Swanhends
dmize
Le Samourai
The Franchise
Blue Barrett
25 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 3 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by Freeza Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:59 am

we're getting slaughtered by GSW, really like Thompson and Barnes though :bow:

Odom-Johnson looks like Kanye West on roids

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 3 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by tonger Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:26 am

i just heard nuggets are giving mcgee 5 yr 50million... are they crazy
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:48 am

Haha we're rolling..............I'm in love without three picks this draft. Barnes, Ezeli and Draymond are great players....and Klay is a future all-star.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:54 am

tonger wrote:i just heard nuggets are giving mcgee 5 yr 50million... are they crazy

Seems about right to me. Personally I'd thought he might have even gotten more than 10m/season.

For reference, DeAndre Jordan got 10m, Nene is making 13m, Asik got an offer of 8m.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:01 am

tonger wrote:i just heard nuggets are giving mcgee 5 yr 50million... are they crazy

Meh.. Tons of players in the NBA are over-paid
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:10 am

Too bad he's getting paid.

Has great potential.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:54 pm

Le Samourai wrote:

I change my mind about this guy, best PG in the league in 3-5 years :coffee:

You just talked yourself and the Cavs into 50 loool

Love it.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:57 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Scola is 30 million over the next 3 years and is 32.

We disagree there Smith to me for all that he does so many things and has improved his offence so much I wouldn't be completely opposed to the idea of giving him a max or at least 15 million knowing that getting him would keep Dwight Howard.

Why I say Max is because I think other teams will offer him that money just to try to get Howard there.

So? At 35 his game wont change, he isnt fast or athletic now. His game is based on brain and skills, which will only be stronger at that age. He will be more or less the same player.

All this "sheeding contracts" is a nonesense. What use is it getting a Howard when he got noone to play with? lol

And yes, we completely disagree about Smith.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:00 pm

I wouldnt want my team giving McGee that much, but it is about right considering his age, size and potential. He is a moron, so again, I wouldnt want him, but yeah.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:20 pm

Well you can't have it either or.

Amnestying Scola maybe isn't the way to go because you can probably get back something for him, But I think your GM is basically all in at this point in that either you build a super team , or you tank and go the OKC route.

In the First scenario , Scola doesn't really have a place because you are going to try to get Josh Smith because he's one guy who can keep Howard there and in the 2nd scenario he doesn't really have a place either.

At least that's what I would assume.

Would you give Iguodala 15 million?

Anyways.....

David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt

Lin will get $5M in year one, $5.225M in year two and $14.898M in year three. Rockets hoped that will discourage NY, but Knicks will match.

I lol'd.

Last edited by Le Samourai on Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:06 pm

You can build through the draft or combine a super team while holding on to the only useful player on the roster.

Anyway.

I dont think I would give Iggy that, no. He might be worth it on the right team, but only if you have the right things in place.

Iggy, like Smith is more of a 3rd option offensively and to me you only commit that kind of money if you have the other 2 in place first.

Both of them would desperately need a point guard to get them good shots. When tasked with creating their own looks, they struggle more and arent as efficent.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:19 pm

I saw Sessions is on the Bobcats now via S&T. Good pickup for them, but couldn't he have went somewhere like Dallas where he would start?

Also MKG looked really good for the Bobcats in their game last night(obv it's SL but a good sign)
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:25 pm

What did we get for Sessions? Are you sure it's a S&T?....I don't see why the Bobcats would gibe up anything.

He will probably start.

He's just looking to get paid, Nice player, I hoped he wouldve stayed but whatever.

Last edited by Le Samourai on Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:30 pm

My bad, it didn't end up being a S&T it was talked about, but he signed outright.

And Sessions won't be starting. I really really doubt they'll bring Walker off the bench. Especially considering one of the main reasons Dunlap was hired was because he supposedly had a plan for Walker and wanted to build the offense around him.

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1195407 agree with most of what's said there
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:20 pm

What the hell is wrong with Klay Thompson... that shooting ability...
That GSW team can on their day could blowout any team
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:53 pm

Curry and Klay will light it up this year Very Happy I've never been more excited for a season to start for us. Barnes will need a year or two to get used to the NBA game then we'll have a beast core cheers
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:25 am

i ahve been wanting curry to have a great season for... 3 years now.... please finally the player that curry is destined to become! COME NOW!
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:02 am

Damn Kyrie was playing SL. Who TF knows why, and he gets hurt. Fractured hand 6-8 weeks0

Edit: just read he pulled an Amare, and punched a wall
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:42 am

He'll be back before the season starts.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:04 am

Lin is off to Houston apparently. Knicks signed Kurt Thomas ( :facepalm: and Felton in a trade with the Blazers.

We have 3 40 year olds on our team now Laughing

Dwight and Lin :bow:

Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:40 pm

@alanhahn “@rodboone: Melo on Knicks/Lin: "It's not up to me. It's up to the organization to say that they want to match that ridiculous contract."”

From a strictly basketball standpoint, they should let him walk. However, he made the NBA something like 600mil in a few months, whats 30mil compared?

And I think Jeremy Lin would struggle tremendously in a Dwight Howard oriented offense.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:48 pm

*dead* @ Keystone though
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:02 pm

Jeremy Lamb is gunna be such a good player in this league. 26 points last night, his game is just made for the NBA.

Scoring leader in the Vegas league so far. And he's doing it efficiently, 54% shooting.

I also think the Rockets might have been showcasing him for Orlando, he played 30 something minutes.

Last edited by dmize on Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:03 pm

^lol. Keystone is for the financially responsible :coffee:

Spent the last couple of days watching a whole set of Nash Videos

This Dude's channel is amazing.

Nash is so patient, just looks like he's in slow motion .
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:46 am

Dion Waiters..terrible decision making , just terrible.

Kemba..I don't think he made a shot all night, brick after brick after brick.

Zeller looked decent

Waiting for Lilard rivers,.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:05 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Dion Waiters..terrible decision making , just terrible.

Kemba..I don't think he made a shot all night, brick after brick after brick.

Yeah Kemba couldn't hit sh1t on the night. Still hit the game-winner though.

Waiters has been unimpressive so far. As a UConn fan that watched him 5+ times last year, I was never sold on him. I think teams in the draft heard the Dwyane Wade(ridiculous comparison btw) comparisons, overreacted and reached.

I only watched his first game but Terrence Ross looked good.

Damian Lillard looks like he could be a beast, while Rivers looked awful

also,

He's further along offensively than I thought he'd be tbh(once just SL but nice signs), showed great touch around the basket, good IQ, great defense. And hopefully he put the motor issues to rest, he ran the floor hard all game, played great defense, etc. People see a 6 foot 11 guy that athletic, who's not dominating in college, and they start saying he doesn't love the game. Scouts said the same about D12 before the draft.

He still should be going up stronger and looking to dunk any time he gets near the basket. Also needs to work on boxing out consistently. Both fixable with practice and experience. And obviously free throws.

dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next