Onyx
Kingofeverythingclassy
The Sanchez
rwo power
urbaNRoots
41 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Group B: Portugal vs Netherlands discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Group B: Portugal vs Netherlands discussion

Post by totaalvoetbal Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:23 am

yea Willems was lucky indeed, not te receive a red for his tackle!

Willems is just 18 years old so don't blame him for his performance overall.

Netherlands go home with 0 points for the first time in history! Amazing if you look at our squad (ON PAPER Razz)

totaalvoetbal
Prospect
Prospect

http://goingusa.waarbenjij.nu

Back to top Go down

Group B: Portugal vs Netherlands discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Group B: Portugal vs Netherlands discussion

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:25 am

totaalvoetbal wrote:yea Willems was lucky indeed, not te receive a red for his tackle!

Willems is just 18 years old so don't blame him for his performance overall.

Netherlands go home with 0 points for the first time in history! Amazing if you look at our squad (ON PAPER Razz)

though i think the same mate... kid is just 18 and even though he havent had good game he has shown potential to grow and come in the dutch ranks in future... i will be watching him more closely...

yeah its so sad, dutch are one of my favourite sides... along with italians...

im so sad those hot chicks are going to take their candy ass back home... no more booty shaking T.T

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkentelechy Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:38 am

The lack of tracking back from Netherlands' attacking players was criminal, more so given their crap defence.

Their midfield also sucked big time as they couldn't protect the back four nor move the ball forward.
Funkentelechy
Funkentelechy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Hamburg

Back to top Go down

Post by schwarzgelb Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:45 am

shame luuk de jong or kevin strootman could not get on the pitch..i don't know why either...

robben, sneijder and huntelaar were so poor tonight.
schwarzgelb
schwarzgelb
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:47 am

People wanted RVP on the bench and Huntelaar to lead the line alone Laughing
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:51 am

piss poor defence. Shitty front line and individualistic players. Shitty coach decisions, and ofc....whiny players. Someone needs to whip those players in line
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:57 am

by the way perreira's assist to ronaldo's goal

is assist of the tournament imo so far :bow:

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:00 am

JespSwe wrote:
danyjr wrote:Netherland's coach = awful. Terrible tactics, line-up, injected no sense of desire or intensity in Netherland camp
Switching to 3 defenders, considering their turtle slow centre backs = suicide
Netherlands = didn't deserve anything from Euro 2012, and rightly so will go home with 0 points
Huntelaar, Willems, Mathijsen, Vlaar = absolute junk

when he switched to 3 defenders, i thought thats it... he has finished any chance for dutch....

those guys mathijsen vlaar are piss poor, heitinga isnt good either. i would choose wilfred bouma Dirk Marcellis or even boularouz anyday ahead of them.

and i am pretty sad, neither strootman adam maher got chance, while de zeeuw was so good last time around and i was hoping he would feature in euro for one more time.... he is so good in the middle when it comes to defending and attacking.

De Zeeuw is horrible. Its clear you know very VERY little about Dutch football. He was sold off to Russia by Ajax because we have Anita who is Amazing. And there is Clasie,another phenom. 2 of the best DM/CM prospects in Dutch Football who can be HUGE,absolutely Huge. De Zeeuw is only fit to carry their bags.

Marcellis is horrible. Boula was worse than Vlaar in the friendlies & is almost retired & rarely starts for even PSV. He should never have been selected anyway.

Van Rhijn could have benched VDW & maybe Nick Viergever could have come as CB. That is it.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:03 am

Strootman should have played earlier matches not this. Today VDV & DE Jong were good.

And Robben Sneijder are World Class players,if they can do well what makes you think a Luuk De Jong who is invisible against mediocre teams can do well.

Luuk De Jong is a Massive Step down.

And RVP was shit again. Oranje can never win with this guy playing.

Tonight Ronaldo would have been shit too if he had been in Hunter's position. He had 0 service. RVP had another 1 on 1 & did nothing.

I am torn on who was worse,RVP a complete DUD in CAM & for whom Sneijder has to play LW & later again dud at RW or Willems.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:08 am

I don't understand the Van der Weil criticism. Yeah, he was bad, like the rest of the team but not any worse. Poor guy was left alone with the second best player in the world 1-on-1 for 90 minutes.

Blame the tactics not the man. Even Barcelona with all their class always have two defenders on Ronaldo, whether it is a winger tracking back plus a full-back. Van der Weil was left alone with the Portuguese man with yards of space behind him so Ronaldo could do whatever he wanted, be it cut in or run at him or square him.

PS: If anyone has the statistics regarding distance covered by both teams, please do tell.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:10 am

Cotes wrote:told u...Van Der Wiel
FLOP!!!!!
Idk why people keep saying some big team should sign him!
Dutch League isn't that good!

Well Done CR7!

Sorry Ronaldo was poor against VDW & embarassed himself through stupid dribbles. He did jackshit against VDW. He played well,scored 2 good goals,hit the bar & none of those were from the wing but from the centre.

Ronaldo was very good in the centre,against VDW in the Wing,he could not get past a Single Time. That is just bad.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:12 am

danyjr wrote:I don't understand the Van der Weil criticism. Yeah, he was bad, like the rest of the team but not any worse. Poor guy was left alone with the second best player in the world 1-on-1 for 90 minutes.

Blame the tactics not the man. Even Barcelona with all their class always have two defenders on Ronaldo, whether it is a winger tracking back plus a full-back. Van der Weil was left alone with the Portuguese man with yards of space behind him so Ronaldo could do whatever he wanted, be it cut in or run at him or square him.

PS: If anyone has the statistics regarding distance covered by both teams, please do tell.

VDW had Ronaldo is his pocket so if people say VDW was bad that shows La Liga & Ronaldo quality. He slipped during the 2nd goal which was not nice but that would have been a goal anyway. It was clear open net chance.

1st Goal was not his fault all all. It was Vlaar's resulting from a Willems miss-pass. Ronaldo could get past VDW 1 single time in the flank. So I guess those are usual Fanboy posts

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:16 am

JespSwe wrote:portugal absolutely crushed netherlands... dutchs just got caught in counterattack so many times and none of the forwards tracked down to defend as a team.

actually jethro willems was pretty lucky too when he stayed on pitch after that dangerous tackle...

definitely worst dutch side i have seen, not because of player but that team has 0 chemistry....

Its a very GOOD team with a bad coach. This team made the WC finals.

Its Jetro. The game was 1-1 when BVM decided to go on the attack & switched to a 3 man defense resulting in a 1-2 loss. It was not a crushing loss. Had we not had 0 points we WOULD NOT have lost or done such stupid things.

All 3 matches were narrow losses,none crushing,the blame must go to the coach. This is still a Golden Generation which has been undone by a Bad Coach.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:33 pm

attack minded with 3 CBs is asking for troubles. Portugal wingers like Nani and Ronaldo would rip apart the slow dutch defense easily. It was just a matter of time before that final goal is in.....

I'm surprised no one mentioned about the backpassing that went straight into the Portugal's striker, nor the unlucky chip shot from Portugal.
Easily 4-1 if Portugal took all their chances well enough. The Dutch is somewhat lucky to lose 2-1. They don't deserve to progress further than this...
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:56 pm

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:
danyjr wrote:I don't understand the Van der Weil criticism. Yeah, he was bad, like the rest of the team but not any worse. Poor guy was left alone with the second best player in the world 1-on-1 for 90 minutes.

VDW had Ronaldo is his pocket so if people say VDW was bad that shows La Liga & Ronaldo quality. He slipped during the 2nd goal which was not nice but that would have been a goal anyway. It was clear open net chance.

1st Goal was not his fault all all. It was Vlaar's resulting from a Willems miss-pass. Ronaldo could get past VDW 1 single time in the flank. So I guess those are usual Fanboy posts

Just lol Laughing

Ronaldo ripped VDW a new one and humiliated entire dutch back line. VDW made look like a pub player by Ronaldo. Remember the pass to nani after dribbling VDW ? or the shot that hit the post in the first half?

Or how about he utterly humiliated and put that average player that is known as VDW to ground for the second goal ? Laughing

You butthurt because your golden boy was humiliated this game Laughing

Group B: Portugal vs Netherlands discussion - Page 4 Portugal+v+Netherlands+-+Group+B:+UEFA+EURO+2012
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:58 pm

VDW wasn't horrible but he couldn't really contain Ronaldo and there is no shame in that.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:10 pm

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:

You must be Dutch.

I see you DEFEND Dutch players left, right and centre. Laughing

No other way anyone would say VDW "had Ronaldo in his pocket". I mean, Ronaldo could have scored 4 goals. Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuess99 Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:29 pm

Nah Ronaldo is not the best player in the world, "I find your statement offensive", I have seen him being marked by dani alves alone or puyol .He was the best player in that game though and van der wiel couldnt do anything about.
Zuess99
Zuess99
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:36 pm

Depends on how much space he has. In a compact defence, yeah you can have one player marking him. What is tactical suicide is to have him running at one defender with yards of space, which is exactly what happened last night.

And don't even get me started with the 3-man back line :facepalm:
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuess99 Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:55 pm

danyjr wrote:Depends on how much space he has. In a compact defence, yeah you can have one player marking him. What is tactical suicide is to have him running at one defender with yards of space, which is exactly what happened last night.

And don't even get me started with the 3-man back line :facepalm:

That makes more sense. Still cant believe that tactical change.Yeah willemse was a bit poor and caused the equaliser but taking him off was suicide.
Zuess99
Zuess99
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:34 pm

tuddor wrote:Ronaldo wast the best player in a game at euros so far..

Best player at the euros because of a brace playing against the worst holland defence ever , your post IS pure fail!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:46 pm

One half-decent match from a flair player and the kneejerkers already forgot about all the great defenders. :X

Hummels, Pepe, Agger, Badstuber >>> CR7.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:51 pm

Cristiano gets all the blame if Portugal play badly, it's only fair if he gets most of the praise when he actually leads his team to a big win. lol

Seriously Portugal play with almost no pressure because Ronaldo carries it all on his own for better or worse.

Agree with Viva that CB's have been awesome so far and deserve credit too.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:02 am

Zealous wrote:Cristiano gets all the blame if Portugal play badly, it's only fair if he gets most of the praise when he actually leads his team to a big win. lol

Seriously Portugal play with almost no pressure because Ronaldo carries it all on his own for better or worse.

Agree with Viva that CB's have been awesome so far and deserve credit too.

Yes great game and he deserves to be praised for the performance against holland!! He didn't even do any of his stupid play acting. It was nice to watch him in that game. No way in hell is he te best player of the tournament though!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:34 am

I don't know if Bert will continue, but even if he does, we need a complete change of players. Emanuelson would have provided some pace and he was not even picked although he is usually starting for one of the strongest teams in the world.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:41 pm

white_star wrote:
tuddor wrote:Ronaldo wast the best player in a game at euros so far..

Best player at the euros because of a brace playing against the worst holland defence ever , your post IS pure fail!

he's nowhere the best player in a game at euros so far.....come on now
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next