Swanhends
dmize
Le Samourai
The Franchise
Blue Barrett
25 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 36 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by dmize Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:48 am

Jrue Holiday has been top 5 I agree with that. I'd probably have it Rondo, Paul, Holiday, Westbrook, Brave Scotty Parker. Irving is right at the door behind them. First few weeks of the season CP3 was killing it, since then Rondos been better. Also I know Deron started off the season injured but he's been pretty disappointing I gotta say.

SG-Kobe, leading the league in scoring at his age and doing it efficiently. Harden started off with those 2 great games, and has still been scoring a lot, but he's not shooting the ball all that great.

SF-LeBron, Durant and everyone else. One thing I've noticed(and the #'s seem to backup), Durant has been really good defensively

PF- Melo's played there all season, gotta be him. For normal PFs: Bosh, or Aldridge, don't have a problem with either. Aldridge has been playing great defense and a good amount of Portlands offense is run through him. He's a good part of why Lillard has been so successful early on. Just wish he'd grab another 1-2 rebounds a game more.

C-Duncan no doubt

Asik's not top 5, but I've been impressed with him. I think he's given the Rockets exactly what they expected out of him, and probably a bit more.

dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 36 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by dmize Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:56 am

Pretty entertaining. Laughing the Darko praise back in 04.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:18 am

Scrolled through it, pretty amazing how he's almost (MJ Comparisons b**tch pls) lived up to the high expectations even as far back as high school.

Dmize, I'm still adamant Darko was drafted into the wrong franchise. Would be a lot better player today if he was drafted into the Spurs for example, or even a rebuilding team where he was surrounded with high-character players.

Not saying he's Wade, LeBron, Bosh or Melo but he should have at the very least reached Kaman's level.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:20 am

Look at the box score for Houston's starters tonight. Shocked

http://www.nba.com/games/20121127/TORHOU/gameinfo.html

Dark horse for a playoff spot?

EDIT: I'm going to stick my neck out and say Jeremy Lin has elite court vision, especially on transition. If he improves his d league ball handling and endurance he could potentially lead the League in assists one day.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:04 am

Gil wrote:
Dmize, I'm still adamant Darko was drafted into the wrong franchise. Would be a lot better player today if he was drafted into the Spurs for example, or even a rebuilding team where he was surrounded with high-character players.

Darko definitely had the talent to be great, he just didn't want to. It didn't help that he had Larry "i don't like rookies" Brown as his coach. But he also cared more about partying than basketball it seemed.

And the Pistons at the time had quite a few vets and high character guys: Billups, Hamilton, Prince, Lindsay Hunter, both Wallaces(while they both had issues on the court, always worked hard and mostly stayed outta trouble off it)Atkins, Campbell.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:16 am

If Darko max's out he will be the best out of the three he said rofl .. Yeah if he max's out and LeBron and Melo had career ending injuries in their rookie season
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:58 pm

Gil wrote:Look at the box score for Houston's starters tonight. Shocked

http://www.nba.com/games/20121127/TORHOU/gameinfo.html

Dark horse for a playoff spot?

EDIT: I'm going to stick my neck out and say Jeremy Lin has elite court vision, especially on transition. If he improves his d league ball handling and endurance he could potentially lead the League in assists one day.

We played against the Raptors..you should keep that in mind.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:03 pm

Gil as for your other post, stop please. All CP3 has over him is his jumper, thats it. Rondo is a much superior defender and al around athlete, he gets in the lane easier, he crashes the boards better, hes longer and he is finding his open teammates better.

Gasol is a top 20 player? LOOOL He is playing like complete garbage.

Howard is playing like crap, both ends of the court and bricking free throws in the clutch again and if you think this is prime Artest you are out your mind. Kobe is carrying the Lakers, anyone can see that.
Bryant is playing alongside 3 Top 20 players and a Metta World Peace.

The stats arent leading to wins because the team sucks...thats it.

Chandler is much better than Osik, he is at least as good defensively an just went off for 28 points. Cousins is even better than Osik for gods sake.

Osik might, might be top 10..but its a push still.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:03 pm

The Franchise wrote:CP3 at number 1...Gil you slay me lol

Rondo has been better and frankly, has surpassed Paul now.
Dishing out assists, yes. But CP3 still has that jumpshot(and free throws) advantage which can be REALLY important in a game. Its a tossup for me.

I dont have that big a problem with KD over Lebron, he is a better score, rebounder and now shot blocker. He is also seeing the floor much better that ever. Its close though, Lebron still has a control over games Durant doesnt have.
Better scorer? I agree but it baffles me how people make it sound like LeBron can't score as well. I mean this season Durant is averaging 25.9 and LeBron is averaging 25.2, not much of a difference. Rebounding? Durant may have huge numbers now but he isn't consistent. Those numbers will drop off by January. He still has games where he grabs only 2 or 3 rebounds. I don't think I've ever seen LeBron grab less than 5 rebounds in a game. As for the shot blocking, Durant has been better this season but he should have been a better shot blocker all along. Just look at how long his arms are.

Btw Durant had the FIRST triple double of his career this season. Neutral

Melo is a powerforward now, so im putting him as the best 4 in the game for now.
He's only a power forward atm because Amare is out injured. If we use the same logic you've applied for Bosh, Carmelo is a small forward on almost any other team right now(except maybe Thunder, Heat with KD & Lebron).

I dont have much problem with the list at center, but Garnett is a center now and he is better than Osik. Also, Noah is better than Osik, as is Chandler. Osik is too bad on the offensive end.
Completely agree with you on this. Asik is a HORRIBLE offensive player.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:07 pm

Btw, Lebron at 67% FT ffs rofl

Dunno why he's shooting FTs like a centre this season Laughing

But I saw one article that said he was about 89% with his FTs in the clutch this season.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:47 pm

The Franchise wrote:Gil as for your other post, stop please. All CP3 has over him is his jumper, thats it. Rondo is a much superior defender and al around athlete, he gets in the lane easier, he crashes the boards better, hes longer and he is finding his open teammates better.

Why are you acting as if being able to consistently hit an open jumpshot isn't a HUGE deal in today's game. There's a reason the ball is in Paul's hands at the end of games while Rondo is a liablity in the clutch.

LOL at gets in the lane easier, I'm sure you couldn't keep a straight face typing that crap. Laughing

Gasol is a top 20 player? LOOOL He is playing like complete garbage.

Read this:

Under Jackson, 26% of Gasol's shots came from outside paint. Brown: 43%. Bickerstaff: 59%. D'Antoni: 53%
Watch the Olympics to see how great Pau still is. It isn't his fault the Lakers are misusing him.

Howard is playing like crap, both ends of the court and bricking free throws in the clutch again and if you think this is prime Artest you are out your mind. Kobe is carrying the Lakers, anyone can see that.
Bryant is playing alongside 3 Top 20 players and a Metta World Peace.

Missing 16 out of 28 shots and leading the League in turnovers isn't impressive.

It's always the coaches or teammates fault with Kobe lol.

Chandler is much better than Osik, he is at least as good defensively an just went off for 28 points. Cousins is even better than Osik for gods sake.

Osik might, might be top 10..but its a push still.

Chandler sets the best picks in the League, shoots over 70% from the FT and is an elite finisher around the rim BUT he consistently takes nights off on the defensive end.

Doesn't rebound, gets abused by other centers, doesn't block shots & he got owned by Asik only a few days ago lol.

Asik isn't Top 5 yet and I was just being a prisoner of the moment but he's made huge strides offensively this year, Bulls made a HUGE mistake not matching him in my opinion.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:02 pm

BB.

I agree about CP3 and Rondo in terms of FT and shooting. I think they are pretty much equal on offence. But defensively, CP3 isnt on Rondo's level. He gets beat too easily. That to me seperates them. On offence, CP3 shoots better in all ways, but Rondo gets into the lane much easier. As said, for me defence is the biggest difference.

Lebron can come, he could score more if he wanted to. But Durant is playing a very different role this season, he is actively playing the playmaker role. If he wanted to he could easily put up 30 in good %. On the boards, lets wait and see...I think KD got more boards last season to no?

On Melo, I think when Amare comes back there will be a problem. I agree on other teams he is a 3, so maybe I should put him there. If so, then Bosh can go up on my center list. Maybe its just easier to put bigs, swingmen and point gaurds?

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:10 pm

Gil, hitting an open jumpshot is a HUGE deal in today's game...however, when you have the ball as much as Rondo does, you can negate that. Thats why I dont the spacing issue.

And of course Rondo gets in the lane easier..CP3 has lost some speed, he is easier to cut off. Rondo cant shoot, but still gets in the lane when he needs to.

How come Rondo is getting so many more assists? Yes, 1 or 2 of them are forced..but even so, he is dishing out like 4 more a game?

Also, despite Rondo's poor shooting, when hes aggressive he still manages to score the ball. Why is that do you think?

[Yes Gasol is shooting too many jumpers, thats a big reason for his sucking. I agree with that. However, Kobe isnt playing with an elite Gasol right now...thats not his fault. How can you punish Kobe's record using Gasols ability as a factor when he isnt playing at that level?

Yes, Kobe is turning it over too much...but why cant you see that Harden is turning it over just as much?

He is leading the league in scoring at a higher % than Harden, how can you argue this? Harden isnt even playing better than last season. He is shooting like 8% less than last season...he is simply playing more minutes and jacking more shots.

I agree the Bulls should of tried harder to keep Osik and I agree Chandler has his problems, but still, Tyson is the better player. Osik has terrible, terrible hands.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:58 pm

Rondo's first step is quicker than Pauls, he's always been a better driver imo.

For this season, Rondo and CP3 are actually shooting about the same. Almost identical from 3(should be a huge advantage for Paul), Rondo 52% overall, Paul 46%. Rondo's also improved his midrange shot from last year. Obviously Paul is much better from distance and midrange but hasn't shown that shooting yet this season.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:12 pm

rondo is my favorite player of all time...since 09 Sad but he needs to practice his free throws. He drives in and try to avoid a lot of contacts since he cant shoot free throws at all D:
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:17 pm

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 36 JOEY-CRAWFORD

lmao, this fn guy. I swear Crawford thinks fans are there to watch him. Dude did a real life re-enactment of "Haters gon hate".
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:08 am

LOOOL Crawford is hilarious
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:23 am

The Franchise wrote:LOOOL Crawford is hilarious

I'm sure you remember this:

"Do you want to fight?" he said to Duncan rofl
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:25 am

I certainly do. Whenever I think of Joey I think of this moment...to me, he will forever be that guy lol

How he is still reffing, I dont know.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:30 am

Bk beating the breaks off the C's right now, 47-28.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:37 am

KD doing a great job defensively on Harden when Sef aint on the floor, really improved defensively this year.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:42 am

Its so damn hard to score at the basket vs this team.

Ibaka has 4 blocks already when he isnt in, Thabeet is blocking shots and meanwhile Collison is a constant threat to draw a charge.

Thabeet has been ejected...missed the play, I have no idea what happened. Blocked or fouled Harden at the rim, then I dont know.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:44 am

I hear Rondo been ejected too, along with that tool who wifed a Kardashian lol

Thabeet is back?! I duno whats goin on here.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:46 am

Fouling jumpshooters...KD of all of them...amazing Houston.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:50 am

And we do the EXACT same thing again, this time KD is shooting a 3. This team is horrible defensively.

Im done, this team doesnt deserve my time. I could be playing FIFA you know.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:54 am

The Franchise wrote:I hear Rondo been ejected too, along with that tool who wifed a Kardashian lol

Thabeet is back?! I duno whats goin on here.

Just read on a UConn board he got ejected for beefing with Harden then they rescinded the Tech and brought him back? Then OKC gave him a standing O Laughing

And Rondo got ejected, guess the assist streak ends. Maybe they'll be an asterisk lol.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next