Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Busquets + 10 Empty Busquets + 10

Post by Khaled Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:50 am

Oier
Montoya Bartra Fontas Grimaldo
JDS Busquets Thiago
Deulofeu Rafinha Tello

Busquets + 10 Vs Real Madrid in the Spanish Super Cup!!!

------------------------

I think Barcelona should play with the B-team in the Super Cup matches next month...
Mourinho is getting away without punishment every time!!!! Barca should do something about it...
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Busquets + 10 Empty Re: Busquets + 10

Post by The Sanchez Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:09 am

Heard about this news! I wish it happened. Maybe, Pinto in goals though maybe not...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:35 am

I think it would be disrespectful to the prize. No thanks.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:14 am

Epic punishment... giving them a trophy. No thanks... lets just beat them instead.

And why would we play Busquets if we did do this?
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:52 am

Idiotic thread. Delete it. La Masia scrubs from B-team would get embarassed just like in Sevilla game in SSC two years ago (first leg, some scrubs, Gomez, Bartra, dos Santos, Mino etc. 1-3 and there was Messi, Ibra, Alves, but they couldn't save a team with so many scrubs). First team will play Supercopa, not your Fontas and Bartras.
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:40 am

matpol wrote:Idiotic thread. Delete it. La Masia scrubs from B-team would get embarassed just like in Sevilla game in SSC two years ago (first leg, some scrubs, Gomez, Bartra, dos Santos, Mino etc. 1-3 and there was Messi, Ibra, Alves, but they couldn't save a team with so many scrubs). First team will play Supercopa, not your Fontas and Bartras.

Perhaps you don't get the point... There are rumours Barca will boycott the game by playing only reserves in a protest against Mourinho having his ban lifted. Khaled isn't just saying we should play them for no reason.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:01 am

Wish we could and beat them respectively... Laughing
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:20 am

BarcaKizz wrote:
matpol wrote:Idiotic thread. Delete it. La Masia scrubs from B-team would get embarassed just like in Sevilla game in SSC two years ago (first leg, some scrubs, Gomez, Bartra, dos Santos, Mino etc. 1-3 and there was Messi, Ibra, Alves, but they couldn't save a team with so many scrubs). First team will play Supercopa, not your Fontas and Bartras.

Perhaps you don't get the point... There are rumours Barca will boycott the game by playing only reserves in a protest against Mourinho having his ban lifted. Khaled isn't just saying we should play them for no reason.

I get a point. Some penas want to protest about lifiting Mou ban with playing B-team in the SSC. Club won't consider it, because it's giving away a trophy, and with a scrub team Barca would get embarassed in both legs and those games are counted as official. Trophy is a trophy. First team will play SSC.

I hope Muniesa will be sold for money not sent loan. Sell Scrubtas also ASAP. Who wants Scrubtas aka Fontas? I hope he won't stay for another season he is not good enough for Barca. Let's hope that the fact that he is Catalan won't save him from being sold.
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:26 am

matpol wrote:
BarcaKizz wrote:

I get a point. Some penas want to protest about lifiting Mou ban with playing B-team in the SSC. Club won't consider it, because it's giving away a trophy, and with a scrub team Barca would get embarassed in both legs and those games are counted as official. Trophy is a trophy. First team will play SSC.

I hope Muniesa will be sold for money not sent loan. Sell Scrubtas also ASAP. Who wants Scrubtas aka Fontas? I hope he won't stay for another season he is not good enough for Barca. Let's hope that the fact that he is Catalan won't save him from being sold.

We are getting into the transfer rumours thread here though I feel Muniesa selling with a buyback clause would be a good deal for us. Fontas? Betis are interested in him though no contact. We won't let him go though... so no contact, then he will stay IMO
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:12 pm

Smile

I can't find words to describe the amount of non-sense in this post...

1- You didn't get the point of the thread, so stop with your non-sense posts!
2- Hating La Masia players won't help... You will be proven wrong soon...
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:25 pm

Sometimes I wonder, is matpol really a Barca fan?

I am pretty critical of things we do myself, one of the more critical guys I feel...but this dude has no sense.

Anyway, I dont care about the title and I dont care if its deemed "disrespectful", to me its a worthless title anyway.

I think we should do it, just to be spiteful.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:01 pm

I'm, but I don't hype La Masia youngsters like press, and don't believe in most of them. Bojan, GdS, Assulin etc, every kid hyped up but they usually don't make it there. Our transfers were joke in the past and I have a reason to be critical. If you think that everyone should be happy that we bought 29 years old Villa past his prime or Alexis 'Backpass' Sanchez, than we should give a Bartra, Fontas and the rest of youngsters a chance instead of buying proper defender, then sorry for you but not everyone will believe in Sport and MD propaganda.

I don't care how many La Masia players play in Barca, for me it's not important. I want Barca to have the best players in the squad, not 'loyal, Catalan youngsters'. Some guys have obsession with La Masia players, want to promote all of them (hi khaled), but I don't buy it. Sport and MD will in the season post articles that Tito can use 11 full of La Masia players and get excited but for me it's not important. I don't feel emotional bond with these youngsters, that's all.

P.S I started watching Barca when there was a Dutch colony there. De Boer, Reiziger, Cocu, Kluivert, many Dutch players. Rivaldo in the team back there, I enjoyed that times and didn't think 'yeah, why are there so little La Masia players in the squad'.

Let's hope that Bartra, Fontas, Tello and Cuenca won't have to play in big matches in upcoming season or Barcelona won't win anything with those kids playing big minutes. Don't hype those kids, let them develop, see who is good enough and keep him, not good enough then sell, not keep and keep and give another chance. Hopefully one of Deulofeu/Dongou/Rafinha will be a star, not just squad player.
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:13 pm

I dont hype them either, but you are far too negative. You arent even willing to give dudes a chance to fail.

Your crying about Villa, newflash, if we didnt have him we very well might not have won the CL and La Liga in his first season with us. Who cares how old he is, he has already proven himself to be a useful addition.

Your also crying about Alexis, he has played 30 games and isnt 25 years old lol

Give people a chance and stop being so narrow sighted.

Its not important how many La Masia players play for Barca to me either, but it is important they are given the chance if they have have proven themselves to have the quality.

Do you coach them? Do you train with them? Heck, do you even watch Barca B? I ask because, people at the club know far more than we do about how ready they are for a chance.

Nobody ever said play the kids if they crap or not.

You want to dismiss them without even a trail run.

I am sure if someone with your mindset was in charge, someone like Iniesta would have never made it, Busquets would have never made it, Pedro would have never made it.

Just wait and see and stop being so short sighted.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:02 pm

The Franchise wrote:I think we should do it, just to be spiteful.
But then all we achieve is to look petty to everyone. Not to mention hypocritical, why weren't we complaining like we are now about Mou's actions after the incident (not that we didn't, but we never suggested to throw away a game)? Why did we have to wait until Tito became the coach to suddenly be outraged again? Not to mention, Tito slapped Mou back, he got his revenge and he doesn't have a moral highground.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:22 pm

The question is would the fans even come to watch barca games when they side a B team. A bit disrespectful to both sides imo.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:27 pm

I'm not sure how you see that as a punishment for Madrid when they thrash your B team. Cause they will really thrash them.

Beat them if you can. That's the best punishment for injustice.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin245 Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:52 am

It seems like a good idea . . . From a fan's point of view. But really, would the Barcelona's board of directors even think about it? No.

Either way there is no pleasure like beating Real Madrid and watching them cry about it.

Kevin245
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:59 am

Of course it won't happen though I would love to see how our B players do well against Madrid.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:22 pm

Who said anything about punishing Madrid? We dont have that power. Beating them doesnt do anything.

This is about the RFRE and ruining what is their event.

Nameless has my thoughts exactly. Will become come to watch the B team vs Madrid A? Will people even watch on TV without stars like Messi playing? Much less so would be my guess and thats what it is all about in my way of thinking.

BC, I dont understand your point. We havent waited for Tito to become coach for us to be outraged. If Pep was the coach I would say and think the same.

Mourinho/Madrid are getting away with it because the people in charge dont have the guts to do anything about it, so screw them and screw their game.

Looking petty to people and the moral high ground mean little to me at this point. How many times do you want to be slapped in the face and turn the other cheek?

Wasnt the ref decisions last year enough? Now we have to watch their staff get let off punishment for no reason in particular.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:46 am

I am outraged that Tito's ban was lifted. He almost gave Jose a concussion. Such thug actions have no place in the game. Barca getting away with these actions is not new *sob*sob*

Anyway you rest your youth players for your game withCastilla anyway Very Happy :I'munoriginal:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:14 am

Zealous wrote:I am outraged that Tito's ban was lifted. He almost gave Jose a concussion. Such thug actions have no place in the game. Barca getting away with these actions is not new *sob*sob*

Anyway you rest your youth players for your game withCastilla anyway Very Happy :I'munoriginal:

My ass... :coffee: Your exaggeration is not appreciated... :coffee: Mourinho getting concussed by a little push... :facepalm: My ass... :coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lizard King Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:44 pm

That's pretty funny Zealot. You know what else is funny ? Your opinion on who's gna win the Balon D'or Smile What's life without a little comedy eh Very Happy

The Lizard King
The Lizard King
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:53 pm

The Franchise wrote:BC, I dont understand your point. We havent waited for Tito to become coach for us to be outraged. If Pep was the coach I would say and think the same.
Yes we have. The issue was there when it happened. Then it disappeared. And mysteriously after Tito became coach everyone started caring again. It almost seems scripted.

Tito today admitted he just wished the issue would go away. He doesn't seem angry about it, but guilty and apprehensive of his actions. He will not throw out the game.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:35 pm

I dont see that at all.

I see it becomming an issue again, only because Mou's ban has been lifted. Its nothing to do with who is coach.

I know very well Tito has no intrest in throwing the game, it would be wrong for him to think like that as coach, especially on the first day of his job.

However, as a fan, I dont have to think like that. As a fan, im a little annoyed by the continous favouritism.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:59 pm

Lol LK you can have your fun till the promised day arrives. No skin off my back Very Happy
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next