Swanhends
dmize
Le Samourai
The Franchise
Blue Barrett
25 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 4 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by dmize Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:05 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Dion Waiters..terrible decision making , just terrible.

Kemba..I don't think he made a shot all night, brick after brick after brick.

Yeah Kemba couldn't hit sh1t on the night. Still hit the game-winner though.

Waiters has been unimpressive so far. As a UConn fan that watched him 5+ times last year, I was never sold on him. I think teams in the draft heard the Dwyane Wade(ridiculous comparison btw) comparisons, overreacted and reached.

I only watched his first game but Terrence Ross looked good.

Damian Lillard looks like he could be a beast, while Rivers looked awful

also,

He's further along offensively than I thought he'd be tbh(once just SL but nice signs), showed great touch around the basket, good IQ, great defense. And hopefully he put the motor issues to rest, he ran the floor hard all game, played great defense, etc. People see a 6 foot 11 guy that athletic, who's not dominating in college, and they start saying he doesn't love the game. Scouts said the same about D12 before the draft.

He still should be going up stronger and looking to dunk any time he gets near the basket. Also needs to work on boxing out consistently. Both fixable with practice and experience. And obviously free throws.

dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 4 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by Le Samourai Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:23 pm

One thing about Drummond I noticed, he hedges picks very strongly, someone like Howard can't do that because he needs to protect the paint, but Drummond has Monroe behind him, look forward to him locking down perimiter players next year , like KG used to.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:23 pm

MSG stocks dropped 49m today after the Knicks supposedly not matching Lin info came out. Wow
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:26 pm

Le Samourai wrote:One thing about Drummond I noticed, he hedges picks very strongly, someone like Howard can't do that because he needs to protect the paint, but Drummond has Monroe behind him, look forward to him locking down perimiter players next year , like KG used to.

Yeah, I look forward to him on P&Rs w/ Knight, he screens very well. I thought he showed great timing on shot blocks too. For the most part stayed on his feet, not falling for fakes.

I just hope the Pistons keep him away from Maggette and Villanueva.

This kid looks like he could be a steal in the 2nd round, esp since Detroit doesn't have any real SG's:
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:51 pm

I think they should amnesty either Villanaueva or Maggete, trade the other for whatever Picks they can get...or even just dump him for an exception.

Makes no sense to have them on your team right now.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:46 pm

-Dragic
-Mayo???
-Beasley
-Scola
-Gortat
Bench: Dudley, Frye, Markieff Morris, Kendall Marshall, Robin Lopez

8 seed possible for the Suns. Rebuilding nicely after Nash-era.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:23 pm

Steve Nash is such a GOAT man

Seriously, how do you link a youtube video?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:43 pm

Freeza wrote:Steve Nash is such a GOAT man

Seriously, how do you link a youtube video?

There. For some reason embedded YT links don't work here.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:46 am

That and-1 dunk Lamb had in the 1st quarter off a Royce White feed Shocked
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:48 am

White is amazing :bow:..I don't want to indulge the Barkley comparison, but I see it.

Lamb, Motiejuanas , White :bow:....Rockets are lucky :bow:

Motiejuanas reminds me of Gasol.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:59 am

Le Samourai wrote:White is amazing :bow:..I don't want to indulge the Barkley comparison, but I see it.

Lamb, Motiejuanas , White :bow:....Rockets are lucky :bow:

Motiejuanas reminds me of Gasol.

Yep, I would keep them all personally instead of getting D12. Terrence Jones has looked good also, not this game particularly but the first 2. Royce White has great vision and his passing has been as advertised. I do think he's going to have to adjust his inside game a bit, because he does seem to have a bit of trouble against taller, stronger defenders. But he'll be a good playmaker from day 1. Forget Lin, play Royce at the point Cool
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:03 am

Also, Machado looks great , he looks like Marshall to be honest Houston should keep him.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:07 am

^Yeah, I think him and Fortson are their only PG's. Machado was a mid 2nd rounder, maybe higher at one point, I think they will keep him.

Motiejunas :bow: how did he go 20th overall

Only complaint about Lamb is he needs to shoot the 3 better, which I have no doubt he will. Shot it well in college.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:10 am

I really like the Rockets, would be dumb to trade so many assets for a D12, with back injuries, I can really see some potential in this Houston teams in the next couple of years
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:11 am

USA - Brazil

Should be a tougher challenge
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:51 am

USA finally getting it together, horrible start, but well played by Brazil.
Kobe is really playing amazing defense when he gives a 100%
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:53 am

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 4 483282_482751568420039_1670578506_n
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:06 am

Freeza wrote:USA finally getting it together, horrible start, but well played by Brazil.

I'm not happy at all about Kobe playing these games, the guy does not understand the concept of rest.Worse yet, he's defending people in firendlies Laughing in the first half Laughing, he doesn't even do that for LA.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:18 am

Le Samourai wrote:
Freeza wrote:USA finally getting it together, horrible start, but well played by Brazil.

I'm not happy at all about Kobe playing these games, the guy does not understand the concept of rest.Worse yet, he's defending people in firendlies Laughing in the first half Laughing, he doesn't even do that for LA.

Yeah i haven't seen him play this kind of defense all season, we should get a more patriotic franchise name maybe that would have an effect on his defense in L.A Very Happy

Heard Jamison is close to signing with L.A, how much truth in that?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:22 am

Nothink official but

Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo

Free agent Antawn Jamison to talk to @Lakers Tuesday, source said. Vet forward excited to play with Kobe & Nash, but still awaiting offer.

Retweeted by John Hollinger:
A source tells me Antawn Jamison will be a Laker.

David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt
Source confirms "strong interest" by Jamison in Lakers, says deal not done. Charlotte Observer says Jamison "will" be a Laker, per source.

So it seems probable.

Oh and Kobe should be at home doing shooting drills, he needs to be a gunner next season, well he;s going to be but I prefer it when he makes them,
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:52 am

Dwight Howard inability to decide on his future has resulted in the NBA’s most tiresome story line over the past year. He has repeatedly said he wants out of Orlando, but then signed on for another year with the team, and yet he still reportedly wants out.

The private messages he sent one person over Twitter indicate he’s upset with the Magic organization. Responding to a question from Markee Randolph, who goes by @MagicMarkee on Twitter and says he works at Amway Arena and has had conversations with Howard in person, Howard sent the following DMs

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 4 Dwight-howard-dm1
the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 4 Dwight-howard-dm2
the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 4 Dwight-howard-dm3

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 4 Ax9MyfACAAANck4

This is just sad TBH.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:53 am

^Is that real?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:42 pm

^Seems like it.

Grant Hill about to go to the Clippers instead of LA, sad day for Basketball TBH, Veteran choosing the Clips over the Lakers looking for a chip...sad sad day.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:13 pm

well what should the veterans be doing nowadays? they choose a contender = they are stacking teams. they choose a smaller team who are able to offer more money = they are just money grabbers.

since going to a contender and making loads of dough is not possible, are they suppose to go to a smaller team and ask for minimum wages?

that said, i dont really understand the clipper move, dun think they will contend within next 2 yrs. how much money is he making do u know?
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:34 pm

Clips are gonna have a great bench....it's mildly possible they could contend.

But Vinny Del Negro is still their coach tho, I doub't Grant is getting much more than the vet minimum, I don't really criticize vets for either decision and I'm not criticizing Grant, but I thought his priority would be to get a ring.

He's been paid very well over his career Very Happy, and Nash helped revive him.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:38 pm

Hill is making the right move.

For the Clippers, he is going to be an important player and play an important role with pretty good minutes.

For the Lakers, he will barely get notice.

Its not about ring chasing, its about the best mix of good team and importance to that team.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next