Let's hear it for England

Go down

Let's hear it for England

Post by altobelli on Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:15 pm

All this England crap team, England no talent, England is second tier. I don't think so. They played Italy tough and had they attacked they could have ended up like Germany.

So England should be proud of their performance at the Euros.

altobelli
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 13
Join date : 2012-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's hear it for England

Post by aleumdance on Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:42 pm

italy did not score 2 vs England banana

_________________
@danyjr wrote:cyberman :bow:

Wilshere is a typical chav, lack of intelligence overshadowed by hustling behaviour...until he's found out.

cyberman pls accept my friend invitation. I want to suck you off Proud
avatar
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2943
Join date : 2011-12-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's hear it for England

Post by ioilersrock448 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:44 pm

England did not attack Italy like Germany did...
avatar
ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 729
Join date : 2012-03-14
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's hear it for England

Post by Onyx on Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:45 pm

There's no reason for Germany to sit back imo. They have technical players and they can attack in an unpredictable way, unlike England.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 39919
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's hear it for England

Post by Eivindo on Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:09 pm

England have quality players like Heskey, Crouch and Carrol, Im sure they could have used an attacking 4-3-3 formation.
avatar
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 2742
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's hear it for England

Post by Bellabong on Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:18 pm

In a way Germany did sit back. There was no urgency to run the already exhausted Italians ragged, instead of playing at Buli pace we played at Serie A pace -.-

_________________



Henry wrote:"“Stepovers, tricks, that’s not the game. The game is what Thomas Muller is doing. If I had a son right now, playing, I would say to him ‘look at them, look at [Franck] Ribery, look at Muller.’ What Ronaldo does, and Messi, they’re just freaks. Don’t try to copy those guys. You can copy from Ribery, you can copy from Thomas Muller. What he did at the World Cup, people don’t talk about it. They don’t talk about it, but they should talk about it. He plays the game the right way: he defends, he attacks, he controls the ball when he has to control it, he reverses when he has to reverse it. When he has to finish, he’ll finish. He doesn’t do stepovers, but when he has to perform, he performs. He does what the game asks him to do.”"

avatar
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich
Posts : 3429
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's hear it for England

Post by VivaStPauli on Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:26 pm

Phritz wrote:In a way Germany did sit back. There was no urgency to run the already exhausted Italians ragged, instead of playing at Buli pace we played at Serie A pace -.-

I've officially lost faith in Löw with this match precisely because of this. The exact same mistakes that cost us against Spain twice cost us this game. We could've gone all the way had we just tried to completely dominate each and every match, instead of half-assing it against the toughest opponents we faced.

_________________
PS: Ramos should've really gotten a red in that last game we're all talking about.
avatar
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 8064
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's hear it for England

Post by Adit on Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:30 pm

Cant blame Leow if your defenders are not good enough to play a pressuring tactics.

Hummels ,Badstubber (special lol) and Lahm were simply terrible. Look at the Hummels defending for first goal,not even Albilol will defend like that.Then comes our Hero Lahm for the second goal.

Defense let Germany down and it forced Germs to play different than their game plan.

_________________
#WEAREALLTAXFRAUDS
avatar
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 9208
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's hear it for England

Post by Bellabong on Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:28 pm

@Adit wrote:Cant blame Leow if your defenders are not good enough to play a pressuring tactics.

Hummels ,Badstubber (special lol) and Lahm were simply terrible. Look at the Hummels defending for first goal,not even Albilol will defend like that.Then comes our Hero Lahm for the second goal.

Defense let Germany down and it forced Germs to play different than their game plan.

Like I keep saing, Özil randomly backed off pressuring Pirlo. That pass to Cass should never had happened.

_________________



Henry wrote:"“Stepovers, tricks, that’s not the game. The game is what Thomas Muller is doing. If I had a son right now, playing, I would say to him ‘look at them, look at [Franck] Ribery, look at Muller.’ What Ronaldo does, and Messi, they’re just freaks. Don’t try to copy those guys. You can copy from Ribery, you can copy from Thomas Muller. What he did at the World Cup, people don’t talk about it. They don’t talk about it, but they should talk about it. He plays the game the right way: he defends, he attacks, he controls the ball when he has to control it, he reverses when he has to reverse it. When he has to finish, he’ll finish. He doesn’t do stepovers, but when he has to perform, he performs. He does what the game asks him to do.”"

avatar
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich
Posts : 3429
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's hear it for England

Post by Adit on Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:34 pm

Phritz wrote:
@Adit wrote:Cant blame Leow if your defenders are not good enough to play a pressuring tactics.

Hummels ,Badstubber (special lol) and Lahm were simply terrible. Look at the Hummels defending for first goal,not even Albilol will defend like that.Then comes our Hero Lahm for the second goal.

Defense let Germany down and it forced Germs to play different than their game plan.

Like I keep saing, Özil randomly backed off pressuring Pirlo. That pass to Cass should never had happened.
That was far from a tough situation for defenders even if the pass occurred. The German defenders especially Hummels managed make a chance out of nothing. The was cassano turned hummels was unacceptable defending.

_________________
#WEAREALLTAXFRAUDS
avatar
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 9208
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's hear it for England

Post by donttreadonred on Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:47 pm

Congrats! England played in a manner designed to avoid embarrassment. They succeeded. Let's give them a trophy for achieving mediocrity.

:facepalm:

_________________
“He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts . . .
for support rather than illumination.”
–Andrew Lang
avatar
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2208
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's hear it for England

Post by Juveman17 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:02 pm

Phritz wrote:In a way Germany did sit back. There was no urgency to run the already exhausted Italians ragged, instead of playing at Buli pace we played at Serie A pace -.-

Ragged? Yep thats why we beat you. We were a bunch of exhausted ragged players. :facepalm: With our "Serie A Pace" :facepalm:

_________________
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176
avatar
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham
Posts : 7017
Join date : 2012-02-15
Age : 22

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's hear it for England

Post by Rossonero23 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:56 pm

@donttreadonred wrote:Congrats! England played in a manner designed to avoid embarrassment. They succeeded. Let's give them a trophy for achieving mediocrity.

:facepalm:

LOL Razz

_________________
Siamo qui che cantiam con il cuore
Diavolo vinci per noi
Cool
avatar
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 449
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's hear it for England

Post by halamadrid2 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:40 pm

Phritz wrote:Like I keep saing, Özil randomly backed off pressuring Pirlo. That pass to Cass should never had happened.

so even if that happened, where were Boateng and Kroos???, leaving that whole right side wide open for Cassano to pick his target and angle his cross to perfection
avatar
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19621
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's hear it for England

Post by eroticfishcake on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:22 pm

@altobelli wrote:All this England crap team, England no talent, England is second tier. I don't think so. They played Italy tough and had they attacked they could have ended up like Germany.

So England should be proud of their performance at the Euros.

Of course England should be proud, why shouldn't they?

I mean they don't care about talent, they have warriors like Parker, Milner and a bunch of Liverpool players. All these players have the winning mentality installed on them.

They were unlucky to not go through, if only Young and Cole would score their penalties, Balotelli and co would miss, Rooney and Welbeck duo wouldn't be that sh*t, Buffon wouldn't save Lescott's chance, Italy's defence wouldn't be a rock, Pirlo wouldn't be that talented, England would really go through.

I would be proud of England.
avatar
eroticfishcake
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 44
Join date : 2012-06-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's hear it for England

Post by Gemini on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:33 pm

I was impressed with England, don't know why people dissed them tbh, what did you expect?

England & Croatia should be very proud of their showing both done it different styles, Croatia was more pleasing on the eye but both only beaten by either the best or second best team in europe.

Gemini
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 211
Join date : 2011-12-17
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's hear it for England

Post by sbaggio on Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:39 am

I was shocked by the fact England could not string three passes together.
avatar
sbaggio
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 208
Join date : 2011-06-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's hear it for England

Post by CBarca on Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:55 am

@sbaggio wrote:I was shocked by the fact England could not string three passes together.

It is England, that is something you should never be shocked about. This must be sarcasm.

And I think it is... hmm

_________________
Beer and guns
avatar
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 16646
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's hear it for England

Post by sbaggio on Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:16 am

@CBarca wrote:
@sbaggio wrote:I was shocked by the fact England could not string three passes together.

It is England, that is something you should never be shocked about. This must be sarcasm.

And I think it is... hmm


LOL! Laughing
avatar
sbaggio
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 208
Join date : 2011-06-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's hear it for England

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum