ErPupone
RedOranje
Rossonero23
Nishankly
McLewis
49 posters

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

AS Roma Transfer Rumours pt. II - Page 34 Empty Re: AS Roma Transfer Rumours pt. II

Post by gb Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:09 am

De Sanctis should have a Lobont role next season and split time with Skorupski in Coppa matches. Next year will be a defining year for Skorupski IMO. He either has it or not and the likes of Cech, De Sanctis and Lobont along with the coaching staff will know whether or not he's got the ability to be a no1.

gb
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

AS Roma Transfer Rumours pt. II - Page 34 Empty Re: AS Roma Transfer Rumours pt. II

Post by Lupi Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:54 am

Very Happy sabatini would probably go for his love child Santon, I think he was injured though and haven't played for Newcastle this season. Darmian is another option but given to his role at Torino, i dont think we can afford him. there are contradicting rumors around cech one says we are close another we are no longer perusing him.
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:45 pm

Is jojo really available now with man city taking bony?, destro situation is not clear and I do not see anyway he can get into the team replacing Totti.In case JOJO available its clear what saba should do to me as we need a player to orchestrate attacks.
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:04 pm

I rather have Adriano from Shaktar than Jovetic. Or since we are not playing with a regular striker then could buy a AMF instead.

The most important thing is not to end up with some SErie A leftover junk - Pazzini, Quaqlierra, Giovinvo - useles medicore players.
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:03 am

didn't have a chance to watch any game from luiz adriano, i know about the impressive record but that's about it. Jojo is an AM/f but I realize his transfer isn't that likely to happen specially with all the rumors about FFP and loss or money, the same damn books.
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:51 pm

Jedvaj joins LEverkusen. Atleast we have Yanga and Astori... :facepalm: :facepalm:
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:28 am

mohamed salah
why do we need him? hmm
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:19 am

We don't. I think we're good in the areas he plays in.

Unless he's a good full-back, we shouldn't be doing this level of business with anyone this late in the transfer window.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:30 pm

If he can decide games by himself then yes.

I think this is the time for our management to make a decision - to buy somebody with quality and challenge for scudetto or try to stay in second place with this squad.
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:46 pm

That's the thing though....Salah isn't really a game-changer. He was really good at Basel before coming to Chelsea, but certainly not a game-changer for them like Shaqiri was a season or 2 before him.

I just think this is too much money for a player that neither side can guarantee will come into the squad and make them better than they already are.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:26 pm

hmm I recall an Arsenal fan telling me Gervinho's bad performances came after he participated in Afcon, as he lost his place in the team and could never gain that or recover his confidence, that's the only logic i think might be behind this
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:08 pm

McLewis wrote:That's the thing though....Salah isn't really a game-changer. He was really good at Basel before coming to Chelsea, but certainly not a game-changer for them like Shaqiri was a season or 2 before him.

I just think this is too much money for a player that neither side can guarantee will come into the squad and make them better than they already are.

He was actually a sub, a lot, for Basel.

He is all dribble and pace, no end product, passing ability or physicality. He is also purely a LW/RW so you'd be crazy to use him as a wingback.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:05 am

Same was said about Florenzi in some circles and now he's our emergency RB when Toro and Maicon are out Laughing
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:21 am

Maicon needs to leave.. hes defending is just awful. Shots go to the sky also..
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:43 pm

We still play better when Maicon plays honestly. I value his crossing and defending much more than his shooting. Head and shoulders the best RB we've had since Panucci.

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:46 pm

yes maicon is still class, he is not a 90min player anymore. His performance drops by 60min into the game
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:58 pm

From Gianluca Di Marzio's English site:

Luiz Adriano could be joining Roma over the next few hours. Shakhtar Representatives are heading to Rome at the moment and expected an answer by tomorrow in relation to the latest offer: 2 M € for the loan plus 8 M to make it permanent plus bonuses. An informal agreement Has Already Been Reached with Shakhtar coach Lucescu and with the Brazilian player. Should the transfer go through, Mattia Destro could be on His Way out of the club. Already struggling to gain a place in the starting 11 over Francesco Totti, the Italian forward intends to have a chat with Rudi Garcia , to understand what chances he would have to get in the line-up and to clarify what lies ahead. If a decision is taken to part ways, Roma would only do so on the basis of a permanent transfer (15-20 M € is the price tag) or of a loan with obligatory purchase. Otherwise the transfer would be put on hold until June. Milan are favorites to land Destro, but Inter and Tottenham are also in the race.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:06 pm

it would be a Great addition even though 2011 nightmare still hunting me

If i Take Rudi's Lille as blue print, Adriano can do what sow used to do pretty much. What destro failed to do
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:10 pm

looks like Adriano transfer in of as he wants to stay in shakhtar and we are looking to get Konoplyanka (any pronunciation tips?)
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:56 pm

destro is gone Mad Very Happy hello doumbia
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:32 pm

Looks like we just signed Nicolas Spolli from Catania.

Can you say Simone Loria 2.0? Laughing
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:30 pm

Atleast he is cheap. Though still no fullbacks were signed.. hopefully that means we will spend a little bit in that department during the summer. Same goes with GK.

Doumbia and Ibarbo will suit our style more than Destro. Though currently our style is sucking a-s-s
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:18 am

I think we'll certainly get a new keeper in the summer.

Doumbia has an excellent scoring record, but Ibarbo doesn't and is also injured as well. We typically don't have too much luck with players who start their Roma careers injured so that's worrying.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:19 am

Cech will more than likely be available in the summer.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:26 am

Yup, those links won't be going away and I have no problem with that.

I think he's probably the best candidate out there for us. Ticks every box in what we need in a keeper.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:38 am

Indeed. I am sure many Chelsea fans would find it ideal too, as the last thing we want is Cech going to another English team.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next