FCBarça
Madvillain
Valkyrja
gondov
The Sanchez
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Preseason Friendly: Dinamo Bucharest vs FC Barcelona - Page 2 Empty Re: Preseason Friendly: Dinamo Bucharest vs FC Barcelona

Post by danyjr Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:42 pm

Never said he was a bad player. In fact I always thought he gives Barcelona a new dimension (when needed), as you said, with his pace and shooting capability and his overall 'directness'. I recall him coming from the in CL semi-final Bernabeu two years ago where he assisted Messi, causing Marcelo all sorts of trouble on the right flank with his pace and quick feet during his short 20-minute stay. He could be a potential super-sub indeed.

Doesn't change my opinion about his touch however. Also I'm not too fond of his work-rate when Barcelona don't have the ball. Pedro, Sánchez and Villa are superior in that regard. And I regard Pedro and Villa tactically smarter than him, and Sánchez while we are at it.

danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Preseason Friendly: Dinamo Bucharest vs FC Barcelona - Page 2 Empty Re: Preseason Friendly: Dinamo Bucharest vs FC Barcelona

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:50 am

CBarca wrote:What's the point in not keeping Afellay?

He's a pretty good winger and would start there for many teams, and he can play in the midfield- he came cheap and while I don't know how much he makes p/w I'm sure it's not much (comparatively).

He's the perfect supersub, and in a team which has shown a lack of depth over the years despite great success, this is invaluable. He also has other things to offer: pace that is matched by very few in Barca, a strong shot which almost none here have, and a long shot (which goes hand in hand with the strong shot).

I like Afellay, his first touch isn't orgasmic, but it's not below average, it's pretty decent. The only reason his might look bad is because he plays with Barca.

It would be a shame if we sold him, in my opinion.

Actually I think that Afellay, if we are talking purely about speed, IS the fastest. Even faster then tello imo.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:38 pm

This is amazing:

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:44 pm

dat tiki taka :bow:
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:55 pm

_LMG_10_ wrote:This is amazing:

:bow:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:55 am

How about that assist from Masch.. lookin' like a South American Koeman there.

#notanargentinehater.
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:37 pm

Sir Psycho wrote:How about that assist from Masch.. lookin' like a South American Koeman there.

#notanargentinehater.
I can say he can resemble Rafa Márquez's lobbed balls at times.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2