So Pitch Invading is now an Issue?

Go down

So Pitch Invading is now an Issue?

Post by aleumdance on Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:21 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/euro2012/article-2160567/Euro-2012-UEFA-probe-England-fans-pitch-invasion-Sweden-win.html

If UEFA are fining 25,000 for racism ( WHICH MEANS IT WOULD NEVER STOP CUZ THAT IS NOT EVEN A FINE)

why are they talking trash about pitch invading? besides, I am with the FA hon this one, did not see anysign of pitch Invading UEFA are calling it " improper conduct"..yeah right...

There were racism issues before the euros, nothing done, Van Bommel Complained, nothing done, Balotelli was abused nothing done ( 25 k LOL), but pitch Invasion is now WOOOOW...

Seems Platini has got the hate the littlest shit accused against England bug that lol.com has brought

Wilshere is a typical chav, lack of intelligence overshadowed by hustling behaviour...until he's found out.

cyberman pls accept my friend invitation. I want to suck you off Proud
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Re: So Pitch Invading is now an Issue?

Post by Tomwin Lannister on Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:43 pm

I seen on sky sports it was called "Attempted pitch invasion."

What a joke, meanwhile Racism is brushed off with a fine so small that an individual player in the EURO's could pay it without a care nevermind the governing body.

Luke Harper wrote:We are the ones... the ones that you've been told about. And WE... are walking upright.

Studying about those good ol' days and who shall wear, the starry crown gooood lawd. Show me the waaaaay.

Unbeaten 2011/2012.

:bow: :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuess99 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:14 pm

Yeah the racism I agree the 25000 for racism is pathetic considering how much money these teams have and make, but pitch invasion is serious. I heard of a player being stabbed by a fan who invaded the pitch and attacked him.
Zuess99
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli on Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:17 pm

Yeah while pitch-invasions usually aren't malicious, which racism always is, they're a HUGE security risk. It's hundreds and thousands of people with unknown intentions and background rushing towards 22 celebreties, that can't be too good.

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:50 pm

Will never stop when superstars start signing autographs for pitch invaders Mad

Admin

Club Supported : River Plate

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli on Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:55 pm

Exactly, the only ones who should get autographs are streakers, zero risk of concealed weaponry. The real superfans.

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous on Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:36 pm

I thought that the fine for racism allegations was just part of the punishment? That if it happened again there would be point deductions in the next qualifiers?

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance on Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:13 am

@Zealous wrote:I thought that the fine for racism allegations was just part of the punishment? That if it happened again there would be point deductions in the next qualifiers?

nope, Bulgaria were fined peanuts for racially abusing english players in euro2012 qualifiers. no points were deducted

Wilshere is a typical chav, lack of intelligence overshadowed by hustling behaviour...until he's found out.

cyberman pls accept my friend invitation. I want to suck you off Proud
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down