What do you think we'll win next season?

2 posters

Go down

What do you think we'll win next season? Vote_lcap60%What do you think we'll win next season? Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
What do you think we'll win next season? Vote_lcap0%What do you think we'll win next season? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What do you think we'll win next season? Vote_lcap0%What do you think we'll win next season? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
What do you think we'll win next season? Vote_lcap20%What do you think we'll win next season? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
What do you think we'll win next season? Vote_lcap20%What do you think we'll win next season? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

What do you think we'll win next season? Empty What do you think we'll win next season?

Post by Onyx Fri 6 Jul - 19:58:01

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

What do you think we'll win next season? Empty Re: What do you think we'll win next season?

Post by Die Borussen Fri 6 Jul - 20:17:55

i wont even include la liga, im sure we will win it like i was this season which we even broke the record
i expect a similar outcome

we will win super cup and copa del rey and reach the CL final, i dont know if we will in it though
eco smile

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down