was playing in Europe he'd spend most of his holidays there watching the French Open, sucks to be him now

_________________
avatar
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 9610
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Russians beating up Czech fans yesterday after the match

Post by The Messiah on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:38 am

@fatman123 wrote:
@The Messiah wrote:
@fatman123 wrote:
@The Messiah wrote:Most Rich people don't care about sport, even if they do, they rather watch it at home.

They can't be bother to go through all the stress of going to the stadium and sitting next to smelling poor people.

In conclusion, the perpetrator are poor people..

wtf?
if i had the money i would go to England to watch as many PL games as i could and i couldnt care less who i sat next to while im doing it. Even at home, if i had the money I'd get a season pass to watch my rugby league team too, the only reason i dont go to many Roosters games and ive never been to an origin is because i cant afford it
seriously pull your head in mate

And if you can afford it, you wouldn't have the time to spear to watch all those matches.

Rich people don't have time, time = money to them.

Unless of course if you are mega rich like Chelsea owner, I mean normal rich people worth between £5-25Million simply don't have that time to watch football matches week in week out.

But I guess there are exceptional circumstances, like once in a blue moon.

My mums cousin wouldnt be in the £5-25Million bracket but hes within touching distance of it and he goes to around half of the Dragons home games......

How can you be considered rich when you don't have up to £5million pounds...?

anything under £5million is middle-class

Just like anything above £25million is wealthy..


_________________
@urbaNRoots wrote:
@The Messiah wrote:4 fullbacks on the field. Are we just flaunting it to Real Madrid, who effectively have none?


GOLD.

[b]

avatar
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Russians beating up Czech fans yesterday after the match

Post by Le Samourai on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:40 am

Total assets or in the Bank?

5 million is a lot to be honest, I would say once you earn about 200,000 pounds a year your family can be considered rich.

Some rich people spend, others don't.


Last edited by Le Samourai on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
avatar
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11544
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Russians beating up Czech fans yesterday after the match

Post by Forza on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:42 am

Don't rich people bankroll pretty much every football club? Even Berlusconi, your archetypal fat cat, finds time to go to games and be the president of AC Milan between running his media companies, bunga bunga parties and being the (former) President of the Italy.

Rich people obviously care about sport or it wouldn't be the massive industry it is today. In fact, many football players are rich people themselves. I think that the idea of sport only being interesting to non-rich people as one of the most absurd things I have ever read.
avatar
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham
Posts : 8871
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Russians beating up Czech fans yesterday after the match

Post by The Messiah on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:42 am

@Le Samourai wrote:Total assets or in the Bank?

In Bank and business worth, excluding private properties like houses, vehicles etc.

_________________
@urbaNRoots wrote:
@The Messiah wrote:4 fullbacks on the field. Are we just flaunting it to Real Madrid, who effectively have none?


GOLD.

[b]

avatar
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Russians beating up Czech fans yesterday after the match

Post by Le Samourai on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:47 am

@The Messiah wrote:
@Le Samourai wrote:Total assets or in the Bank?

In Bank and business worth, excluding private properties like houses, vehicles etc.

Unfair measurement.

Some people save money , others don't....how much you earn per anum and income potential matters more to me.

For example If you say have 3 homes all worth over a million pounds is that not the same as having a 3 million pounds.Real estate is a bit riskier but it's still has value.Same for cars etc etc.

Tricky place is lifestyle choices, clothes, drinks, parties , all that stuff can run up a bill, and even if you're making alot of money and living an upper class lifestyle you will eventually end up with very little in the bank.

But even regardless of being broke, you'd still be rich just because of the way you live.


Last edited by Le Samourai on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
avatar
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11544
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Russians beating up Czech fans yesterday after the match

Post by fatman123 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:48 am

@The Messiah wrote:
@fatman123 wrote:
@The Messiah wrote:
@fatman123 wrote:
@The Messiah wrote:Most Rich people don't care about sport, even if they do, they rather watch it at home.

They can't be bother to go through all the stress of going to the stadium and sitting next to smelling poor people.

In conclusion, the perpetrator are poor people..

wtf?
if i had the money i would go to England to watch as many PL games as i could and i couldnt care less who i sat next to while im doing it. Even at home, if i had the money I'd get a season pass to watch my rugby league team too, the only reason i dont go to many Roosters games and ive never been to an origin is because i cant afford it
seriously pull your head in mate

And if you can afford it, you wouldn't have the time to spear to watch all those matches.

Rich people don't have time, time = money to them.

Unless of course if you are mega rich like Chelsea owner, I mean normal rich people worth between £5-25Million simply don't have that time to watch football matches week in week out.

But I guess there are exceptional circumstances, like once in a blue moon.

My mums cousin wouldnt be in the £5-25Million bracket but hes within touching distance of it and he goes to around half of the Dragons home games......

How can you be considered rich when you don't have up to £5million pounds...?

anything under £5million is middle-class

Just like anything above £25million is wealthy..


5mil pounds is worth 7.8milAUD now i dont know what its like where you come from, but 7.8mil is alot of money

_________________
avatar
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 9610
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Russians beating up Czech fans yesterday after the match

Post by The Messiah on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:52 am

@Le Samourai wrote:
@The Messiah wrote:
@Le Samourai wrote:Total assets or in the Bank?

In Bank and business worth, excluding private properties like houses, vehicles etc.

Unfair measurement.

Some people save money , others don't....how much you earn per anum and income potential matters more to me.

For example If you say have 3 homes all worth over a million pounds is that not the same as having a 3 million pounds.Real estate is a bit riskier but it's still has value.

Simple.

If you have 3 homes worth 3 million pounds you definitely also have reasonable amount of money in the bank and a reasonable source of income (Business/Career). otherwise you wouldn't have 3 homes worth 3 million.

if you have 3 million cash, you just have 3 million.

_________________
@urbaNRoots wrote:
@The Messiah wrote:4 fullbacks on the field. Are we just flaunting it to Real Madrid, who effectively have none?


GOLD.

[b]

avatar
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Russians beating up Czech fans yesterday after the match

Post by Jonathan28 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:31 am

What is this garbage i'm a reading? Rich people dont like football? Have you never seen Abromovichs girl like reactions during chelsea games? Also, you do realise lots of footballers are rich? Class isn't defined by how mucb money you make, its your up bringing. Wayne Rooney and co will always be working class compared to the Royal Family, not matter how much money they make.

Using personal experience, i went to one of the top private schools in Britain, where Rugby, Cricket, Tennis and Rowing were the top sports, but football was always my first love.

_________________


The Great Troll Kings

Giancarlo(Italian Master)
Cyberman(Internet Legend)
Feverpitch(Gooner Prince)
Ordinho10(Arsenal's Bane)
SuperFloren(Barcelona's Thorn)
?????????(The Last Troll King)

"I am immortal, I have inside me the blood of the Troll Kings. I have no rival, no man can be my equal."
avatar
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 1910
Join date : 2011-07-31
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Russians beating up Czech fans yesterday after the match

Post by Art Morte on Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:11 am

Somebody should start a new thread for this "rich people and sports" discussion.....


On topic, I hope they catch those idiots in the video and throw them out.
avatar
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 16041
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: Russians beating up Czech fans yesterday after the match

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum