BarrileteCosmico
Divine Intervention
leemhuis
Die Borussen
Onyx
41 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Group C: Italy vs Croatia discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Group C: Italy vs Croatia discussion

Post by Forza Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:57 am

Yeah, I can't make my mind up about which striker to start either. One thing is for sure, if Balo fails this game, he can expect to be benched v Ireland.

Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Group C: Italy vs Croatia discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Group C: Italy vs Croatia discussion

Post by Art Morte Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:59 am

Call me stupid but I don't think it matters which one of Di Natale or Balotelli starts. Both could theoratically have a good game.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:02 am

Yeah, I don't think either one is better suited as an impact sub than the other. The only difference is that Di Natale converted, while Balo was walking the dog.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:18 am

Modric ? Bitch please ..He will be eaten alive by Marchisio and Motta..And DDR Chello and BonBon will prove that Mandzukic & Jelavic are mediocore players.
And Ballotelli will score !!!
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:19 pm

Modric won't have a good game and italy should win especially if they defend like they did against spain

atm balo or di natale doesn't matter imo but for the rest of the competition balo needs to find his form . Hope Balo will start , he must gain confidence

Di natale is good thg.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:36 pm

Is there any reason Di Natale and Balotelli could not start together. It's quite possible that Cassano gets benched in the wake of his quotes on the topic of potential homosexual footballers. In that case Di Natale and Balotelli could start to gether with Cassano and Giovinco as super subs. I honestly think this is the best idea atm, as Balotelli has the ability to create something brilliant, and Di Natale is an absolute predator.

As for Modric, I'm going out on a limb and saying he's not going to be a big influence on the game. THis is not because he "doesn't play well in big matches." It's because the system will neutralize his role. Mandzukic and Jelavic will be marked by Bonucci and Chiellini, leaving DDR to eliminate Modric.Most likely, he'll be neutralized well before he gets to DDR, as Marchisio, Motta and Pirlo are one of the best midfield trios in the tournament. (Motta is a half-decent substitue for Vidal Razz )

If Croatia has any hope of threatening, they need to involve the wingers in the final third. I can see them getting a goal, but only from a one-off mistake on the part of an Italian defender.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:45 pm

Italy: 1-Gianluigi Buffon; 19-Leonardo Bonucci, 16-Daniele De Rossi, 3-Giorgio Chiellini; 2-Christian Maggio, 8-Claudio Marchisio, 21-Andrea Pirlo, 5-Thiago Motta, 13-Emanuele Giaccherini; 10-Antonio Cassano, 9-Mario Balotelli////

Croatia: Croatia: 1-Stipe Pletikosa; 11-Darijo Srna, 5-Vedran Corluka, 13-Gordon Schildenfeld, 2-Ivan Strinic; 7-Ivan Rakitic, 8-Ognjen Vukojevic, 10-Luka Modric, 20-Ivan Perisic; 17-Mario Mandzukic, 9-Nikica Jelavic///

Referee: Referee: Howard Webb (England)

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by samcooke1991 Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:19 pm

Balotelli is looking good again. Howard Webb's just upset Croatia by not giving a penalty !
samcooke1991
samcooke1991
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : PSG

http://www.oddslife.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:47 pm

:bow: Pirlo

so many Ich
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:49 pm

THE MAESTRO STRIKES AGAIN! Very Happy
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:50 pm

Marchisio best in the field for me, monstrous in both attack and defensive phases.

Again two brilliant attempts that deserved goals!

Pirlo got the goal but even so, Marchisio :bow:
:{Mr.Mustachio!
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:54 pm

there are too many ich out there i feel itchy
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:00 pm

:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:Marchisio best in the field for me, monstrous in both attack and defensive phases.

Again two brilliant attempts that deserved goals!

Pirlo got the goal but even so, Marchisio :bow:

hope he gets a goal...he deserves it!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:15 pm

Loool Motta looks to have learnt some stuff from Busquets there, although not ehough to fool the ref Laughing
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:55 pm

howard webb .... Mad stupid referee....

does absolutely nothing to stop fans from throwing fireworks, does nothing at srna, plenty of clear free kicks not given.... rubbish.... !!!!!

proud of what italians have done so far, even though they conceded a goal to croatia, ....

Last edited by JespSwe on Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:55 pm

leemhuis wrote:
deadrave wrote: i really cant see italy winning i think it will be a draw

:bow:

LOL. You are consistent.

Afro

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:58 pm

So now Italy have to beat Ireland... do Italian fans fear IReand cos of Trapitoni?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:59 pm

I think the linesman was wrong twice against Italy.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:02 pm

Croatia deserved the point for the way they played in the 2nd half.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:02 pm

danyjr wrote:I think the linesman was wrong twice against Italy.

yeah di natale was on side...

howard webb blew ths game up ... even in first half cassano was open clear when croatian CBs colided with each other and webb gives free kick to croatia.... rubbish... he sucks!!!!

azzurri have their own share of blame for loosing a bit of concentration in second half but nonetheless every time italy were good to go in counterattack referee blew up for unnecessary reasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:03 pm

this could be really difficult for italy. they gotta beat ireland , they shouldnt be missing too much opportunity when they had chances....

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:04 pm

C.Marchisio #8 wrote:Chello will prove that Mandzukic & Jelavic are mediocore players.

Wondering who was more mediocre.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:06 pm

Italian midfield lacks creativity, they had no answer to croatia in the second half.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:06 pm

JespSwe wrote:howard webb .... Mad stupid referee....

does absolutely nothing to stop fans from throwing fireworks, does nothing at srna, plenty of clear free kicks not given.... rubbish.... !!!!!

proud of what italians have done so far, even though they conceded a goal to croatia, ....

Oh come on, at least show some gratitude. After all, without that free-kick on Balotelli that-never-was, Italy would never have scored.

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:07 pm

manduzukic was amazing.... actually both ST looks really good. and bilic is so underrated as coach.

draw is fair result i guess but.... f.... k howard webb...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:09 pm

Brady2Moss wrote:
JespSwe wrote:howard webb .... Mad stupid referee....

Oh come on, at least show some gratitude. After all, without that free-kick on Balotelli that-never-was, Italy would never have scored.

lol,, how many opportunity did italy create in first half??? they deserved lead. croatia did well in second half, and i give them credit but webb was awful really. linesman as well. we know referees mess up the spectacle....

draw is fine... italy need to be more clinical...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next