BarcaKizz
Donuts
FennecFox7
neuro11
The Sanchez
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Preseason Friendly: Hamburg SVvs FC Barcelona  - Page 2 Empty Re: Preseason Friendly: Hamburg SVvs FC Barcelona

Post by danyjr Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:12 pm

Looks like Muniesa has torn cruciate ligament. I forsee a lengthy injury for the boy.

danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Preseason Friendly: Hamburg SVvs FC Barcelona  - Page 2 Empty Re: Preseason Friendly: Hamburg SVvs FC Barcelona

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:21 pm

Saw the highlights, afellay helped in the first goal and the second banana Chaka

He's so fast :bow:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:48 pm

First game so I didn't expect much though the passing was so lazy and not direct. There was no final ball. Barta was out of positioned in the first half then improved in the second... Afellay was superb... Rafinha was brilliant coming on and Planas did better than Adriano... First game, so it was good to win though there is stuff to improve on definately.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:21 pm

Full Match Highlights:

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:51 am

I managed to miss the first 14m of the game though from I saw, I was disappionted and after watching the highlights (cheers LMG), I deserve to. Yes, it was the first game of the season with a different coach though I was expecting a performance. The passing was lazy and the final wasn't there. Barta was out of positioned on too many occasions and could have easily costed us the game. Adriano had a bad game. Too many miss passes, didn't look comfortable off and on the ball, confused... Sanchez didn't have a great time. We need to do better and I know we will! Visca el Barca!
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Madvillain Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:18 am

Anims Muniesa. Sad
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:10 pm

Muniesa is Out for 6 months!!!!!! FUKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:06 pm

i only watched the game partially.
some things i want to say:
alves was a beast, muniesa is really unlucky - last year he got a serious injury in friendlies too IIRC, affelay should not be sold but utilised properly, deulofeu can be proved to be our next big thing and finally i am not really impressed with jds or sergi roberto
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:12 am

Billy. Yes, I wasn't either and Im surprised that Roberto didn't get replaced after half time... As I said, this was our first game under Tito. There is definate improvement. JDS is our man for the replacement of Busquests, I know it and well it will take some time for him to master the position. Its best if we can use him as much as possible at DM for him to get use to it.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2