S32TABLANCA
Onyx
halamadrid2
39 posters

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down

The Cantera thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Cantera thread

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:01 pm

Jose doesn't exactly need to bother with Jese anyway. Not when our front four is stacked as it is and not when Jese thinks he has any right to complain in an interview. Morata had to wait longer than Jese and he didn't complain at all and now he is slowly being used more and more and I think he'll eventually be a great squad player for us, maybe even more.

LOL Toril being Jose's enemy Laughing Toril is a nobody and he isn't even doing a good job with Castilla atm. He is not using Real Madrid C players and he isn't making use of the younger guys. If you are going to criticize Mou then Toril is in my opinion much worse at being stubborn.

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:19 pm

I know Jose doesn't need to bother because he never does anyways. This is one of the reason why we have sold so many of our youngest because we seemingly are always stacked no matter what season we are in. The season when Morata was promoted he wasn't even our fifth best player. he was playing as a winger because Joselu was a better scorer than him and even then it was sort of a rotation role with Denis. Jese was a regular and was never substituted out when we needed to win Morata was on the other hand. on what basis Morata was promoted I will never know unless it was pre planned that one of Benz/Higgy would leave and he would be back up

At that time when Mou was asked he said Jese wasn't promoted because he wasn't playing in a position he would fit in at the first team. This season Jese has played everywhere from a LW to CF. Whenever Morata plays for the first team he plays as a winger but plays as a striker for Castilla. I don't know how clearer it can be that Mou doesn't give two flying bananas about these kids. And if it were up to him would stack up his team with 35 year olds

Lol at the Morata being used more. he has played what 3 times this season in all competitions. he had the same amount last year iirc

Toril might be a nobody for someone who only watches first team football he is not when it comes to youth tho. He won the best coach award in all 7 groups last season and won us the trophy for the first time in how long. He is trying to mix experience with youth which is why he has 4 guys who have played in the top division before alongside the inexperienced crop. The only players in the C team who can start for Castilla are Llorente, Derik, Noblejas and Ruben. but if Toril took all of those were would that leave the C team?? lets not forget most of the C teamers are between 19 and 23 year old themselves so they are hardly younger than our current players. Players like Raul de thomas and Benavente don't even start for the C team atm how can they just make the jump to Castilla like that scratch the fact Jese did it tells volumes of his talent

The only thing I hate about Toril is that he sticks to the same formation that has started to become too predictable and continues to play Borja who he praised in his recent press conference :brickwall: -.-
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:12 pm

As talented as Jese is, and as much as i want to see him around in the first team, he needs a shot of humility because even if he is promoted, he won play that many games unless he proves to be a real crack. We all know Jese is good enough, but his attitude isnt helping him and frankly, if i was a manager, after seeing that interview, i would scrap him of my plans to teach him a lesson. He needs to shut up, and work like Morata did, and got rewarded with a clasico. Everyone has told him to keep his attitude in check but he is not listening. He needs to improve that aspect because it's just as important as the rest.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Chimaera1995 Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:55 pm

Benavente got called up for the first team of Peru who are playing a friendly against Mexico on the 17th of April. But they need permission of Real Madrid because it's not a match of the FIFA calender or something like that. I hope Real Madrid give him permission.

The Juvenil A team already clinched the title in their group and I think it's a great experience for him. He's to good for Juvenil A imo, 18 goals and 18 assists this season in the Juvenil A team. Kid got huge potential. One of the biggest talents in La Fabrica IMO.

http://www.defensacentral.com/la_fabrica/84661-peru-pide-cristian-benavente-cesion-partido-amistoso-peru-mexico-17-de-abril-en-lima/
Chimaera1995
Chimaera1995
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:34 pm

Castilla play tonight and we have only called up five defenders Proud 2 of whom are from the C team Derik and Llorente. No Nacho or Morata which means they both might play vs Bilbao. No Benavente either -.- eventhough Juvenil A have already won their league, he might play tomorrow for the C team tho
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:51 pm

Is this Benavente kid really good ? Better than Enzo ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:20 pm

likeastar wrote:Is this Benavente kid really good ? Better than Enzo ?

Enzo is good but still young so we have no idea how good he's going to be yet.

Benavente is legit though.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chimaera1995 Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:17 pm

likeastar wrote:Is this Benavente kid really good ? Better than Enzo ?

Ye, he's really good. Technically excellent, great dribble, superb vision, great free-kick taker and ability to score goals. He also was part of Peru U20 who participated in the Sudamericano U20 tournament in Argentina couple of months ago. He was the best player of Peru imo.

All his touches in the games against Uruguay U20 and Venzelua U20:

I have no idea why he's playing with the Juvenil A this season because he's far to good for it. 18 goals and 18 assists this season. He could easily be a starter at Castilla on the attacking midfielder position. He definitely has the potential to reach the first team.

No idea if he's better than Enzo as I never seen a full match of Enzo. But from what I have read Enzo is never gonna be like his father or something like that. He's above average but that's it. Just what I read not know if it's true.
Chimaera1995
Chimaera1995
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:35 pm

Castilla actually won an away game Shocked
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:33 am

Enzo has a great mentality and definitely has above average skill. He still young though so we really can't expect too much of him just yet. I would wait and see how he does at youth level with Spain/France (which ever he chooses) that way we can get an idea how good he is compared to kids in his age group.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:38 am

halamadrid2 wrote:Castilla actually won an away game Shocked

Huge win for the boys. They did much better defensively than usual.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:31 am

Yh it has become decent but it was still shaky against Huelva, they looked more likely to score before our goal and they were playing with 10 men. I am still not convinced with continuing with Casado in the two games he was benched we literally only allowed 2 shots on target in total, the guy jeopardises our backline

The C team play today at 11 GMT and I am interested to see whether Derik starts seeing as he play the full game vs Huelva and Llorente as well but he was on the bench so its probably easier for him to play
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Chimaera1995 Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:55 pm

Yesterday Benavente made his debut in the national team of Peru. He played the second half in a friendly against Mexico. Couldn't watch the game myself because the match started at 6 am in my country. But from match reports that I read he was great. I really hope he will a be a starter at Castilla next season. One of the biggest prospects in our youth academy.

Highlights of the match. Plays of Benavente ; 2:13, 2:25, 2:41, 6:02.

And it seems that Jesé is on his way to Leverkusen. Though I'm purely speculating. Schürrle to Chelsea is almost a done deal. And last couple of days I have read alot that Leverkusen want Jesé if Schürrle leaves. It would be a good club for Jesé. One of the top German teams, they probably play CL next season and it turned out great with Carvajal.
Chimaera1995
Chimaera1995
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:18 pm

Great to see Benavente play at International level! He has a future here for sure imo.

Also I hope the Jese rumours are true. Him playing in Germany and enjoying football will do wonders for his confidence and help him create a spot for himself in the team.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat May 04, 2013 12:27 pm

Real Madrid Castilla play tomorrow against Real Murcia at home which will be Torils 100th match in charge

They are 11th atm just 6 points from 7th and 8 points clear of the bottom three. Where are all those who wanted him gone hmm Jese has scored 20 goals and is the joint top scorer, also Castilla as a team have scored the most goals in the segunda Proud

Alex is also back being a regular banana I predict them finishing about 8th this season. Next season should be higher because they will have gotten used to the league and there will be no problems promoting C players instead of loaning/buying

I also expect a mass clear out. Juanfran, Casado, Ivan, Mateos, Mosquera will all leave I think. Derik will hopefully become a regular and Llorente and Benavente promoted

The C team are doing great in that third division. They currently sit 5th 2 points of 4th and in catching distance of second. Our future is bright if our coaches are willing to bat an eye lid towards these kids for once

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Sun May 05, 2013 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat May 04, 2013 1:55 pm

Thanks for the update hala Smile
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sat May 04, 2013 2:08 pm

yep, thanks hala, though castilla was still in 14/15th position.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 05, 2013 6:02 pm

Real Madrid C drew away to Marino but they still sit 5th and two points off Caudal Deportivo who have a game in hand

Castilla won 2-0 against Murcia. Morata with an unintentional assist Proud the only negative from the game was Jese walking off with a slight injury. BTW I can't believe Alex was actually benched before what a player, marshaled the midfield like a boss. Casemiro can go back to where he came from

Towards the end we were playing 4-4-1-1 hmm I think thats probably the formation we should use, anything to avoid Borja really lol
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun May 05, 2013 6:54 pm

Was really happy to see Alex playing again. His ostracism made no sense to me.

Great win for Castilla and we're now 4 points below Barca B. I really hope we overtake them, it would be hilarious eco smile
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 05, 2013 6:58 pm

we are 10th now and if hopefully we can win against Santander next week we will make a strong step into finishing in the top 8 thats great for our first season considering everything

Barca B are really stagnating following their run of good form. I wouldn't be surprised if we surpassed them
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 06, 2013 2:18 pm

With Jese's goal against Murcia he has equalled Butreganos record of 21 goals in Segunda for Real Madrid Castilla :bow: There is a possibility he will create a healthy distance between himself and Butragueño with 5 games left to play Proud
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Chimaera1995 Mon May 06, 2013 10:43 pm

Juvenil A got thrashed by Celta's Juvenil A in the Copa Campeones with 4-1. I knew it would be tough but they were so much better. Santi Mina was just raping our defense.

4- Celta de Vigo: Yago; Pablo Pérez, Samuel Araujo (Oki, 90'), David Costas, David Goldar; Álvaro Casas, Fernán Ferreiroa (Miguel, 81'); Borja Fernández; Thaylor Lubanzadio (Berto, 57'); Yelco (Jordan, 69') y Santiago Mina (José Varela, 87').

1- Juvenil A: Alfonso; Arroyo (Fran Pastor, 51'), Jaime, Iván Sáez, Castellano, Lucas (Legaz, 39'); Melero, Medrán, Cristian Benavente (Sergio Jerez, 63'); Lozano (Cristian Artiles, 39') y Rául de Tomás.

Goles:
1-0 (min. 3): Mina.
2-0 (min. 14): Mina.
3-0 (min. 35): Pablo Pérez.
3-1 (min. 42): Raúl de Tomás (p).
4-1 (min. 50): Fernán.

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/es/ActualidadCantera1213/1330146931010/noticia/Cronica/4-1:_El_Juvenil_A_cae_ante_el_Celta_en_los_cuartos_de_final.htm
Chimaera1995
Chimaera1995
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 07, 2013 8:52 am

Raul de Thomas just came back from a long term injury as well. Better luck next time
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue May 07, 2013 1:12 pm

Shame since the Juvenil's were doing a good job this year. Guess Celta have some talent on their hands.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chimaera1995 Wed May 08, 2013 4:27 pm

Made a video about Benavente.

Chimaera1995
Chimaera1995
Prospect