BarrileteCosmico
Divine Intervention
leemhuis
Die Borussen
Onyx
41 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Group C: Italy vs Croatia discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Group C: Italy vs Croatia discussion

Post by MrDeeds Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:43 am

They are so gonna tie 2-2, PLUS Italy has to beat Ireland. You know that's not easy for them.

I'm sure, I'm SO SURE, Ireland is gonna score first on that game.

MrDeeds
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Group C: Italy vs Croatia discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Group C: Italy vs Croatia discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:48 am

MrDeeds wrote:They are so gonna tie 2-2, PLUS Italy has to beat Ireland. You know that's not easy for them.

I'm sure, I'm SO SURE, Ireland is gonna score first on that game.

if it is with honest result that spain draws 2-2 with croatia i have no problems with that lol...

i kind of have some worries that spain may fear that italy may come to haunt them later lol but thats just my stupid thought lol ...

yeah i mean thats the problem with italy ... even in friendly irish beat italy ... irish are so fast in counterattack. italy hve no choice but to go all full throttle and score as much as they can but i have fear they might just get caught in counterattack. that would be the end of it...

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:34 pm

Italy have only themselves to blame. Couldn't score from open play SMH.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:03 pm

danyjr wrote:Also I don't buy the 'cause Trapatoni is Italian so he will let his team get thrashed by his compatriots'. He's only a manager after all.
His team is already eliminated. He has nothing left to fight for, and can be branded either a traitor or a savior in his home country. I don't think it's farfetched at all he'll play a B team.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:22 pm

But you can't just send your team out to lose. What exactly is Trapattoni going to say to his players before the match? "Guys, I need you to get thrashed by my country so *bleep* all the fans out there, your dignity and your country!" He can give them wrong instructions and tactics or slack off, play a weakened squad, but that's about it and a manager of Trap's class and reputation will never do that.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:08 am

I don't want a free ride from Trappatoni, if we can't defeat Ireland then we frankly don't deserve to go through the group stage. I really wanted Trappatoni to get something out of this European Championship, because he really has been unbelievably unfortunate at the international level. I want to beat him, however I don't want him to be accused of betraying his squad back in Ireland.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:52 pm

banana Italy will win 2-1 in a really close game but Spain will concede the second goal late too and Xavi says : well i was deceived
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:56 pm

Laughing

italy will humiliate ireland you will see

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5