guest7
LeVersacci
Mr Nick09
Zealous
Le Samourai
55 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 10 Empty Re: "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema

Post by chad4401 Sun 16 Feb 2014, 20:55

izzy with bs who spoon fed benz? mou dropped him for a lot of important games, treated him like sh!t in the press and the bernabeu turned on him, but because zidane is there to talk to him, he has been spoon fed Laughing, again you have no point just talking out your ass as usual.

Last edited by chad4401 on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 20:57; edited 1 time in total

chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 10 Empty Re: "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema

Post by izzy Sun 16 Feb 2014, 20:55

LeSwagg James wrote:Mou didn't coddle him.. The season should be judge as a whole, not just the first half, its better he plays well at the tail end of the season anyways

Besides we all know no other forward is allowed to shine with The Black Hole playing

Oh please, Mou coddled him, then realised that he preferred Higuain to Benzema. So as usual, Benz threw a hissy fit and and used an ultimatum which got Higuian out of here, but whatever.

Don't give me that crap Swagg, you never ONCE criticised Benzema or called him out for his performances at the beginning of the season, you did what most Benzetards do, throw blame around.

He SUCKED at the beginning of the season, but whatever, let's forget all that, let's forget that calls for Morata to start, the calls for Jese and Morata to take away Benzema's minutes, let's forget the stacking amount of horrid performances he put in at the beginning of the season.

Typical Benzetard rubbish.

izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun 16 Feb 2014, 21:03

izzy your mental stop making sh!t up, benzema out scored higuain in seasons their both been fit Laughing

chokeguain fans always blaming benz for chokeguain short comings, missing open goals chokeguain started that trend no?

Last edited by chad4401 on Sun 16 Feb 2014, 21:16; edited 1 time in total
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun 16 Feb 2014, 21:09

Just sell him to us in the summer and replace him with Suarez, kthnxbye.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun 16 Feb 2014, 21:17

chad4401 wrote:izzy your mental stop making sh!t up, benzema out scored higuain in seasons their both been fit Laughing

Are you slow, or just plain stupid?

Where did I mention goalscoring? Where?

You know what I find hilarious about you?
Every single time Isco touches the pitch, you are right there to criticize his every move, every play, but when Benzema was playing poor, you were nowhere to seen.

Just typical.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun 16 Feb 2014, 21:20

LeSwagg James wrote:Mou didn't coddle him.. The season should be judge as a whole, not just the first half, its better he plays well at the tail end of the season anyways

Besides we all know no other forward is allowed to shine with The Black Hole playing

I prefer my 60goals a season player more than one who has never turned up when needed.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun 16 Feb 2014, 21:24

lol Izzy.  Mou was trying to force Benz out so that he could buy his own player...  called him all sorts of things.  Still remember the quote;  "sometimes you don't have a lion but a cat." lol

Mou was all over him and kept trying to get Benz to shoot himself in the foot.  He finally got Mou's respect by keeping his mouth shut and outperforming everyone.

This is his 5th year.  Despite having a poor first season with only 8 goals, Benz will likely end up around 120 goals for Madrid by season's end.  That's a 24 goal per season average in his 5 seasons...  28 goal average in his last 4 seasons with this one being the only one where he didn't have rotation.  During that time, i bet you there aren't more than a handful of CFs in Europe with more goals.

But hate on Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun 16 Feb 2014, 21:24

I prefer my 60goals for himself a season player more than one who plays for the team.

fixed it for ya.

Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun 16 Feb 2014, 21:27

Mamad wrote:
I prefer my 60goals for himself a season player more than one who plays for the team.

fixed it for ya.

plays for the team, of course, but how many times did he perform for Les Bleus ? Or how many times did he turned up when mattered ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun 16 Feb 2014, 21:28

izzy wrote:
chad4401 wrote:izzy your mental stop making sh!t up, benzema out scored higuain in seasons their both been fit Laughing

Every single time Isco touches the pitch, you are right there to criticize his every move, every play, but when Benzema was playing poor, you were nowhere to seen.

Just typical.

izzy your borderline retarded always running your mouth off when half the stuff you say is baseless and garbage

@valkyrja cr 60 goals won us what exactly? didn't benzema turned up against man city and bvb but i guess you wouldn't noticed, since the media doesn't talk about it right.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun 16 Feb 2014, 21:32

chad4401 wrote:
izzy wrote:

Just typical.

izzy your borderline retarded always running your mouth off when half the stuff you say is baseless and garbage

@valkyrja cr 60 goals won us what exactly? didn't benzema turned up against man city and bvb but i guess you wouldn't noticed, since the media doesn't talk about it right.

La Liga and a Copa del Rey. I doubt that we would have one these without him, or with Benzema as the focal point. There's no point in comparing these 2, one is the second greatest of his generation and one of the best ever while the other one isn't even the second best on his team.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun 16 Feb 2014, 21:37

plays for the team, of course, but how many times did he perform for Les Bleus ? Or how many times did he turned up when mattered ?

Him performing for Les Bleus is not my problem. for us he has been good in many big games. Against BVB, City and Barca for example.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun 16 Feb 2014, 21:37

in 5 years Laughing, oh and benzema got us to the cdr final not his fault mou dropped him, cr ain't won nothing by himself hig-benz scored a ton of goals also Laughing.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun 16 Feb 2014, 21:55

chad4401 wrote:in 5 years Laughing, oh and benzema got us to the cdr final not his fault mou dropped him, cr ain't won nothing by himself hig-benz scored a ton of goals also Laughing.

Benzema played in the same team though.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun 16 Feb 2014, 22:45

yeah but cr has the biggest role, so he should take most of the blame when we don't win things, well that how it should be but luckily cr has the human meat shield benzema, who takes the hit cause half of you don't know bleep about footy.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon 17 Feb 2014, 00:00

urbaNRoots wrote:Just sell him to us in the summer and replace him with Suarez, kthnxbye.

:bow:

I'll contribute 10 pounds to the transfer myself.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon 17 Feb 2014, 00:06

Izzy I usually agree with you but i have to disagree...

Benzema throwing a hissy fit Laughing hes one of the most well behaved players on our team rofl why do you think everyone loves him here?

Hes found his boots and i'm happy that hes playing good now. even when he doesn't score, his final ball and ball control are beautiful to watch. stop hating.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon 17 Feb 2014, 00:09

izzy wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:I wonder how would people react if Ronaldo played like Benzema

Swagg, Sports, Josh and Mamad were getting on him constantly.

The Hypocrisy is outstanding.

This is something i have to agree with as well..

The garbage CR gets is incredible.. He's our best player, has shown up in almost every el clasico, big game, and has saved our asses numerous times

Black hole.. right. this team got to the semis last season, almost beat bayern, and won us la liga and a copa del rey. CR was heavily involved in all of that
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon 17 Feb 2014, 00:17

benzema is doing well, i see no reason for people criticizing a player when the player is doing well....i'm not a fan of his either, but as long as he is racking up points for the club i love then there will be no problems...i'm a fan of the club, not one specific player. That said, if people wish to continue criticizing him, its best we let the season end, then we can assess everything in proper contest...the team is doing well right now and i hope we can play in similar fashion when we have to meet the bayerns, barcas, and chelseas of this world
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon 17 Feb 2014, 01:52

Giggity5313 wrote:
izzy wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:I wonder how would people react if Ronaldo played like Benzema

Swagg, Sports, Josh and Mamad were getting on him constantly.

The Hypocrisy is outstanding.

This is something i have to agree with as well..

The garbage CR gets is incredible.. He's our best player, has shown up in almost every el clasico, big game, and has saved our asses numerous times

Black hole.. right. this team got to the semis last season, almost beat bayern, and won us la liga and a copa del rey. CR was heavily involved in all of that

enough of this bullsh**t, so what if cr is our best player he is a black hole, who mainly cares about his goal tally more than the success of the team, the amount of attacks cr has ruined>>>>>>>>>>>>>any amount of goals he scored, how many times he had a chance to play someone in and he stop and do some shitty stepover just for the lulz and loses it, yet he gets praised for it Laughing.

a lot of times his decision making is down right amateurish, but gets a free pass for scoring a brace after missing 8 shots and breaking attacks after attack, you guys are bigger hypocrites, cause you are the same ones who say "why should cr pass to benzema", then complains when benzema just watches cr blast shot after shot and not making the runs Laughing.

also cr played worse than benzema a lot of times hardly ever gets criticize cause he gets sad so easily  Sad
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jugster Tue 18 Feb 2014, 00:16

Benzy showed great workrate against Getafe.. great composure on the goal.

jugster
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue 18 Feb 2014, 01:35

I'm super happy with benzema's form. He's full of confidence and I hope this continues .
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu 27 Feb 2014, 16:31

Whatta an absolute performance yesterday, was in full flow, his flicks and passing alone couldve costed 4/5 alone if cr7 finished his chances, his off the ball movement was one of the reasons of cr7 goal and if his volleys were good, hey wouldve scored 2/3 more.

Thats how you do it. Keep it going boss.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu 27 Feb 2014, 17:07

Top marks to him for yesterday. Got himself in good positions, pressed intelligently, showed real intensity and absolutely earned his two goals. A lot of the issues with Benzema stem from his lack of intensity, especially in complicated away games, but last night he put in a performance any Real Madrid centre forward would be proud of.

I have really ripped Benzema to shreds over the years and most of the time he deserved every bit of it but last night he looked like a real man for a change. He showed real improvement and I really felt that he was raising his game and addressing his weaknesses which is all any of his detractors have ever asked from him.

Still managed to miss an open goal lol but I forgave him instantly because he was that good.

In conclusion I'd like to say take a bow son and keep it up because you were great last night, and this is coming from a poster who always calls it how he sees it so I'd like to think it carries more weight.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu 27 Feb 2014, 20:55

How I could only post once in this billy goat's thread? The humanity. Surprisingly, his good form is continuing to be quite good. Was most expecting his usual 5 games and bust routine but must say, I'm liking this alot.

May it continue.

N.B Good form doesn't mean scoring goals every weekend, his overall play has been really nice.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed 12 Mar 2014, 17:38

Real Madrid are said to be confident about agreeing a new contract with striker Karim Benzema.

Marca adds however that there is no agreement between the two parties yet, although no problems are anticipated.

Benzema’s current deal expires in 2016 and his agent, Karim Djaziri, has reportedly told the Santiago Bernabeu hierarchy that there’ll be no chance of Benzema leaving in the near future.

Marca claims Benzema will eventually add another two years to his contract.

Madrid Coach Carlo Ancelotti has previously said he expects Benzema to sign a new deal.

“I think he’ll renew. The club is keen to do it and he’s happy in Madrid. There’ll be no problems,” the Italian told El Confidencial last week.

Benzema has also spoken positively of his situation in Madrid and suggested he would sign fresh terms soon.

“I’m fine here, I’m happy and I think only of Real Madrid. I have a contract and I’m very content in that sense,” the France international is quoted as saying recently.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next