AT the moment where does Cristiano Ronaldo belong to?

3 posters

Go down

AT the moment where does Cristiano Ronaldo belong to? Empty AT the moment where does Cristiano Ronaldo belong to?

Post by jibers Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:10 am

If there was an all time best 11 for both Madrid and United, what team would Ronaldo be associated with at. let's be real on the wings Ronaldo would start ahead of Giggs and would probably be with best at the other side. Who would get him. At the moment Zidane would belong to a an all star 11 of Madrid, BAggio with fiorentina than Juventus, Nesta to Lazio than Milan probably. Who do you reckon Ronaldo will be in in an all time best 11?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

AT the moment where does Cristiano Ronaldo belong to? Empty Re: AT the moment where does Cristiano Ronaldo belong to?

Post by Onyx Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:22 am

Man Utd imo. Real Madrid have slightly more legends than Man Utd who can take Ronaldo's spot.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

AT the moment where does Cristiano Ronaldo belong to? Empty Re: AT the moment where does Cristiano Ronaldo belong to?

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:03 am

On the wing^? I doubt it.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:11 am

Giggity5313 wrote:On the wing^? I doubt it.

Really?

On the left wing if we were to go with such a formation, Gento would be far and away ahead of Cristiano.

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:41 am

Honestly I have never seen Gento play so I can't comment on that.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:08 am

Giggity5313 wrote:Honestly I have never seen Gento play so I can't comment on that.

Gento is the most decorated Real Madrid player in history....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down