"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema

Post by hrealmadrid on Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:29 pm

Benz fans are delusional at this point and refuse to admit what the rest of us know. Pretty black and white for me.

I was at the Bernabeu last night. He must have zero confidence right now. Crowd was on his ass and did not support him at all. Nobody wanted him on the pitch and I was yelling for Morata along with everyone else. And that's because he was one of the worst players on the pitch and has consistently been terrible for an extended period of time now.

hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy on Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:36 pm

@Valkyrja wrote:I wonder how would people react if Ronaldo played like Benzema

Swagg, Sports, Josh and Mamad were getting on him constantly.

The Hypocrisy is outstanding.
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous on Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:37 pm

@Mamad wrote:I'm not denying that he is not involved much at the moment but he works as hard as others for the team.

Even when he was doing ok at start of the season people talked bad about him. it's like he is the one for blame for everything bad that happens. in a game everyone sucks but you all talk about Benzema.

He is people's punch bag these days while there are plenty more in Madrid who should be blamed more than him.
You know, there is a very easy and simple way Benzema can change all that but he doesn't seem too interested to try it.

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai on Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:39 pm

If Ronaldo thought about the game like Benzema, we very well might actually have a hope of being a great team. Unfortunately, rather than being timeless, we will be the team that won a Copa, a couple La Ligas here and there, and never really did anything significant.

World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill on Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:43 pm

what's worse is marca keep putting up these statistics on how many kilometers benzema has covered, alluding to him being some sort of workaholic, like that's what we signed him for ....yes madridistas want hardwork but not like a headless chicken or missing sitters....hell i'd rather an inzaghi, van nistelrooy type striker who cud just stay in the box and score poachers
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous on Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:49 pm

@Le Samourai wrote:If Ronaldo thought about the game like Benzema, we very well might actually have a hope of being a great team. Unfortunately, rather than being timeless, we will be the team that won a Copa, a couple La Ligas here and there, and never really did anything significant.
It's official we've entered the twilight zone.

Never mind Ronaldo has already won everything he realistically can win in football, no he has to be more like Benzema who has won almost nothing on his own Laughing

Oh my god I think.. I think I just lost my ability to breathe correctly just typing that. Holy shit, that's it, I'm done.

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja on Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:01 pm

The problem is that Ronaldo won already everything there is to win in club football, but still wants more. Benzema did nothing and is still uninterested and lazy as *bleep* .

If Ronaldo thought about the game like Benzema ? OMFG. Ronaldo is the definition of ambition, hard-work and professionalism, whereas Benzema is the contrary.

World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy on Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:11 pm

I really hope that Benzema will get his act together before the next transfer window, because he really is a spectacular player. I mean it.. he possesses talents that most other players can only dream of, but he certainly hasn't shown that since he came to Madrid. When he played for OL, his confidence was boiling over. The team depended on him to score goals, and he never shied away from an opportunity to do so - he would take on defenders, he'd score from outside and inside the box, even his longshots were on target, most of the time. There was a certain aura of arrogance about him that I really liked. As if, he knew that he could easily upset the opposing team. What happened to it?

He has shown periods of good form and scoring capability while playing for us, but he has never shown the same devotion and confidence. I don't know what the hell he's struggling with these days, but regardless of that, I don't think his game has improved at all over the past 4 years.

Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock on Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:18 pm

I hope Benzema hits the Beckam effect but he is lazy as *bleep* as Val says.

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James on Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:17 am

No love for his 100th goal for the club?

The Big Benz :bow:

Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG on Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:58 am

The last selfless attacker left, along with jese.  Cool 

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James on Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:50 pm

Just passed the GOAT R9 on Real Madrid's all time scoring list

:bow:

Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy on Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:04 pm

Don't care about the scoring list, not important to me.

Credit where credit is due, I have been on him all this season and will continue to be, but come the calender year, he seems to have found himself and is performing brilliantly.

Hopefully he can keep it up for the rest of the season, especially in the CL.

But nonetheless, I applaud his play so far this calender year.
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James on Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:16 pm

Only 15 players have scored more for Madrid than him, not bad for a guy that was 'supposed' to be out the door a few years back.. I think he deserves credit for weathering the storm and not crumbling like a little bxtch

He played great today, which should be expected with the 'black hole' missing another game I guess :coffee:

Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy on Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:38 pm

@LeSwagg James wrote:Only 15 players have scored more for Madrid than him, not bad for a guy that was 'supposed' to be out the door a few years back.. I think he deserves credit for weathering the storm and not crumbling like a little bxtch

He played great today, which should be expected with the 'black hole' missing another game I guess :coffee:

This is what I hate about Benzetards, stupidity like the above.

-He has been coddled and spoon fed since he's been here.
-The season DIDN'T start in January.

But let's ignore all that, it's EVERYBODY that needs to change, not Benzema.
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James on Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:46 pm

Mou didn't coddle him.. The season should be judge as a whole, not just the first half, its better he plays well at the tail end of the season anyways

Besides we all know no other forward is allowed to shine with The Black Hole playing

Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 on Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:55 pm

izzy with bs who spoon fed benz? mou dropped him for a lot of important games, treated him like sh!t in the press and the bernabeu turned on him, but because zidane is there to talk to him, he has been spoon fed Laughing, again you have no point just talking out your ass as usual.

Last edited by chad4401 on Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy on Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:55 pm

@LeSwagg James wrote:Mou didn't coddle him.. The season should be judge as a whole, not just the first half, its better he plays well at the tail end of the season anyways

Besides we all know no other forward is allowed to shine with The Black Hole playing

Oh please, Mou coddled him, then realised that he preferred Higuain to Benzema. So as usual, Benz threw a hissy fit and and used an ultimatum which got Higuian out of here, but whatever.

Don't give me that crap Swagg, you never ONCE criticised Benzema or called him out for his performances at the beginning of the season, you did what most Benzetards do, throw blame around.

He SUCKED at the beginning of the season, but whatever, let's forget all that, let's forget that calls for Morata to start, the calls for Jese and Morata to take away Benzema's minutes, let's forget the stacking amount of horrid performances he put in at the beginning of the season.

Typical Benzetard rubbish.

izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 on Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:03 pm

izzy your mental stop making sh!t up, benzema out scored higuain in seasons their both been fit Laughing

chokeguain fans always blaming benz for chokeguain short comings, missing open goals chokeguain started that trend no?

Last edited by chad4401 on Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots on Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:09 pm

Just sell him to us in the summer and replace him with Suarez, kthnxbye.
urbaNRoots
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy on Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:17 pm

@chad4401 wrote:izzy your mental stop making sh!t up, benzema out scored higuain in seasons their both been fit Laughing

Are you slow, or just plain stupid?

Where did I mention goalscoring? Where?

You know what I find hilarious about you?
Every single time Isco touches the pitch, you are right there to criticize his every move, every play, but when Benzema was playing poor, you were nowhere to seen.

Just typical.
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja on Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:20 pm

@LeSwagg James wrote:Mou didn't coddle him.. The season should be judge as a whole, not just the first half, its better he plays well at the tail end of the season anyways

I prefer my 60goals a season player more than one who has never turned up when needed.

World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy on Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:24 pm

lol Izzy.  Mou was trying to force Benz out so that he could buy his own player...  called him all sorts of things.  Still remember the quote;  "sometimes you don't have a lion but a cat." lol

Mou was all over him and kept trying to get Benz to shoot himself in the foot.  He finally got Mou's respect by keeping his mouth shut and outperforming everyone.

This is his 5th year.  Despite having a poor first season with only 8 goals, Benz will likely end up around 120 goals for Madrid by season's end.  That's a 24 goal per season average in his 5 seasons...  28 goal average in his last 4 seasons with this one being the only one where he didn't have rotation.  During that time, i bet you there aren't more than a handful of CFs in Europe with more goals.

But hate on Laughing

World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Newcastle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad on Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:24 pm

I prefer my 60goals for himself a season player more than one who plays for the team.

fixed it for ya.

Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja on Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:27 pm

@Mamad wrote:
I prefer my 60goals for himself a season player more than one who plays for the team.

fixed it for ya.

plays for the team, of course, but how many times did he perform for Les Bleus ? Or how many times did he turned up when mattered ?

World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 on Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:28 pm

@izzy wrote:
@chad4401 wrote:izzy your mental stop making sh!t up, benzema out scored higuain in seasons their both been fit Laughing

Are you slow, or just plain stupid?

Where did I mention goalscoring? Where?

You know what I find hilarious about you?
Every single time Isco touches the pitch, you are right there to criticize his every move, every play, but when Benzema was playing poor, you were nowhere to seen.

Just typical.

izzy your borderline retarded always running your mouth off when half the stuff you say is baseless and garbage

@valkyrja cr 60 goals won us what exactly? didn't benzema turned up against man city and bvb but i guess you wouldn't noticed, since the media doesn't talk about it right.

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum