Top 10 Best and Worst Transfers/Promotions under Guardiola

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Top 10 Best and Worst Transfers/Promotions under Guardiola

Post by The Sanchez on Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:27 am

Since we are discussing about top 10 transfers throughout seasons, why don't we discuss about Top ten best and worst transfers under the reign of Pep Guardiola. Tbh, there have been many failures in Ibra, Kerrison, Chygrynsky, Hleb etc. though we have seen decent transfers in Mascherano who ended up to be our consistent central defender in terms of performances and injury wise. I also put in promotions as I feel that we may have had good promotions in Pedro, Busquests etc.
Thoughts?


Last edited by paxtonpale on Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3916
Join date : 2011-09-23
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 Best and Worst Transfers/Promotions under Guardiola

Post by BarcaKizz on Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:52 am

1. Dani Alves
2. Sergio Busquets
3. Gerard Pique
4. Pedro Rodriguez
5. David Villa
6. Thiago Alcantara
7. Seydou Keita
8. Javier Mascherano
9. Jose Pinto
10. Adriano

Why have I included Pinto? Because while he might not be important on the pitch he's important behind the scenes. That much is very clear. He is absolutely key to our dressing room staying happy, which is what you need at a club with so many great players.

Honourable mentions to Cesc, Alexis, Maxwell and Afellay.
avatar
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3406
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 Best and Worst Transfers/Promotions under Guardiola

Post by messixaviesta on Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:35 am

Excellent list kizz. Maybe Mascherano could be ahead of Keita but not sure.


messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4207
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 39

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 Best and Worst Transfers/Promotions under Guardiola

Post by The Sanchez on Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:46 am

Sorry Kizz. Also forgot to mention worst as well.
Worst Transfers:
1. Kerrison- The fact that we bought a bloke for 16m and he didn't play a single game of football, makes me feel like :facepalm:
2. Ibrahimovic- 50m for only season and the second half of the season, he didn't start. Was bit of a nutter and at times he made me feel like :facepalm: I really wish we kept Eto than Ibra the clown though Ibra did display good performances in the first half of 09-10 season and at least he played some games unlike Kerrison.
3. Chygrynskiy- 25m for a guy who was slow, couldn't defend, was incapable of relinquishing possession. He apparently was known for his aerial presence and strong defensive skills. He clearly didn't present these skills and was a waste of money for a 22 year old and a feel like we may spend on money on a young CB who may present the incapabilty of playing for Barca in this summers transfer market.
4. Hleb-15m for a person who didn't even start or come on regularly throughout the season. Suppose to display create link up play with Thierry Henry though he would never go ahead of Messi, not in a life time.
5. Martin Caceras- 17m for a player who was quite inexperienced and when your competing against blokes like Puyol, Pique, Marquez, Toure and Milto, you understand why he wasn't worth his money. He was benched alongside Chygrnskiy. Moved to Sevilla permanently at the end of 2011-11.
6. Henrique- Another played who didn't even play/come on for Barcelona throughout Pep Guardiola's reign. For 10m, this would piss off any Barca supporter.
7. Kieta- I feel for 14m and a person who was mainly to come on and secure a lead was not worth his money. I felt that he disadvantaged us in his presence and rarely consistenly hit the heights than anyone else. At tiems, Pep used him in the wrong ways and therefore Im unhappy.
8. Bojan- The promotion was good as he got minutes (purely because Ibra couldn't keep his cool) and at times played well though injuries hit him and didn't win his spot in the team that allowed Afellay to replace him spot both as a sub and a starter.
9. Fontas- Too slow, ball distribution wasn't at peak when he was 'promoted' and therfore left on the bench and did not start a game throughout 2011-12 only Copa games. 2010-11, when he did start showed promise and therefore I feel that Barca were convinced he was good enough in case if injuries occured in the defense though after preseason and a couple of training sessions, we all knew what Fontas fate left him. Hopefully, he can get a loan to improve his fitness levels.
10. Jefferen- Was promoted to give depth for attack though rarely started. Shame really...
I was thinking Fabregas as he was the reason why we weren't looking for a centre back in the first place because of the desire of Cesc. He found his feet early though lost them in the second half. Hope he has a good second season after a good Euro's!
Best coming up soon!
avatar
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3916
Join date : 2011-09-23
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 Best and Worst Transfers/Promotions under Guardiola

Post by messixaviesta on Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:02 am

paxton, in your list the first six are probably spot on.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4207
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 39

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 Best and Worst Transfers/Promotions under Guardiola

Post by The Sanchez on Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:52 am

@messixaviesta wrote:paxton, in your list the first six are probably spot on.

Cheers. I change my mind. Kieta at 10 and the rest as so.
avatar
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3916
Join date : 2011-09-23
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 Best and Worst Transfers/Promotions under Guardiola

Post by The Sanchez on Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:36 am

1. Pique- For 5m he definately is worth every penny. His aerial presence is defiantely comforting as apart from Busquests, he is the only relatively tall person who has a chance of winning a high ball. His tackling is sound, knows the Barca System and imo, is one of the best ball distributers in the game today.
2. Busquests- Definately one of the best promoted players in Pep's reign. The anchor man as some say and performs his role adequately if not naturally. One of the best DM's in the game who has developed as a player through Pep's reign. Can be a future dictating CM imo though Fabriago will probably 'replace' Xavi
3. Alves- The best attacking Fullback atm with Marcelo close though Alves has is better defensively. For 29m or so, he again like Pique is worth every cent. Provides an extra man in attack and at times is great defensively (SuperCopa last season). Link up play with Messi is great!
4. Mascherano- Initially for giving Busi a break though after Puyol/Pique with their injuries, he has found his feet at CB and definately is worth 19m. Was our consistent central back last season
5. Villa- With Ibra gone, Barca needed a well-known striker and well Villa had to be it. Found his feet gradually as he was playing out of positioned (left forward not central forward) and his goal scoring touch is much needed next season.
6. Pedro- Brilliant promotion and immediately found his feet. His work rate is outstanding, goal-scoring touch was great though lately has been lost. Proved to be a vital promotion for us!
7. Thiago- Brilliant player and has shown class throughout this season. Definately can do with another season under his belt and has worked hard for his efforts with competing with blokes like Xavi, Busquests, Iniesta, Fabregas, Kieta etc. Bright future for Barca and Spain!
8. Maxwell- Imo, Maxwell deserves to be on this list. For 5m, I find him a good left back, who is decent as a replacement for beloved Abi. Attacking fullback that literally at times plays as a winger. Works hard though defending at times was less than impressive
9. Sanchez- Only one season. At times, has been great and has scored vital goals though he needs to have a better second season with Villa, Pedro and Fabregas all coming back and in form. Works hard like Pedro! Will prove in the future hopefully that he is worth 25m or so.
10. Pinto- Like Kizz said, I feel that Pinto is important off the field than what he provides on the field. He is a bit of a party bloke who always has a smile in the dressing room which players would always appreciate. Yes, at times he is annyoing to watch, dives on an off day would go in and his ball distributing isn't at Valdes pace though again what he provides off the field. Still, for 0.5m, he is a good backup keeper. Love the hand shakes with Abi though soon will have to give up his spot to Oier!
avatar
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3916
Join date : 2011-09-23
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 Best and Worst Transfers/Promotions under Guardiola

Post by BarcaKizz on Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:55 am

Dunno how Masch is higher than Pedro... but nice list. I thought Maxwell was a pretty good servant too. He was cheap as well.

You are too harsh on Keita. He was very important in our first 2 seasons with Pep. The problem was that the last two seasons he was less useful and yet Pep still tried to use him loads. I almost put Keita ahead of Thiago, but I had Thiago ahead based on his future potential. He shouldn't have been on your 'worst' list at least.
avatar
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3406
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 Best and Worst Transfers/Promotions under Guardiola

Post by The Franchise on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:16 am

I wouldnt put Jeffren on the list, promoting him was a good move and he played okay..just very injury prone.

Promoting Victor Sanchez (that was Pep im sure) was much worse.

avatar
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 18855
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 Best and Worst Transfers/Promotions under Guardiola

Post by The Sanchez on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:22 am

@BarcaKizz wrote:Dunno how Masch is higher than Pedro... but nice list. I thought Maxwell was a pretty good servant too. He was cheap as well.

You are too harsh on Keita. He was very important in our first 2 seasons with Pep. The problem was that the last two seasons he was less useful and yet Pep still tried to use him loads. I almost put Keita ahead of Thiago, but I had Thiago ahead based on his future potential. He shouldn't have been on your 'worst' list at least.

True though I only have seen him for those two seasons really. My list isn't that accurate tbh. Now I realise, Fontas is at 9 :facepalm: A bit of work to do. Totally forgot about Victor Sanchez. Replace him with Keita then.
1. Kerrison
2. Ibra
3. Henrique
4. Chygrynskiy
5. Hleb
6. Caceras
7. Fontas
8. V.Sanchez
9. Bojan
10. Jeferren
avatar
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3916
Join date : 2011-09-23
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 Best and Worst Transfers/Promotions under Guardiola

Post by matpol on Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:48 am

Top 5 transfers/ promotions:

1 - Alves - best RB in the world, consistent in his time during Pep's reign. Alves is a winner and has endless energy. He is our Duracell Enerigzer Bunny Very Happy
2 - Pique - cheap CB who become world class thanks to Pep. He believed in him and Pique payed off for coach confidence.
3 - Busquets promotion - very important clog in our team, mediocre first season and average second, when he wasn't ready for being our lone DM, but 2010-11 and last season were very good for him. He can be our next Xavi in the future.
4 - Mascherano transfer - good purchase, adapted to being CB, saved us in 10-11 season second phase, when Puyol and Abi were injured. Thank God that Pep stopped putting Busquets in the defence and used Masche vs Shakhtar. It payed off. Maschete is very good transfer for not a big price. Not overpayed. Maschete :bow:
5 - Pedro promotion - he isn't flashy and has a first touch of horse and is way off technically from the best players on this team, but he has a nose for scoring important goals. Good promotion, Pedro has a balls, he is not a sadbrows like Bojan 'I look like I will cry in the minute' Krkic

Top 6 worst transfers/ promotions

1 - Giving away Eto'o and buying overrated Ibra - the worst deal of all time. There isn't more to say.

2 - Buying Chygyinsky - another crap deal, in the same transfer window as Zlatan. 2009 transfer window = nightmare Pep's decisions. 25 M for slow and poor Ukrainian who couldn't be registered in UCL. Laughing What did Pep see in him?

3 - Buying 29- year old Villa to play him on left wing - overpayed, 40 M of euros plus 7.5 M per year (he gets as much money as Xavi and Iniesta). Average first year, when Villa couldn't score in +10 straight games, he scored in UCL Final so some supporters think he was good transfer. He didn't play at a level he played at Valencia, not good transfer for me.

4 - Promoting Fontas instead of buying good CB - Fontas is slow and very poor. Clearly not good enough for this team.
5 - Buying injury prone Alexis Sanchez to play as a winger but after founding out that he can't dribble past player to save his life using him as CF - bad move, Sanchez was overpayed and overhyped. We should have bought world class Kun Aguero.
6 - Loaning Caceres year after year instead giving him another chance. I'm sure he would come good if he stayed here instead of being loaned to Sevilla and Juve.

avatar
matpol
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 1321
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 Best and Worst Transfers/Promotions under Guardiola

Post by The Sanchez on Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:10 pm

@matpol wrote:Top 5 transfers/ promotions:

1 - Alves - best RB in the world, consistent in his time during Pep's reign. Alves is a winner and has endless energy. He is our Duracell Enerigzer Bunny Very Happy
2 - Pique - cheap CB who become world class thanks to Pep. He believed in him and Pique payed off for coach confidence.
3 - Busquets promotion - very important clog in our team, mediocre first season and average second, when he wasn't ready for being our lone DM, but 2010-11 and last season were very good for him. He can be our next Xavi in the future.
4 - Mascherano transfer - good purchase, adapted to being CB, saved us in 10-11 season second phase, when Puyol and Abi were injured. Thank God that Pep stopped putting Busquets in the defence and used Masche vs Shakhtar. It payed off. Maschete is very good transfer for not a big price. Not overpayed. Maschete :bow:
5 - Pedro promotion - he isn't flashy and has a first touch of horse and is way off technically from the best players on this team, but he has a nose for scoring important goals. Good promotion, Pedro has a balls, he is not a sadbrows like Bojan 'I look like I will cry in the minute' Krkic

Top 6 worst transfers/ promotions

1 - Giving away Eto'o and buying overrated Ibra - the worst deal of all time. There isn't more to say.

2 - Buying Chygyinsky - another crap deal, in the same transfer window as Zlatan. 2009 transfer window = nightmare Pep's decisions. 25 M for slow and poor Ukrainian who couldn't be registered in UCL. Laughing What did Pep see in him?

3 - Buying 29- year old Villa to play him on left wing - overpayed, 40 M of euros plus 7.5 M per year (he gets as much money as Xavi and Iniesta). Average first year, when Villa couldn't score in +10 straight games, he scored in UCL Final so some supporters think he was good transfer. He didn't play at a level he played at Valencia, not good transfer for me.

4 - Promoting Fontas instead of buying good CB - Fontas is slow and very poor. Clearly not good enough for this team.
5 - Buying injury prone Alexis Sanchez to play as a winger but after founding out that he can't dribble past player to save his life using him as CF - bad move, Sanchez was overpayed and overhyped. We should have bought world class Kun Aguero.
6 - Loaning Caceres year after year instead giving him another chance. I'm sure he would come good if he stayed here instead of being loaned to Sevilla and Juve.


We had 40m to spend. Aguero would have costed us 40-50m... Add in Fabregas...
avatar
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3916
Join date : 2011-09-23
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 Best and Worst Transfers/Promotions under Guardiola

Post by BarcaKizz on Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:30 pm

Matpol... I don't like how harsh you are on La Masia players... OK, its not good to hype them up too much, but I feel you just say every guy is sh*t before even giving them a chance.

Fontas? He's done absolutely nothing to make you hate him. He's barely had a chance. He'll never be an amazing player, but he has plenty of ability. You don't get to where he is with nothing... If he got a chance he'd do fine.

Agree with Dani, take Jeffren off... the kid could play too, he's just got horrid injury problems. If he was a fit player, I'd take him back anyday.

Bojan began coming through under Rijkaard.
avatar
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3406
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 Best and Worst Transfers/Promotions under Guardiola

Post by danyjr on Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:11 pm

Best/worst signings should be compared relative to the price the club paid for them. Dani Alves and Villa were important signings but let's not forget these guys were already top players before they joined Barcelona and they cost Barcelona quite a fortune. €30+5 and €40 million respectively. For me they were good signings but not extraordinary. Busquets, Piqué and Pedro were extraordinary 'signings'.

And finally Ibrahimović and Chygrynskiy who were nothing other than a waste of money.

_________________
avatar
danyjr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 4827
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 Best and Worst Transfers/Promotions under Guardiola

Post by free_cat on Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:08 pm

I guess that when matpol is frustrated or angry for something he comes in here and bashes our youth players.

Two years ago it was busi, last reason it was Pedro, now fontas who has played two games for us....

_________________
avatar
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8544
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 Best and Worst Transfers/Promotions under Guardiola

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:23 pm

I still don't get the people that say Villa was too expensive. To get someone in their career peak you have to pay up. Could we have gotten Villa for cheaper than 40M? Probably not. Maybe 5M cheaper. Definitely not for 30. So how did we not pay the fair market price for him?

_________________
avatar
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate
Posts : 23388
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 Best and Worst Transfers/Promotions under Guardiola

Post by danyjr on Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:20 pm

I didn't say you were ripped off but you paid a lot - the typical market price for a world class forward. It certainly wasn't an extra-ordinary transfer. You simply paid for the player's worth. One could even argue in Villa's case that you perhaps paid a little too much for a player who wasn't exactly young.

What I mean by a genius transfer is like Suárez to Liverpool (£19 million), Özil to Madrid (€15 million), Touré to Barça (€10 million), Evra to United (£5.5 million) and Nasri to Arsenal (£12 million). World class players at bargain prices.

All I'm trying to say is when assessing transfers you should look at the ratio of performance/price not just performance.

_________________
avatar
danyjr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 4827
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 Best and Worst Transfers/Promotions under Guardiola

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:23 am

My comment was more directed at matpol than yours. I understand your argument, although I think it doesn't necessarily apply to this thread. I think you're judging best transfers as in best value (relationship between performance and price), which is useful for assessing bargains, whereas to me the best transfer is simply best performance.

_________________
avatar
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate
Posts : 23388
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 Best and Worst Transfers/Promotions under Guardiola

Post by BarcaKizz on Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:57 am

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:My comment was more directed at matpol than yours. I understand your argument, although I think it doesn't necessarily apply to this thread. I think you're judging best transfers as in best value (relationship between performance and price), which is useful for assessing bargains, whereas to me the best transfer is simply best performance.

+1. This. He performed and we won trophies. Thats all I care about. I'm not playing the stock-market here, I'm supporting a football team.
avatar
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3406
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 Best and Worst Transfers/Promotions under Guardiola

Post by larisano on Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:07 am

@BarcaKizz wrote:1. Dani Alves
2. Sergio Busquets
3. Gerard Pique
4. Pedro Rodriguez
5. David Villa
6. Thiago Alcantara
7. Seydou Keita
8. Javier Mascherano
9. Jose Pinto
10. Adriano

Why have I included Pinto? Because while he might not be important on the pitch he's important behind the scenes. That much is very clear. He is absolutely key to our dressing room staying happy, which is what you need at a club with so many great players.

Honourable mentions to Cesc, Alexis, Maxwell and Afellay.

personally,I would place keita ahead of thiago who has to play well this season again. Keita was mentioned by none other than PEP himself as our great coach's Ethical and Moral barometer. It means that many hard decisions taken by our coach had something to do with Keita. Might have been a favourite but seemed to be a mighty important,albeit understated part of our success with regards to dressing room harmony.

_________________
When Camp Nou in the moment of the painful defeat, cheers the team, it is the Greatest SUCCESS of Guardiola and his team.

Read more: http://www.totalbarca.com/2012/opinion-pieces/guadriola-has-won/#ixzz20lJf6kl7
avatar
larisano
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 61
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 Best and Worst Transfers/Promotions under Guardiola

Post by BarcaKizz on Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:28 am

Larisano!!! :bow: How are you man? Good to have you post again. You are probably right, but I place Thiago ahead based on future potential and simply because he's one of my faves these days. Pep brought him through at the right time and he could become a champion for us.
avatar
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3406
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 Best and Worst Transfers/Promotions under Guardiola

Post by larisano on Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:30 am

@BarcaKizz wrote:Larisano!!! :bow: How are you man? Good to have you post again. You are probably right, but I place Thiago ahead based on future potential and simply because he's one of my faves these days. Pep brought him through at the right time and he could become a champion for us.

I'm fine here atm. Still have a year in India, getting married next year actually.

_________________
When Camp Nou in the moment of the painful defeat, cheers the team, it is the Greatest SUCCESS of Guardiola and his team.

Read more: http://www.totalbarca.com/2012/opinion-pieces/guadriola-has-won/#ixzz20lJf6kl7
avatar
larisano
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 61
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 Best and Worst Transfers/Promotions under Guardiola

Post by CBarca on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:15 pm

@larisano wrote:
@BarcaKizz wrote:Larisano!!! :bow: How are you man? Good to have you post again. You are probably right, but I place Thiago ahead based on future potential and simply because he's one of my faves these days. Pep brought him through at the right time and he could become a champion for us.

I'm fine here atm. Still have a year in India, getting married next year actually.

Congratulations Larisano! I am happy to see you posting again too, as you were a vital part of the old Barca board. It's nice to see you again, at least, and know you haven't completely disappeared Very Happy

_________________
Beer and guns
avatar
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 16967
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 Best and Worst Transfers/Promotions under Guardiola

Post by alexjanosik on Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:19 pm

Great to have you back larisano.I hope that you are here to stay and its not just a fleeting visit.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2476
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 Best and Worst Transfers/Promotions under Guardiola

Post by larisano on Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:41 am

lol
thanks for the compliments guys, only here for a few days since it is holidays,atm. Still studying so I'LL be back next year for sure.
I do visit quite regularly through mobile and stay up to date but for focus purposes it is better not to post lest I forget my priorities at this moment in time( not that I don't get the urge to reply to some absurd comments at times,tbh)

_________________
When Camp Nou in the moment of the painful defeat, cheers the team, it is the Greatest SUCCESS of Guardiola and his team.

Read more: http://www.totalbarca.com/2012/opinion-pieces/guadriola-has-won/#ixzz20lJf6kl7
avatar
larisano
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 61
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 Best and Worst Transfers/Promotions under Guardiola

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum