Swanhends
dmize
Le Samourai
The Franchise
Blue Barrett
25 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 23 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by Freeza Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:09 am

dmize wrote:
Freeza wrote:Brian Scalabrine on commentary at the Boston Milwaukee game Very Happy lol, gotta make it permanent

EDIT: Boston looks horrible at the moment 22 points 5 minutes into the second quarter

For what network? On CSNNE I only heard Gorman and Heinsohn? Then again I switched it when they fell behind by 16 to the effin BUcks at home.

I'm switching between Portland-OKC and Pacers-Bobcats. Bobcats are actually leading, Shocked .

Also there's a free League Pass preview until the 6th.
Don't really know which network, i have bought league pass so I am watching it on there, he seemed like he had some knowledge, and he is really funny

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 23 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by dmize Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:17 am

Freeza wrote:
dmize wrote:
Freeza wrote:Brian Scalabrine on commentary at the Boston Milwaukee game Very Happy lol, gotta make it permanent

EDIT: Boston looks horrible at the moment 22 points 5 minutes into the second quarter

For what network? On CSNNE I only heard Gorman and Heinsohn? Then again I switched it when they fell behind by 16 to the effin BUcks at home.

I'm switching between Portland-OKC and Pacers-Bobcats. Bobcats are actually leading, Shocked .

Also there's a free League Pass preview until the 6th.
Don't really know which network, i have bought league pass so I am watching it on there, he seemed like he had some knowledge, and he is really funny

http://www.boston.com/sports/touching_all_the_bases/2012/09/scalabrine_to_join_csnne_celti.html

Yeah I guess he joined CSNNE, hopefully he does some away games when Tommys off.

dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:32 am

Bobcats 1-0
Lakers 0-2

wtfs going on

Kemba went for 30
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:58 am

Harden just dropped 42 on 14-19.

No
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:27 am

Le Samourai wrote:Harden just dropped 42 on 14-19.

No

45 actually. He's started the season on fire. So far it looks like a good move. I will say the Hawks don't have anyone that can guard him though. I didn't see the game but I imagine he was guarded by one of Stevenson, Korver, Devin Harris? None of them can even come close to being able to guard Harden.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:34 am

The Garden is cheering everything Rasheed Wallace does :bow: :bow: Good to see him back.

Knicks beat the HEAT.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:10 am

OMG Brandon Rush awful injury No He was playing so well Sad That looked so painful
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:13 am

oh wow Ezeli gets poked in the eye ad get his eye scratched so he's out too. our players are falling like flies in the first quarter Sad
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:23 am

Is there video of the Rush injury, sounds like he's going to be out for a while.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:42 am

dmize wrote:Is there video of the Rush injury, sounds like he's going to be out for a while.

Not right now, maybe at halftime. It looked awful on the replays.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:18 am

Best case scenario is a dislocated knee but it looks worse. Shame, him and Landry are GS' best players off the bench. Jefferson is washed up.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:19 am

Sad, that injury ruined the game for me. Steph came balling today 26pt 7 assists. But Memphis are a better team and they showed today.

Lakers go 0-3 Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:00 am

Love Houston's backcourt. Both can get to the rim with ridiculous ease.

Only problem is while Harden is an elite finisher, Lin's still yet to find his shot.

Going to be scary to face if he eventually does.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:20 pm

Disgraceful performance from the Heat.. Lazy defending, no intensity.. Hope they bounce back tonight

Btw those League Pass blackouts :facepalm:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:02 am

Ray Ray with the game winning 4 point point play, what a boss

I think he had more open 3's tonight than half of last year in Boston.

dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:28 am

YEEEES CURRY :bow:

Takes a charge with 7.6 remaining from Chris Paul, who thought he tied the game. Laughing

And then goes and scores his two free throws :bow:

2-1 baby
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:29 am

Also Brandon Rush is out for the season. I feel so bad for the guy Sad

And Klay Thompson got injured today and did not return. hopefully it's nothing serious. Our players dropping like flies ffs.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:56 am

Ray left celtics :[
me sad T_T
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:35 pm

So much epicness! http://vimeo.com/52626502 :bow:

So glad Miami's got a good team to cheer for these days.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:20 am

" The NBA season is nearly a week old, and Kenyon Martin doesn't know why he still can't find a job in the league. He helped the Los Angeles Clippers during their playoff run last season. His knee issues of the past no longer seem to trouble him. And he's even willing to take a contract for the league minimum.

Kenyon Martin played in 42 games for the Clippers last season. (Getty Images)So why hasn't any team called wanting to sign him?

"There is a notion about me that is not accurate at all – I don't know who started it or where it came from – that people can't control me," Martin told Yahoo! Sports. "I don't understand. Have I had my issues like a lot of other people? Yeah. But I'm getting back that people think they can't control me, that if I don't play I'm going to explode, or I can turn a locker room.

"In 12 years there was not one day where I told one guy to dislike anybody. If you ask guys who I've played with that know me, they know what it is and know I'm about winning basketball games and competing."

Martin came off the bench to average 5.2 points, 4.3 rebounds and 22.2 minutes in 42 games with the Clippers while backing up Blake Griffin last season. The Clippers didn't attempt to re-sign Martin in the offseason. The New York Knicks, Los Angeles Lakers, Dallas Mavericks, Brooklyn Nets, Atlanta Hawks and San Antonio Spurs expressed interest at the start of free agency, sources said, but no NBA team has offered a contract – even a non-guaranteed deal – to Martin.

Martin, 34, had hoped to sign with a title contender. Now, he'll be open to joining any NBA team.

"If someone calls me tomorrow, I don't care who it is, whether it's losing or winning at this point," Martin said. "If someone calls me tomorrow and wants me to come in, I'm going. Guys are going down and [teams] are like, 'Well, we are going to stick with what we got.' I'm like, 'Really?' I started questioning myself, 'Am I that bad of a guy?' "

Martin wonders if his reputation as an emotional player who has been known to speak his mind is being held against him.

"Am I emotional? Yeah, but that's what made me who I am," Martin said. "Is that too much or did I not do enough? Do I have my flaws? Yes. But have I done things the right way on and off the court? Yeah."

Portland Trail Blazers general manager Neil Olshey was the Clippers GM last season when he signed Martin. He thinks Martin's intense side can be "misperceived."

"He demands excellence from everyone around him," Olshey said. "He expects coaches to be prepared. He expects his teammates to compete at the same high level that he does. The one thing about Kenyon, if guys are not performing and are not as intense or focused on playing winning basketball, he's not reluctant to let them know about it. And I think that can be misperceived at times." "

More: http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--kenyon-martin-upset-he-can-t-get-nba-job-04311709.html

If he's willing to take the vet min like he's saying now, there's plenty of teams that could use him.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:57 am

Brandon Knight has been thoroughly underwhelming this season. When Will Bynum looks like a better PG than you, it's not good.

Pistons are terrible but McGee and Drummond going at each other has been fun to watch. Both have a couple of nice alley oops on each other so far, Drummond also hit a 3 lol.

I used to think Lawrence Frank was a decent coach but he's pretty bad. Prefers to play the garbage Jason Maxiell and gives Drummond about 10-12 min a game. They're not going to be good anytime soon anyway, play the young guys...
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:09 am

It's just the Raps but OKC's defense has been smothering them. Ibakas been great and Thabeet actually looking servicable for OKC so far...

And I gotta agree with C-Webb, Lamb needs more minutes. Dude has played less than 1 min so far this season, drilled the only 3 he took and was immediately subbed out and hasn't been seen since. Laughing Neutral

edit: make that 6 points in 2 minutes now :coffee:
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:52 am

Teams are retarded for not taking Martin, seriously retarded.

Literally every team minus the Heat, Lakers, Jazz, Knicks, OKC, maybe the Bulls and the Grizz and I guess those looking to rebuild have no reason whatsoever not to sign him.

He would help teams like the Nets, Hawks, Sixers, Pacers, Rockets, maybe the C's (depends on that Sullinger kid), Clippers, TWolves, maybe Dallas, even now, after they build the rosters for the season.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:02 pm

I always felt Thabeet has the talent to be at least a back up big man in the league.

We had him at the Rockets and while he has obvious flaws (slow, unaware, looks lost) he does 2 things very very well still. Rebounds and protects the rim. Credit the Thunder for getting it out of him because he looks at least decent, a fair enough 4th/5th bigman on the rotation.

On another subject, its intresting to see what OJ Mayo does this year. I think he has a chance to really become an important peice for Dallas, maybe their 2nd scoring option even. They play a balanced game so everyone will get theirs but he seems to have started really well for them. Shoots it very well and plays underrated defence.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:19 pm

Yeah, I thought about the Cavs also with Martin. Right now they're awfully dependent on Varejao inside.

And Dallas has looked pretty good so far. Collison and Mayo have both looked good, especially Collison. When they get Dirk back they should be able to finish 7/8 in the West.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:29 pm

Yeah the Cavs to, though they are rebuilding he could still help a ton. I think Samuels is decent, Tyller looks okay but Martin is better than both and I still dont like anything about Tristian Thompson.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next