Tifoso Romanista
Juveman17
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Daniele De Rossi Appreciation Thread Empty Daniele De Rossi Appreciation Thread

Post by Juveman17 Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:26 am

DDR :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

He played out of his regular midfield position and played great. He made great defensive moves, great slide tackles, and was man of the match IMO. Opinions?
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Daniele De Rossi Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Daniele De Rossi Appreciation Thread

Post by Tifoso Romanista Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:38 am

:bow: :bow: He made Made m proud even though i miss Totti for Italian NT Sad all my jerseys have Totti on them Very Happy and i'm stubborn enough to get the new one with Totti as well
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Daniele De Rossi Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Daniele De Rossi Appreciation Thread

Post by Juveman17 Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:44 am

Tifoso Romanista wrote: :bow: :bow: He made Made m proud even though i miss Totti for Italian NT Sad all my jerseys have Totti on them Very Happy and i'm stubborn enough to get the new one with Totti as well

lol i might get del piero 7 jersey Very Happy Wink
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:35 am

:bow:
freaking incredible. absolutely incredible omg, beyond incredible.
'tis a shame giaccherini had to *bleep* it all up.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:05 am

:bow: So timely in his tackles. You'd never think he was a midfielder before today. This is exactly how he played against Juve the very first time he played at CB and he didn't even have Chiellini and Bonucci to back him up and bail him out.

This bodes well for Italy for the rest of the tournament if he plays like this against the best NT in the tourney.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:54 am

Daniele De Rossi Appreciation Thread Ddr211 DRR :bow:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:02 am

Should honestly consider playing sweeper full time!
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:34 am

Chiellini was amazing as well.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:39 am

What a performance :bow:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:41 am

Played amazingly well with Chiellini. Bonucci messed up for Spain's goal.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:08 am

7amood11 wrote:Played amazingly well with Chiellini. Bonucci messed up for Spain's goal.

Well, Fabregas was Chiellini/Giaccherini's man, slight confusion in positioning on that occasion and we paid for it.

As for Daniele, awesome match, showed his great ability launching countless precise passes forward and timed most of his tackles well, all except one in which he took the guy out completely, forgot who it was. To be honest, not really surprised to see him play that well in a position which is new to him to a certain extent; he knows when to be aggressive, he's a good tackler, his qualities go on and on. I'm just worried to see how he'll play against opponents who play a more direct style, he's a physical player but his positioning, especially when defending aerially, may be a problem. But all in all, he more than deserved the MOTM award against Spain, definitely the best player on the pitch.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:45 am

7amood11 wrote:Played amazingly well with Chiellini. Bonucci messed up for Spain's goal.

typical a juventus fan blaming bonnuci...he played better than cheilini imo.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RebaƱo Sagrado Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:02 am

RebaƱo Sagrado
RebaƱo Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:09 am

Tough question for Italian fans, Barzagli when he recovers or DDR?
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:12 am

DDR to stay at CB. Barzagli to take Bonnuci's spot, if any.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:15 am

Luis Enrique revolutionized DDR's career :bow:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:16 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Luis Enrique revolutionized DDR's career :bow:
how so?
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:19 am

ErPupone wrote:So, anyone else find it extremely ironic that the first person to use De Rossi this way was Luis Enrique, who he then thanked after the game? It was the first thing that came to mind after the match, LE prepared him to boss Spain.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:28 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
ErPupone wrote:So, anyone else find it extremely ironic that the first person to use De Rossi this way was Luis Enrique, who he then thanked after the game? It was the first thing that came to mind after the match, LE prepared him to boss Spain.
ah, ok. your comment makes sense now. revolutionised is a bit of a stretch though, DDR was still great before LE.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:52 pm

DDR had never played at CB before Luis Enrique though. That's the point ErPupone is making. No coach had ever thought to try him out there and it's doubtful whether Prandelli would've tried it out as well if LE hadn't first.

So he certainly did revolutionize how DDR is seen today.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:03 pm

I would agree, and add that DDR is a revolution in progress. So far, he is still predominantly a midfielder. He is seen as a DM with CB capabilities rather than a player who is equally adept at those positions. After Euros, this perception could change forever.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:10 pm

The modern Matthaus :bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:00 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:I would agree, and add that DDR is a revolution in progress. So far, he is still predominantly a midfielder. He is seen as a DM with CB capabilities rather than a player who is equally adept at those positions. After Euros, this perception could change forever.

I wouldn't say that just yet. Zeman has stated that he sees De Rossi only as a midfielder, I doubt he's going to use him as a CB unless under extraordinary circumstances (which did occur this year). And with his ability to contribute on both ends of the pitch, I see him best as a midfielder as well. So I don't think we'll end up defining him as a CB any time soon, though with some work and improvement in positioning, he would be able to pull it off.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:18 pm

Twoism wrote:

Tough question for Italian fans, Barzagli when he recovers or DDR?

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:20 pm

ErPupone wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:I would agree, and add that DDR is a revolution in progress. So far, he is still predominantly a midfielder. He is seen as a DM with CB capabilities rather than a player who is equally adept at those positions. After Euros, this perception could change forever.

I wouldn't say that just yet. Zeman has stated that he sees De Rossi only as a midfielder, I doubt he's going to use him as a CB unless under extraordinary circumstances (which did occur this year). And with his ability to contribute on both ends of the pitch, I see him best as a midfielder as well. So I don't think we'll end up defining him as a CB any time soon, though with some work and improvement in positioning, he would be able to pull it off.

I hope Zeman plays him as a Regista he would be perfect in that role under him.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next