Lex
The Sanchez
buddytaller
Le Samourai
Die Borussen
10 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Euro u-19  final: Greece vs Spain - Page 5 Empty Re: Euro u-19 final: Greece vs Spain

Post by Le Samourai Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:28 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:Torres was my Player of the match and player of the tournament, though I think Jese will get both, deserved as well I guess.

From what I have seen I dont think jese deserves it, today he was as bad as Deulofeu while Torres did not put a foot wrong the entire game..

Jese scored 5 goals in 4 games though, they gave it to Alex over Morata last time so we'll see, but I think it will be Jese.

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Euro u-19  final: Greece vs Spain - Page 5 Empty Re: Euro u-19 final: Greece vs Spain

Post by Le Samourai Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:30 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:Torres is 16 lol.

so you think with time he might get bulkier??? because in a position of his he needs to be able to shield the ball with his body something he can't do atm

he would be great replacement for Mosquera in Castilla, what team does he play for???

Atletico so don't even go there Laughing

But yea, I think that's a minor problem , even if he doesn't get bulky his balance and body control will naturally improve.

Alex-Torres Shocked...chilling
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:31 pm

Pathetico B??? thats great lol

gtfo out Real Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:32 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:Torres was my Player of the match and player of the tournament, though I think Jese will get both, deserved as well I guess.

From what I have seen I dont think jese deserves it, today he was as bad as Deulofeu while Torres did not put a foot wrong the entire game..

he was very good today, basically along with Torres the only one who successfully attacked, but i do agree Torres deserves it overall
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:35 pm

Le Samourai wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

Jese scored 5 goals in 4 games though, they gave it to Alex over Morata last time so we'll see, but I think it will be Jese.

Yeah, they did the same with the u21 last year when they gave it to Adrian when I thout that Ander Herrera, Thiago and Martinez were all better than him. But I still dont think that he deserved it, as I wont think that Jese deserves it now.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:37 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

he was very good today, basically along with Torres the only one who successfully attacked, but i do agree Torres deserves it overall

No way was he one of the better players today, for starter Campana was better as was Grimaldo in attack where as he was basically a second Deulofeu in the 2nd half. Tried to dribble, he fails, he loses the ball or he does a backheel in a dangerous part of the pitch and loses the ball

Last edited by harhar11 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:37 pm

Jese was voted the best player of the tournament. Even if its debatable whether he deserved it, its still a great achievement

now he has to get enough rest before he joins the first team on their tour
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:44 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Nah, in the 2nd half he was basically a second Deulofeu. Tried to dribble, he fais, he loses the ball or he does a backheel in a dangerous part of the pitch and loses the ball. No way was he one of the better players today, for starter Campana was better as was Grimaldo in attack..

yeah, didn't think he dribbled that much tbh would have wanted him to because he is very skillful, nevertheless i think he got about 70% of Spains shots to his names, and i am not talking about long shots ala Ronaldo, very good shots that required great keeping by their goalie. His second half display was much more quieter than the first but he still created and wanted

Grimaldo was great,very assured at the back while creating 2v1 along with the winger, didn't think he did much besides that tho, well he couldn't even get the ball beyond the half way line because Deulofeu likes to cut in

Campana was good at retireving the ball but some of his passes you would have though he picked a random spot on the field even a couple of yards beside and passed it there blindly, didn't like him

Suso, Torres, Derik, Grimaldo, Ramalho, Jese were the only ones that stood out today the rest were either average or plain garbage aka Paco Alcacer
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:47 pm

good game!

the goal was expected, spain had plenty of chances the 2nd half

at least a madridista scored the goal jese :bow:

was really impressed by our keeper though, as a 2nd choice he is, he surprised me !

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:48 pm

Jese is a crack :bow:

I really hope he can be integrated effectively in the first team in a few seasons.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:01 pm

Jese to beast on our US tour :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:03 pm

Oh and we should go for that Torres kid. He is fcking legit :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:37 am

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5