Swanhends
dmize
Le Samourai
The Franchise
Blue Barrett
25 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 38 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:20 am

Gil wrote:Miami got exposed tonight. If Harden didn't go ham on the Spurs last season we wouldn't be seeing those LeBron barbershop commercials.

This isn't the same Miami team from last year, they're still jelling.. Besides they wouldn't of stopped LeBron in the Finals :coffee:

LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 38 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:22 am

dmize wrote:""I apologize to all NBA fans," said Stern. "This was an unacceptable decision by the San Antonio Spurs and substantial sanctions will be forthcoming.""

rofl Really? As much as I don't like it, I understand it from Pop. They had the 2nd of a back-to-back tonight, another one Sun&Mon and another one Wed&Thurs. And he's done this before, but when its a TNT game now it's an issue.

I don't see why this is an issue, a coach should be able to do whatever the hell he wants with his team.. What he did makes sense anyways
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:28 am

Gil wrote:Miami got exposed tonight. If Harden didn't go ham on the Spurs last season we wouldn't be seeing those LeBron barbershop commercials.
Yeah so the Spurs would have totally rolled Miami innit? Laughing

This is coming from one of the people that claimed OKC would wipe the floor with Miami in the Finals Laughing

I can't even go into this with you rofl
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:36 am

ONE POINT WIN BABY :bow: :bow: Massive win this one :bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:39 am

dmize wrote:""I apologize to all NBA fans," said Stern. "This was an unacceptable decision by the San Antonio Spurs and substantial sanctions will be forthcoming.""

rofl Really? As much as I don't like it, I understand it from Pop. They had the 2nd of a back-to-back tonight, another one Sun&Mon and another one Wed&Thurs. And he's done this before, but when its a TNT game now it's an issue.

Typical Stern, only cares about ratings. I am so happy he quiting..though I hear next dude is basically a Stern clone....

Pop can do whatever the heck he wants with his team, I doubt Spurs fans even care.

Pop will be like whatever, he will do this shit again. Knowing him, he will try and do it in another "marque matchup" too just to make a point.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:42 am

Bargs sucks, needs to be dealt away for basically anything.

I cant imagine why anyone would really want a 7 foot shooting guard who shoots under 40%.

I assume he is a shooting guard right? What else accounts for 4 rebounds a game or whatever it is lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:44 am

No.

Not a playoff game with playoff intensity, obviously the Heat are playing down to the opponant. Very common.

Playoffs are a completely different story.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:18 pm

well pop put it best, he understands why fans and people in charge would get furious, but he just want those people to see it from his point of view as well. i dunno how they should be punished really, i mean if i was at the game id be pretty choked to see bonner and diaw + no namers instead of Brave Scotty Parker td manu... something has to be done but i just dont know what.

i guess people just have to start realizing that when its spurs, under pop they will potentially sit players when schedule gets hectic.
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:19 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:ONE POINT WIN BABY :bow: :bow: Massive win this one :bow:

what a game, i was always a big fan of curry since he came into the nba, but injuries had held him back! its time to show the league what he can do!!!! dat backcourt shooting from this gsw team! unsane, inreal
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:07 am

Wade is finished.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:09 am

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 38 Screen26

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 38 Screen27

Smells like a conspiracy to me, who is making these schedules?

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:49 am

Gil wrote:Wade is finished.
Gil & knee jerk reactions :bow: Just can't separate the two Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:33 am

Blue Barrett wrote:
Gil wrote:Wade is finished.
Gil & knee jerk reactions :bow: Just can't separate the two Laughing

Not even the best SG!!! on his team anymore.

Really think he should call it a day & keep his legacy intact, sad to see LeBron quickly take over the Franchise he built. His only move nowadays is to drive to the rim with reckless abandon, searching for a bailout call from the refs. He's even missing pointblank layups these days lol.

That's one thing I'll give Bryant as well as the likes of Kidd, Nash, Duncan, Ginobili etc credit for, they knew beating everyone with just their pure athletic ability wouldn't last forever.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:01 am

Btw, Kobe's a rapist. Always will be.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:35 pm

Gil wrote:Btw, Kobe's a rapist. Always will be.

Wow way to bring up something that has nothing do to with ball ....i guess when you f*ck a bitch and she decides to get money from you since you're rich , you're a rapist too Laughing
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:23 pm

Gil, are you a drinker by any chance?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:13 pm

The Franchise wrote:Gil, are you a drinker by any chance?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:26 pm

Gil wrote:Btw, Kobe's a rapist. Always will be.

Of course he is. It doesn't take a detective to figure that out. He's been raping NBA defenders for the best part of 17 years.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:46 am

Warriors :bow: Almost another win in the bag. Cmon baby cheers
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:56 am

Full time :bow: We are first in the division cheers
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:54 am

LOLLLLLLLLLLL

Kobe gets torched again. Afflalo dropped 30 on him. rofl

LOL @ Dwight btw. The Magic really wanted to embarrass him lmao. Laughing
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:15 am

Howard.

My god.

Wonder if Memphis would do Marc Gasol for Howard hmm This dude is not serious.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:00 pm

Do Lakers fans miss Bynum yet? I know I would.

He doesnt do what advertised, your defending worse not better...then add his mechnical offence and brick laying Free Throws...

I am starting to feel sorry for Pau. Benched for Jamison while Howard isnt doing anything at C worth keeping him in the game.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:02 pm

The Franchise wrote:Do Lakers fans miss Bynum yet? I know I would.

He doesnt do what advertised, your defending worse not better...then add his mechnical offence and brick laying Free Throws...

I am starting to feel sorry for Pau. Benched for Jamison while Howard isnt doing anything at C worth keeping him in the game.

Terrible performance from a so called top tier player

He is worse than Shaq at the line lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:00 pm

Crimson wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Do Lakers fans miss Bynum yet? I know I would.

Terrible performance from a so called top tier player

He is worse than Shaq at the line lmao
That alone is a historic feat Laughing rofl
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:18 pm

suddenly my celtics don't look so bad now :3
can't wait till Mr. Double Tripple returns D:
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next