Group D: Sweden vs England discussion

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Group D: Sweden vs England discussion

Post by aleumdance on Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:11 am

@halamadrid2 wrote:England were very poor yesterday, they played two banks of four yet we cut them through at will, we have last balls, poor shots and hart to blame for not winning and thionel saving England of course... a pity we lost the lead(as usual), our defence has become so poor recently i hope it improves... anyways congratz to England for doing what you should do and thats to win... will support them now that Sweden are out

poor Ibra tho he gets a 8/10 did everything right but a pity our defence consists of relegation players

first time in history Sweden can finish the group with zero points :facepalm:

don't worry, just hope evra plays attack from his side,, you would score trust me

aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:15 am

we score one, we will concede one the next minute thats how poor our defence is atm... no hope of a win whatsoever

hope we chuck all those scrubs to the vultures and get better defenders that dont play for Blackburn or Olympiakos

next WC, we wont have the likes of Svensson, Kallstrom, Mellberg and maybe Ibra it will be a new team lets see how we do then
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance on Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:25 am

@halamadrid2 wrote:we score one, we will concede one the next minute thats how poor our defence is atm... no hope of a win whatsoever

hope we chuck all those scrubs to the vultures and get better defenders that dont play for Blackburn or Olympiakos

next WC, we wont have the likes of Svensson, Kallstrom, Mellberg and maybe Ibra it will be a new team lets see how we do then

tbh, if you look at the goal you have conceded in the euros, they were unstopabble..

shevas headers were strong.. same with carrolls.

Theo's ball swerved and Welbeck was on Jesus Juice

your defenders just need to jump higher abit more, they are late in jumping

Wilshere is a typical chav, lack of intelligence overshadowed by hustling behaviour...until he's found out.

cyberman pls accept my friend invitation. I want to suck you off Proud
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:39 am

tbh, Mellberg was always infront of every ball not making an effort to head it away, he did that in the friendlies before and the coach was asked what he would do about it and he went on a rant

the Ukrainian coach said they would attack our wings and cross like 5 days before the tournament, did we do anything about it??? nopp

for every goal we conceded this tournament and the friendlies just before, where wingers raping our fullbacks and crossing to a forward or just generally a cross/set pieces... only Thionel scored another goal which was a fcking beauty of a goal

there is a reason why Woy started Carroll because he also knew our deficiencies

it angers you when you know why you concede and you have a coach who tries to sweep it under the carpet

Ribery and Menez will have field days against us ffs lets just hope Benzema decides to not be inside the box
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly on Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:18 pm

http://vimeo.com/44139401

Andy Carroll :bow:
Nishankly
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:27 pm

Hamren after our loss: i already wanted to quit after the loss against Ukraine

smfh, why did you take the job if you cant handle the roasting by the media
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype on Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:34 pm

Welbeck's finish :bow:

Walcott's impact. :bow:
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx on Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:04 am

After his impressive cameo, the 23-year-old is hoping to start the decisive final group game against Ukraine on Tuesday.

"I don't want to be known as a super-sub," Walcott told The Mirror. "But you have to be ready to come off the bench and make an impact if you're not in the starting team.

"This game isn't just about the 11 players who are picked. You have to rely on the 23 players who have been selected for the tournament.

"I have waited for my moment and hopefully I've taken it, but there are other players in the squad who will want to do the same thing. It's all about waiting for your chance - and when it comes you have to be ready.

"I was disappointed not to play against France, but that's a good thing. There is huge competition for places now, with Danny Welbeck and Andy Carroll doing well, and we've got Wayne Rooney coming back for the Ukraine game.

"But I have scored one and helped set up the winner, so I think I have played my part. The boss [Roy Hodgson] said to me during the week that this game was going to be crucial for me."

Walcott is now looking ahead to England's final Group D clash, when they take on co-hosts Ukraine knowing that a draw will be good enough to secure their place in the quarter-finals.

"They are the hosts, they need to win, and they will have all the support behind them, so it is going to be a difficult night for us.

"But we can't go into games looking for draws. We can't try that against Ukraine. It will invite trouble.

"Defensively we were great against France. People will say we didn't defend too well against Sweden, but our attacking play was very good.

"Hopefully it will all come together for us against Ukraine and we can produce the perfect performance."

BROKEN

Club Supported : Private

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois on Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:23 am

mtfootball wrote:After his impressive cameo, the 23-year-old is hoping to start the decisive final group game against Ukraine on Tuesday.

"But I have scored one and helped set up the winner, so I think I have played my part. The boss [Roy Hodgson] said to me during the week that this game was going to be crucial for me."

Everyone needs competition to improves especially someone like Theo who has been playing for 6 years now and he is only 23 lol

First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance on Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:33 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/euro2012/article-2160396/Euro-2012-Englands-security-blunder-key-tactics-passed-rivals-spy.html

Revealed: England's security blunder as key tactics passed to rivals by spy

England will make an urgent security review of their pre-match preparations at Euro 2012 after a simple blunder involving a curtain almost led to curtains for Roy Hodgson's European Championship hopes.
A Swedish journalist revealed that he was able to spy on England's pre-match tactical team talk before England faced Sweden on Friday - and then pass secret details to the Swedish FA before the kick-off in Kiev.
The Swedes had advance knowledge of England's tactics and Hodgson's plan to start the crucial group game with Andy Carroll, a ploy designed to exploit Sweden's weakness against headers.
They also knew that England would not begin with 18-year-old winger Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.
The Scandinavian snooper who broke the news to his compatriots was able to do so because someone in the England camp had simply forgotten to draw a blind across a window.

SWEDEN KNEW ABOUT ENGLAND'S TACTICS, AND STILL FAILED loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL

Wilshere is a typical chav, lack of intelligence overshadowed by hustling behaviour...until he's found out.

cyberman pls accept my friend invitation. I want to suck you off Proud
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 on Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:49 am

what are Englands tactics other than defend anyways????
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 on Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:55 am

If the Swedes knew about that they should've practiced on marking tall players in set pieces. They might've been able to stop Carroll had they done that.
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3